BeneFACT Consulting Group is Canada's largest independent Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) consulting firm. BeneFACT utilizes market-leading financial and technical expertise to ensure that companies maximize their SR&ED tax credits. With deep experience in General Manufacturing, Information Technology, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Biotechnology and other fields, BeneFACT is uniquely positioned to provide risk-free service to businesses seeking SR&ED tax credits.
BeneFACT is currently seeking several experienced Client Executives in the software, manufacturing & science arenas to join our expanding sales team in Alberta. There are currently opportunities available to work remotely in Edmonton and Calgary reporting to our Mississauga head office. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated person who thrives in a fast-paced, pay-for-performance atmosphere. This role has significant impact in the company’s rapid growth strategy through new business acquisition.
- Identifying, prospecting, generating and developing potential sales leads
- Cold calling key decision makers including C-level, VP level, business owners and all level of management to book meetings to qualify company leads and close business
- Delivering compelling and persuasive on-site sales presentations to potential clients
- Acquiring and applying industry specific knowledge to client situations
- Securing engagement agreements that meet account criteria and sales goals
- Maintain reports and analysis of sales pipeline, activities and closed business
- Performing all other necessary sales and marketing activities as required
- Minimum of 3+ years of outside sales experience successfully prospecting new business
- Must be an accomplished sales performer with a track record of exceeding sales targets
- Strong telephone sales skills including: reaching the decision maker, qualifying, pitching BeneFACT’s services, overcoming objections and securing sales meetings
- Ability to place high number of outbound calls per day
- Willingness to acquire strong understanding of basic corporate taxation concepts and key SR&ED program principles
- Strong technical aptitude in any of the following areas: software, manufacturing, biotech or scientific development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an environment where performance is measured by KPI, performance metrics, close ratios and overall revenue
- Experience selling professional services, preferably with contingency based fee structure
- Reliable transportation for attending client meetings
- Home office with reliable internet for conducting sales calls and logging into sales database
- University degree preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com would be a strong asset
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and variable compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Please visit http://www.benefact.ca/careers.html.
Indeed - 2 years ago
BeneFACT offers the most comprehensive end-to-end services in the industry including:, Free initial consultation to assess all your eligible...