The Berezan Management and Hospitality Group is looking for an individual to oversee and maintain its IT (Information Technology) systems and requirements. This is a full time position and you will be based out of the Langley office.
Your responsibilities on a daily basis will include but are not limited to:
- Administration & Support on Windows 2008, 2012 Server, SQL Server & Exchange Server (with BES)
- Implementing terminal Services
- Various troubleshooting & repair work on Windows XP – Windows 7 workstations
- MaîtreD POS support (basic level)
- Frequent travel to various offices/locations in the Fraser Valley
- Occasional travel to Kelowna, Castlegar & Alberta
- ATM support, upgrade and installation
- ENS digital signage support for hardware and work with vendors
- Build and maintain vendor relationships
- Sonicwall firewall administration
- Creating and updating network documentation
- Attending training seminars throughout Canada and the US.
Some known upcoming projects are:
- Implement failover on Sonicwall Firewalls using Smarthub technology, at the same time to reconfigure firewalls to allow http access to DVR systems at Hospitality locations
For more information about the Berezan Group please visit www.berezan.ca. Please apply with your cover letter and resume to this ad.