Bentley Systems

Bentley Systems Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice workplace
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Pune, MHNovember 10, 2014
Cons: long hours of work
I had a very nice time working with Bentley colleagues. It was quite a nice learning experience in Bentley. I learned a lot regarding the testing processes. Management was very supportive while the transition from me being the Intern to a full time employee of the firm. My co-workers were very supportive as well when it came to learning a new concept.
The – more... hardest part of the job was to get adapt to the workload and work culture which was quite ad-hoc at the beginning.Team outings and the weekly web releases where the pressure to test the entire version going for release was quite high and demanded quality testing. – less
Productive and Talented in Managing and Solving Software Related Problems
Senior Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee), Covington LouisianaAugust 12, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule to allow for a balanced work/home life
I work to help users of the Bentley Software to be truly successful. This includes a daily management of telephone, email, online support. On a weekly basis I manage blogging and wiki answers to our software related forums.

A typical day will include myself helping our team in solving complex to major problems for high priority accounts. I have learned – more... how to become a true team player in managing these accounts. I enjoy learning new products and at the end of the day I enjoy having the fulfillment of seeing the client successful. – less
A good starting job
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Watertown, CTDecember 13, 2012
A typical day included offering technical support to the users and helping with any other issues that they might have in using various programs. It was a great starting job that helped me learn a few things. The hardest part of the job was dealing with users who are not polite. It was a good learning experience.
Fun Workplace Balanced Work
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee), Watertown, CTNovember 13, 2012
Excellent Company to work for.

Have been here for over a year and have no complaints thus far. Management is very good, they make sure you work, but will not push over your limits.