Bentley Leathers Employee Review

View all Bentley Leathers reviews

A varied,fast-paced challenging environment
Store Manager - Haney Place Mall (Current Employee) –  Maple Ridge, B.C.11 October 2013
There is no "typical" day at Bentley. Each day brings it's own unique challenges-such as visual changes,new sales promos,deadlines and trying to help a customer track down the perfect suitcase-and having to search every store in B.C! I have learned how to think on my feet,assess a situation and make a decision with confidence.I have also learned the value of listening-to my staff as well as to customers. I feel I learn interesting things from many sources.My co-workers are a vital part of my daily schedule,I am fortunate in that I have a good support from all levels.The hardest part of my job would be finding new,interesting ways to keep the staff motivated during peak seasons. I find keeping focus,having an action plan as well as keeping your sense of humor are key.The most enjoyable part of my job is that even though the basics stay the same day-to-day, there is enough variety and challenge to stimulate and encourage me to go "above and beyond" my goals.
Pros
room to advance if your willing to work hard
Cons
I like too much of their merchandise and wish I could buy more purses...lol

Other Bentley Leathers Employee Reviews

Emploie agreable
Gerante (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al-Est, QC9 February 2018
Emploie assez agreable. Employer aimable. Et qui aime travailler
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Salaire trop bas. Pour toutes les taches a faire et responsabilites
Good people
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 February 2018
it mattered about the people that I worked with. employee turnover was very high. I did enjoy working there, however, was quite stressful to deal with certain issues within the store.