Are you a sales baron on the lookout for your next big win? Do you have ambitious personal financial targets that only a best-in-class commission plan can achieve? Do you want to be part of a winning team that is taking market-share hand-over-fist? If so, BeneFACT is the place for you. At Canada’s fastest growing SR&ED consulting practice, you will spend your days meeting C-level executives and learning from the best sales team in the market. You will be rewarded by helping Canadian companies get lucrative tax incentives for innovation while also exceeding your most ambitious financial dreams.
BeneFACT is currently seeking several experienced Client Executives in the software, manufacturing & science arenas to join our expanding team in Alberta and British Columbia. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated person who thrives in a fast-paced, pay-for-performance atmosphere. This role has significant impact in the company’s rapid growth strategy through new business acquisition.
- Identifying, prospecting, generating and developing potential sales leads
- Cold calling key decision makers including C-level, VP level, business owners and all level of management to book meetings to qualify company leads and close business
- Delivering compelling and persuasive on-site sales presentations to potential clients
- Acquiring and applying industry specific knowledge to client situations
- Securing engagement agreements that meet account criteria and sales goals
- Maintain reports and analysis of sales pipeline, activities and closed business
- Performing all other necessary sales and marketing activities as required
- Minimum of 2+ years of outside sales experience successfully prospecting new business
- Must be an accomplished sales performer with a track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience working in an environment where performance is measured by KPI, performance metrics, close ratios and overall revenue
- Strong telephone sales skills including: reaching the decision maker, qualifying, pitching BeneFACT’s services, overcoming objections and securing sales meetings
- Strong technical aptitude in any of the following areas: software, manufacturing, biotech or scientific development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling intangible services, preferably with contingency based fee structure
- Reliable transportation for attending client meetings
- Experience with Salesforce.com would be a strong asset
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and variable compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Please visit http://www.benefact.ca/careers.html.
Indeed - 13 months ago