BeneFACT Consulting Group is Canada's largest independent Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) consulting firm. BeneFACT utilizes market-leading financial and technical expertise to ensure that companies maximize their SR&ED tax credits. With deep experience in General Manufacturing, Information Technology, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Biotechnology and other fields, BeneFACT is uniquely positioned to provide risk-free service to businesses seeking SR&ED tax credits.
We currently have a unique opportunity for a talented Technical Consultant to join our team of high caliber professionals. The Technical Consultant will be responsible for onsite visits with clients, reviewing and analyzing clients’ technologies, conducting thorough technical interviews with staff members, and coordinating the preparation of technical reports describing the client’s R&D activities.
As a Technical Consultant, you will have the opportunity to gain broad practical exposure to cutting-edge technologies across the industries of your interest. Through interaction with clients, you will drive the technical discovery and interview processes and will be responsible for gathering complete and accurate technical information related to client’s projects. Duties include:
- Analyzing and reviewing clients’ technologies and identification of eligible work
- Conducting detailed technical interviews in a specific format with Software Engineers, Technical Managers, Project Managers and other technical leaders
- Analyzing, synthesizing, articulating and conveying technical information
- Working with the financial team to ensure optimized benefits are claimed for your clients
- University degree preferably in the field of computer science, information technology or software engineering. Masters or Ph.D. level an asset.
- Must have 3+ years of work experience in a programming environment within software industry
- Knowledge in the following programming languages: C++, C#, Java, Flash, ASP.Net and PHP
- Fully versed on software development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulately discuss and convey technical matters
- Great presentation skills required for leading meetings and identifying clients technical specifications
- Strong technical questions skills and an ability to articulate complex tax law to technical managers
- High degree of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with external client personnel at all levels of management
- Excellent time management skills as well as the ability to work independently and to simultaneously handle multiple client projects
- Prior consulting experience a definite asset
- Access to vehicle required with some element of local travel
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Please visit http://www.benefact.ca/careers.html.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
BeneFACT offers the most comprehensive end-to-end services in the industry including:, Free initial consultation to assess all your eligible...