Best Buy Employee Review

Poor Management. Only care about money
Geek Squad Installer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 October 2013
I have worked in different departments. the only time they let you move is if it will greatly benefits them. they let go people who take pride in their work.

they pay as little as possible no matter how much effort you put. they only reward the sales team as they bring in money and any of the service workers or installers get nothing but told the company would not work with out them.
Pros
Discounts for staff
Cons
Lack of respect for employees, horrid pay. Non-caring management

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

Management plays favourites
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 February 2018
The culture and environment is absolutely amazing! But it is very clear to see that management has favourites when it comes to shifts. There is almost like a clique like environment with management and some employees. The pay could have also been better. Other than that it's an amazing place to work!
Pros
Gorgeous staff room, Fun environment, Easy job
Cons
Cliquey, Management playing favourites, Low pay.
Review about Best Buy
IT Support Technician (Part Time) (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC13 February 2018
I've been working in this company about 3 months. I really love the environment and the management. we are like a family and we have a same goal. we all try to achieve that and help each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K