Bentley Leathers Employee Review

View all Bentley Leathers reviews

Ok place to work part time, not full time
Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 April 2014
Typical day was spent mostly alone, at least 4 hours, in that time frame, the store would get busy around lunch, and with that came stock which had to be done and then put out..then the other person would come in and then I would go on break. When I would come back from break, the other associate would then go on break. When that associate came back it was usually time to go home. The co-workers were awesome to work with.
Pros
Merchandising, stock, customers
Cons
Working every saturday, low pay, benefits were not great, working alone for 4-5 hours, lack of district manager, lack of store hours, lack of training

Other Bentley Leathers Employee Reviews

Not to bad
Corporate Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ville St Laurent, QC5 December 2017
Bentley was an up and coming company making many changes in their departments.
While I worked there the company had been sold and new management was coming in.
Good team at Bentley Dufferin Mall
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 November 2017
Working for Bentley as a manager was a great challenge for me and I love challenges, however I decided to leave my job as I was not satisfied with the way the management team conducted their employees.
Pros
Close to my house, 10 minutes
Cons
Poor training and management relationship