Bentall Kennedy Employee Review

View all Bentall Kennedy reviews

Exciting workplace promising flexibility
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 June 2012
In charge of customer services at Bentall, I had the responsibility of maintianing the highest service standards at the site. I respond to telephone enquiries and direct calls to appropraite departments for cation. I was also involved in health and safety and general security issues.

I worked with a team of 6 on every shift. We had great team spirit.

The hardest part of the job is when an incident occurs that involve customer safety.

I enjoy being of service to people.
Pros
good environment
Cons
night shifts

Other Bentall Kennedy Employee Reviews

You'll work hard, but don't expect advancement.
Banking Administrator (Treasury) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 November 2017
A secure job with ok benefits and unimpressive salaries. Advancement is rare, and unpaid overtime are common. It's an alright place to build experience, but be prepared to work hard and long and get little in return. You will have to move to advance your career.
Pros
Somewhat flexible hours.
Cons
Poor compensation.
No Support
Marketing and Leasing Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2017
Long hours, pay is low and it's very stressful. There's no support for the employees and lack of training for management in terms of how to manage and supervise staff are limited. Always in urgent work/mode! No discount for rental/lease as an employee (unless you're a Maintenance employee).
Pros
Cons
Back-stabbing, no training and (or) support, PAY is LOW for the work required and the hours worked