BeneFACT Consulting Group is Canada's largest independent Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) consulting firm. BeneFACT utilizes market-leading financial and technical expertise to ensure that companies maximize their SR&ED tax credits. With deep experience in General Manufacturing, Information Technology, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Biotechnology and other fields, BeneFACT is uniquely positioned to provide risk-free service to businesses seeking SR&ED tax credits.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a full-time Developer – Mobile and .NET Applications to join our Systems Development team. Working closely with the management team and reporting to the Director - Systems Development, you will define and develop .NET applications for our company’s internal use and work on mobile applications development.
BeneFACT offers diverse learning opportunities, superb growth by exposure to new technologies and projects and a collaborative, tight-knit team environment. This is a great opportunity for an upcoming Development Superstar who is looking for their big break into a corporate development team to enhance their technical skills on a wide variety of projects while learning the business side of development.
- Using C# and/or VB.NET to write new code, debug and enhance current application
- Working closely with management to develop the design of application modules
- Develop application using Visual Studio based on .NET platform with SQL Server 2008
- Test applications, including security elements to ensure design objectives are met
- Develop and produce reports for management and staff
- Document application and code to ensure ease of ongoing maintenance
- Full cycle of mobile application development including designing, coding, performance testing and security testing
- Develop business-facing client application framework for mobile platforms
- Client applications will be created using the devices native language; Java, C/C++, Objective-C, etc.
- Develop modules to be installed into the client applications that facilitate business interactions
- Responsible for the quality assurance and testing of client applications and modules created on the corresponding devices
- Applicants must have 1+ year of recent experience coding in C# or VB
- Previous experience creating Blackberry applications using Java and demonstrated capability to develop in at least one of the following additional platforms: Apple iOS (Objective-C), Android (Java) or Windows Phone (C#)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with application development projects is required
- Experience with .NET technologies, C#, VB.Net, WCF, WPF, SQL Server 2008 and Visual Studio 2010
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD) principles is required
- Understanding of limiting data access in order to preserve security through .NET, IIS and SQL Server
- Ability to create/modify tables, develop stored procedures and to develop views in SQL Server 2008 would be a strong asset
- Experience with SalesForce.com would be a strong asset
- Ability to gather requirements and develop effective integrated application design
- Effective communication skills are essential
- Applicants must be able to work in a fast paced, results driven work environment where regular reporting on activities occurs daily
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Please visit http://www.benefact.ca/careers.html.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
BeneFACT offers the most comprehensive end-to-end services in the industry including:, Free initial consultation to assess all your eligible...