Working with a company that has the motto “In consulting, our R&D is our people” you will have the unique opportunity to be a true talent advisor to the fastest growing SR&ED firm in the market. You will be supporting all departments to unlocking the growth for the firm. This is a role for someone who can balance a high standard of excellence with the ability to meet targets and deadlines daily.
BeneFACT Consulting Group hires only the best, so we need the best Talent Acquisition professional in the market. Duties include:
- Full cycle of recruitment including screening, interviewing, presenting to hiring committees, negotiating offers and assisting with onboarding
- Working as a partner to managers from all business units to establish job description, develop recruitment strategy and manage the process
- Acting as a brand ambassador to the market position BeneFACT as an employer of choice including designing recruitment strategies per position
- Establish a network of passive candidates within SR&ED industry including cold-calling and sourcing through social media
- Establishing a pipeline of candidates for all open roles with regular communication
- Must have 7+ years of recruitment experience
- Preference given to candidates who have a mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience
- Candidates must be comfortable with social media sourcing and cold calling
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulately capture the interest of candidates and speak confidently about the business and opportunities
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Please visit http://www.benefact.ca/careers.html.
Indeed - 7 months ago
BeneFACT offers the most comprehensive end-to-end services in the industry including:, Free initial consultation to assess all your eligible...