Best Buy Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

My time there
Customer Service and Sales (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 November 2017
It was a good overall experiences, the company itself is amazing. There are many opportunities to advance oneself professionally. At the store I worked at there was a close knit relationship within the team which was good.
easy student job
adjustable schedule
friendly co workers
For a student Best Buy is better than most
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 October 2017
Best buy offers benefits even to part time employees that many companies do not. I have found it to be a fairly positive environment during my time working here
Amazing Job
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON8 September 2017
I love my job. I kid you not, I do. I love it! The work environment is incredible, the employee benefits are crazy amazing, and the wages are so competitive! It's such a fun place to work!
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 August 2017
this was a great place to work if you were a student or looking for your first job. Also great if you are trying to gain some retail experience. friendly place to work
work place has fun people to work with
Customer Service/ Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 July 2017
good job for experience. not sure if I would recommend to anyone. from my experience in the company, there are a lot of benefits to working at best buy however, if you stress out easily or don't work well under pressure, I wouldn't consider best buy a place to work at.
Pros
always someone to talk to
Cons
there are cons to every work place.
great place to work in
Customer Engagement Agent (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 July 2017
Best Buy is a company that provides great customer experience and is creating Protection Plans based on customer feedback.

People here are very friendly and easy to talk to when needing assistance over the phone.
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
no devices within the Distribution Centre
Better Retail position than most
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Downsview, ON14 July 2017
With the exception of a store like Apple, I believe bestbuy gives you close to the best you're gonna get in terms of money and responsibliities compared to most big-chain electronics retail stores (like The Source, WalMart, and most cellphone stores).
Pros
Fun environment, lax responsibilities, good culture
Cons
Horrible wages, contradictory management, very little upward movement (its who you're buds with, not your credentials)
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orleans, ON29 June 2017
Best Buy has by far been the best place I have worked at. When I first started working here, the atmosphere was very welcoming and it started feeling like a family. This place has shown me how to grow as a better person and how to be more independent.
Pros
Work Events, Second Home
Cons
Not Enough hours
Good Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 June 2017
This company is a pretty good environment. I've been at this company for a year, and it's enjoyable enough. I don't mind the management or the people there. Most people are kind and caring and fairly understanding.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Not enough pay
friendly job experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 May 2017
- typical day is attending customers with returns and exchanges.
- learning about different products and technologies
- reasonable management with time offs and early leave
- diverse workplace
Fun workplace, very good training, management is very good
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC24 May 2017
Bestbuy has an amazing work enviroment and very good training for new employees. The work culture is very fun and supports individual growing. Management is nice and caring for every employee and address issues seriously. The hardest part of the job was during peak hours when the pressure really does increase many times over.
Pros
Break room usually includes cool gadgets like a ps4 or large led tvs
Cons
during slow times it can be boring
Fun and positive atmosphere to work in.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB15 May 2017
Flexible schedule if time off is needed for personal matters. Very one is treated fairly and with great deal of respect.
Pay is alright but for what it lacks it is made up for by employee perks and group benefit plan available to all staff.
customer service
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK12 May 2017
my job with best buy was very hard, but worth it. I started out as a seasonal and than became part time. I learned a lot throughout my employment at best buy including the different jobs of 4 departments, its not hard of a job just have to apply yourself.
Exciting and satisfaction in work place everyday
Customer Service & Camera sales (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC25 April 2017
Wonderful management and staff. Training process was information packed and fast. New opportunities were given to staff often, new or old. Very enjoyable experience, surrounded by smiles everyday.
Pros
Free lunches, Kind staff, lively workplace
a productive and busy work environment
Customer service specialist (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 April 2017
a typical day at work consisted of helping customers make a transaction and sometimes even helping them make right decisions when purchasing products. this taught me a great deal about customer service.
Cashier / Customer Service REP
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  yonge and dundas13 April 2017
Very friendly and welcoming work environment, managers are very open. I love working at customer service and cashier but more importantly love making amazing happen!
Foot in the door for marketing skills, social strength development
Customer Service and Stock (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON11 April 2017
I felt truly privileged in having the opportunity to work for a company that`s widely known for it`s reputation in terms of customer service and a wide array of desired electronic gadgets. Employees are always prepared to answer any question with professional advice, recommendations and suggestions with professional knowledge of products in every department.
Pros
Relationship building
Cons
Would of liked to work longer.
Great environment
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON6 April 2017
Best Buy offers many great opportunities and benefits, such as staff purchases, benefits, yearly evaluations, etc. Best Buy has a great environment to work at. Everyday is a different day.
great and fun place to work at
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 April 2017
best buy have been great to me ever since I've work here hours is very flexible which i needed because of school. everyone in my workplace is very approachable and communication is key within our store.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.