Bennett Jones LLP

Bennett Jones LLP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Job with Great People
Corporate Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 2, 2013
Pros: benifits, great boss
Cons: salary
My direct Supervisor/Lawyer was fantastic. I really enjoyed working for him, among the other staff in the Real Estate Department. As a employee in good standings, my dealings with Upper Management were very limited.

Typically, a day at work would start off by checking my emails and voicemails and responding accordingly. Checking My lawyers emails and doing any ground work in preparation for his arrival. While he was out of the office I would do any administrative tasks that could be done without supervision, and when he was in the office I would focus my time at the tasks given.
Great learning opportunity
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 18, 2012
I initially started working here during Christmas season, while I was a student and they also prepicked me for my practicum. I enjoyed having the opprotunity to work in various areas of law as it helped me familiarize myself with the area I enjoyed the most.

Everyone was friendly
Law Firm
Corporate Commercial Conveyancing Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 15, 2012
Pros: great committees, and many free lunches
Cons: no constructive critisim to impove job performance
Fast paced workplace with extremely high expectations placed upon all employees with very little room for error.