Bentall Kennedy

Bentall Kennedy Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Just a great place to work
Building Operator (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: once we have completed our scheduled on call we get the following friday off.
Cons: i feel there are no cons to my present job
My typical day at work involves making sure all the tenants needs are met.
I have learned the systems which operate the building such as boilers, cooling towers and all the components which work within the system.
The management team within Bentall kennedy is a very positive one. They always listen to suggestions put forth by the building operators.
All – more... the co-workers work together in a team environment to get the job done properly.
I don't feel there is a hard part to my job do to the fact all team members are always willing to help out when a fellow employee might be stuck on a certain function of his job.
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing a happy tenant once a issue has been resolved. – less
Hard to get any chance for an job interview
Building operator (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCApril 8, 2013
Pros: good salaries and bonuses and steady job.
Cons: no job for immigrants if you are not anglo-saxon
Bentall is excellent place for work but you have to be white born Anglo-Saxon in order to get interview or job. For some cities and provinces you have to have 4th class PE paper and for other you don't have to have PE paper?! If you apply for Langley BC for Building operator position PE certificate is not a MUST have. If you apply for Vancouver downtown – more... you have to be white born Anglo-Saxon and hold PE paper. Therefore I cant get this simply because Im not born in Canada and have funny last and first name. – less
Exciting workplace promising flexibility
Security Officer (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 24, 2012
Pros: good environment
Cons: night shifts
In charge of customer services at Bentall, I had the responsibility of maintianing the highest service standards at the site. I respond to telephone enquiries and direct calls to appropraite departments for cation. I was also involved in health and safety and general security issues.

I worked with a team of 6 on every shift. We had great team spirit.

The – more... hardest part of the job is when an incident occurs that involve customer safety.

I enjoy being of service to people. – less
Too many managers not enough workers
Senior Portfolio Accountant (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: nice office, nice location, paid parking or bus pass
Cons: too many hours - many, many weeks of 60+ hours
reviewing financials of many properties, consolidating into monthly/quarterly statements for clients.

Company has grown significantly over the past 19 years too many people in upper management and not enough 'staff' to get work done.
Friendly envoirnment
Senior accountant (Former Employee), vancouverFebruary 13, 2012
Pros: great enviornment to work in
Cons: too much overtime
lot of activities and company promotes like and work balance. however, the workload are too much, people have to work a lot of overtime.
Job or career!
ottawa canada (Current Employee), Building OperatorNovember 3, 2011
Pros: benefits, god pay, challenge
Cons: on call schedule for maintenance staff
Working for Bentall Kennedy is an opportunity to choose between a job or a career. They give you the tool needed to raise up to your potential. They offer one of the best benefits package, they offer competitive wages, they are there to support there staff.
agreable
Technicien bathiment (Current Employee), Montréal, QCApril 7, 2014
Pros: avantages sociales
Cons: rien
tres bonne compagnieune journée de travail typique
les opportunités de développement
le management
vos collaborateurs
l'aspect le plus difficile de votre poste
l'aspect le plus agréable de votre poste