Bentley Leathers inc Employee Reviews

Friendly work environment
seasonal help for the summer of 2014 (Former Employee) –  London, OntaroOctober 25, 2015
Bentley leather was a nice place to work, the manager and other workers were very friendly despite having angry customers some of the time it was an all around good experience, although needed much more hours a week for a part time job.
productive and clean workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABOctober 5, 2015
Everything was exceptional about this job, minimum wage just went up which is why i am making 11.20 now. i would prefer higher pay considering how much work they request to be done during a daily shift.
Organized and productive
Seasonal Worker (Former Employee) –  Crossiron Mills mallJuly 2, 2015
- a typical day at work would be, productive with lots of organizing.
I learned how to work independently. The management was good, they made sure the workers got the message of what their job was.
The hardest part of the job would be when it is busy, but at the same time it is enjoyable because, it is when a worker gets really focused on his or her job.
Pros
50% discount on everything
Cons
Quiet and not much to do
Great
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJanuary 8, 2015
It was a Great enviroment and the people were amazing I enjoyed the amount of responsibility and the fast paced enviroment
rewarding position
Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONAugust 21, 2014
working for this company has taught me several things, given me several additional tools to help me better my sales techniques, provided an opportunity to advance in my retail Carrier. I love all aspects of my job but there are a few in particular such as training, coaching, and molding new potential management. Visual merchandising, stock management, organization, time management, budgets, schedules, problem solving, over seeing operations are all part of a days work. Most importantly insuring every customer leaves with the exact thing they were looking for and have had the best customer service experience is what we are all about.
Pros
interacting with people, and teaching new employees all the necessary tools to advance and succeed.
Cons
working evenings and week ends.
Good Experience
New responsibilities always available
Hands on learning
seasonal work
Delivery truck driver (Former Employee) –  Hawkesbury, ONAugust 8, 2014
It was a seanol job that i enjoyd, co-workers were great,it was a job i liked getting up to.
Great working place to be in
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Regina, SKSeptember 5, 2013
I have learned Management skills while working for Bentley Leathers. I was thrown into the Management Position without training, so I had learned on my own accord. I have hired some amazing young ladies during my time there at Bentley Leather's. They all miss working for me and I miss working with them. We have all stayed in contact throughout the years. I have a great friendship with the District Manager for Bentley Leather's. I had left employment there due to Injury to my rotor cuff in my right shoulder. I really miss working there, I was always arranging things by color and size.
employees make it fun
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ONAugust 21, 2013
coworkers are great but company has some double standards that they need to fix
was a very good place to work .
sales clerk (Former Employee) –  Grand Falls, NBAugust 12, 2013
the Bentley store was a nice store to work in .always busy .
learn opening and closing.deposit cash .was a manager for a while while they hired someone for the position .
good management .
had good part time co-workers very nice and pleasant .
was when i had to take managers place with no training .but i had a good support line on the phone i could always call to .
good lot s of work to do always busy and traffic flowing .
Pros
not paid
Cons
part time

2.8