BeneFACT Consulting Group is Canada's largest independent Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) consulting firm. BeneFACT utilizes market-leading financial and technical expertise to ensure that companies maximize their SR&ED tax credits. With deep experience in General Manufacturing, Information Technology, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Biotechnology and other fields, BeneFACT is uniquely positioned to provide risk-free service to businesses seeking SR&ED tax credits.
The Internal Process Documentation Specialist position is a great role to get to know the inner process of the fastest growing SR&ED company in Canada. The successful candidate will produce process documents for multiple departments.
- Drafting and maintaining end user documentation in various formats
- Documenting internal processes
- Meeting with business leaders to understand processes
- Maintenance of working documents and updating documents when required for revision
- Reviewing internal and external communications
- Assisting and training employees on efficient system usage for document storage
- Ongoing maintenance of document security
- Applicants must have 1+ year of corporate writing experience, ideally documenting internal process
- Applicants must be highly detail oriented
- Highly process oriented and organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced level MS Word, PowerPoint and Visio skills
- Ability to handle multiple requests while ensuring work output meets the expected requirements
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.