BeneFACT Consulting Group is Canada's largest independent Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) consulting firm. BeneFACT utilizes market-leading financial and technical expertise to ensure that companies maximize their SR&ED tax credits. With deep experience in General Manufacturing, Information Technology, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Biotechnology and other fields, BeneFACT is uniquely positioned to provide risk-free service to businesses seeking SR&ED tax credits.
We currently have a unique opportunity for a bright, focused and self-motivated Financial Consultant to join our team of high caliber professionals. In this role, you will be responsible for the collection and preparation of all financial aspects of the SR&ED claims process. Our client base includes a variety of premier corporate leaders in the software, hardware and manufacturing arenas.
- Contacting clients by phone and email to acquire all related R&D cost information
- Liaising with internal and external client accountants for the purpose of coordinating the joint filing and amendments of corporate tax returns
- Preparation of the R&D cost schedules in MS Excel
- Preparation of the relevant tax forms in TaxPrep
- Following up with the CRA and Ministry of Finance
- Liaise with Technical Consultants to clarify costing schedules and claim
- Occasional onsite client visits may be required
- 2+ years of work experience in a fast paced corporate environment with strict deadlines
- Post-secondary education is required, with preference given to accounting or business degrees
- Active enrollment in a Canadian accounting designation is required
- Advanced Excel skills including experience using complex formulas, macros, linking spreadsheets, Vlookups, etc.
- Great attention to detail and a quick learner
- Must be deadline driven and can work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills for phone work
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Experience with the preparation of corporate tax returns is highly desirable
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Please visit http://www.benefact.ca/careers.html.
Indeed - 16 months ago
BeneFACT offers the most comprehensive end-to-end services in the industry including:, Free initial consultation to assess all your eligible...