Bentall Kennedy Employee Review

View all Bentall Kennedy reviews

Just a great place to work
Building Operator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 January 2014
My typical day at work involves making sure all the tenants needs are met.
I have learned the systems which operate the building such as boilers, cooling towers and all the components which work within the system.
The management team within Bentall kennedy is a very positive one. They always listen to suggestions put forth by the building operators.
All the co-workers work together in a team environment to get the job done properly.
I don't feel there is a hard part to my job do to the fact all team members are always willing to help out when a fellow employee might be stuck on a certain function of his job.
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing a happy tenant once a issue has been resolved.
Pros
Once we have completed our scheduled on call we get the following Friday off.
Cons
I feel there are no cons to my present job

Other Bentall Kennedy Employee Reviews

Good work environment
Payoll Administrator (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 January 2018
I was employed at Bentall for a short term contract during my pregnancy. I had a great time working there and learnt a lot. The work atmosphere is very balanced and professional.
You'll work hard, but don't expect advancement.
Banking Administrator (Treasury) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 November 2017
A secure job with ok benefits and unimpressive salaries. Advancement is rare, and unpaid overtime are common. It's an alright place to build experience, but be prepared to work hard and long and get little in return. You will have to move to advance your career.
Pros
Somewhat flexible hours.
Cons
Poor compensation.