Best Buy Employee Review

Fast paced and fun work place
Computer and Tablet Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Carlos, CA29 April 2013
Great time working for the company, learned alot about management and how to work with clients and take care of their needs. Learned to train employees and work with big groups of people to all achieve a positive growth
Pros
fun enviroment, discounts
Cons
work life balance

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

Fun, lonely, crowded ?
Vente aux détails (Former Employee) –  Saint-Jérôme, QC18 November 2017
Working for this company can be fun and annoying. Having to see a bunch of cool technology is pretty cool. You learn how to sell more and sell better. You talk and intereact with people which can be both very fun and the other way around. You have to keep the place in good shape for better customer experience. Although, the company saves everything you do in statistics and if you do not meet certain requirements, they're going to pressure you to be better or else...
Pros
Social
Cons
Pressure
Nice place to work
Customer Service Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON17 November 2017
I have only been here a few weeks but everyone at the store is very welcoming and my position is very clearly outlined to me and my managers have ensured I have the proper training and confidence to start on my own.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.