Are you a sales executive with a passion and proven track record of building high performance teams? Are you looking to be part of a company that is growing exponentially? Do you have ambitious personal financial targets that only a best-in-class commission plan can achieve? If so, BeneFACT is the place for you. At Canada’s fastest growing SR&ED consulting practice, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of BeneFACT’s sales strategy. We are looking for a highly motivated sales leader who is passionate about helping fuel Canada’s R&D innovation through our service offerings. Working in this fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, this role will have a significant impact on the company’s accelerated growth strategy through new business acquisition.
- Hire, train, mentor and manage a multi-level team of 50+ new business inside/outside sales professionals on acquiring new business through multiple channels
- Develop a repeatable process for acquiring new business and managing lengthy sales cycle
- 10+ years of progressive sales leadership
- Proven track record of building and managing high performance sales teams of 50+ people and/or sales revenues of $50 million+
- Experience in professional services, consulting or financial services required
- Extensive experience managing sales teams to success by managing by metrics and KPIs
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and variable compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Please visit http://www.benefact.ca/careers.html.
BeneFACT offers the most comprehensive end-to-end services in the industry including:, Free initial consultation to assess all your eligible...