BeneFACT Consulting Group is Canada's largest independent Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) consulting firm. BeneFACT utilizes market-leading financial and technical expertise to ensure that companies maximize their SR&ED tax credits. With deep experience in General Manufacturing, Information Technology, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Biotechnology and other fields, BeneFACT is uniquely positioned to provide risk-free service to businesses seeking SR&ED tax credits.
BeneFACT Consulting is actively seeking a process and results oriented Director to drive our consulting practice in the Mississauga corporate office. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for the day to day management of a group of 15+ full-time technical and financial consultants and 50+ part-time technical writers specializing in SR&ED advisement and claim preparation.
This role will balance people, process and client relationship management and embrace our company’s guiding principles of dedication to task, excellence, attention to detail and service. Our ideal candidate possesses an entrepreneurial spirit combined with superior judgment and vision, and has the ability to motivate a team to implement this vision with sound tactical guidance. We are seeking someone with a history of innovative, dynamic and agile leadership - a master at motivating and inspiring others towards achievement and excellence in their service roles.
- Manage a growing portfolio of client accounts and meet monthly targets for engagement resource utilization and timelines
- Direct the daily management of 15+ technical and financial consultants and 50+ part-time technical writers
- People management responsibilities including quality assurance in consultant deliverables and metrics, performance management, goal setting and priority identification
- Provide timely, actionable, constructive feedback to staff including guiding the team through problem definition and solution development
- Serve as the senior management representative responsible for overall service quality and delivery for large clients
- Identifying barriers to success and providing creative solutions including identifying tools and technologies that will improve client service quality and efficiency
- 5+ year of experience in professional services or consulting service management with preference given to candidate with SR&ED or other tax recovery experience
- University degree from an accredited university with preference given to candidates with technical or financial degree
- Well-rounded leadership experience with people and project management methodologies
- Prior experience partnering with executive leadership on strategy and resource planning, preferably in an owner managed environment
- Able to operate on both the tactical and long-term level in creative solution building for the team and the company
- Technically astute including broad knowledge of project management software, client management software and metric and process measurement/improvement tools
- Sharp, resourceful, creative and innovative thinking including exceptional research and networking abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong values, ethics and sense of integrity in the delivery of our services
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a fast-paced, demanding problem-solving environment
- Adept at operating with a sense of urgency and balancing competing priorities while valuing quality and detail
- Knowledge of hourly billing methodologies and models a strong asset
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Please visit http://www.benefact.ca/careers.html.
Indeed - 21 months ago
BeneFACT offers the most comprehensive end-to-end services in the industry including:, Free initial consultation to assess all your eligible...