Bentley Leathers Employee Review

View all Bentley Leathers reviews

A varied,fast-paced challenging environment
Store Manager - Haney Place Mall (Current Employee) –  Maple Ridge, B.C.11 October 2013
There is no "typical" day at Bentley. Each day brings it's own unique challenges-such as visual changes,new sales promos,deadlines and trying to help a customer track down the perfect suitcase-and having to search every store in B.C! I have learned how to think on my feet,assess a situation and make a decision with confidence.I have also learned the value of listening-to my staff as well as to customers. I feel I learn interesting things from many sources.My co-workers are a vital part of my daily schedule,I am fortunate in that I have a good support from all levels.The hardest part of my job would be finding new,interesting ways to keep the staff motivated during peak seasons. I find keeping focus,having an action plan as well as keeping your sense of humor are key.The most enjoyable part of my job is that even though the basics stay the same day-to-day, there is enough variety and challenge to stimulate and encourage me to go "above and beyond" my goals.
Pros
room to advance if your willing to work hard
Cons
I like too much of their merchandise and wish I could buy more purses...lol

Other Bentley Leathers Employee Reviews

Friendly environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE16 November 2017
Friendly management, short hours, great teamwork. Offer flexible hours. The mall is only open 12 hours a day, leaving short 7 hour shifts per person. Must be independent.
great work environment
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 November 2017
I worked here for 2 years and it was a great place to work. the manager Laurie was an amazing individual. They worked with my busy schedule even well i was pregnant with my son they allowed me to come back after taking almost a year off to be with my son.