BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE Employee Review

View all BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE reviews

Good experience to learn more about Canadian work environment and to learn new things and techniques.
Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  Ayr, ON, Canada25 March 2013
Everyday is challenging. With everyday I learn lot of new things which make me more perfect towards my job resposibilities. Management, supervisors, group leaders, seniors & co-workers are very supportive on every step.
Pros
paid lunch break.

Other BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE Employee Reviews

No help
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ayr, ON12 January 2018
Easy job. As a temp wasn't the greatest experience..Every time I needed help nobody was around..and when I asked the team leaders or supervisors for help they wouldn't come and help me on my first week of training by myself! I struggled to get through the day on my own. I had to chase after everyone for someone to fix my machine every time it was down.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Great workers and very casual place. Loads to learn. Hours suck for me now
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Ayr, ON23 December 2017
They really need to look in to longer breaks. And yet the hours suck. But that had all to do with me. Choosing the hours to work. But the management is great with the staff and yet it's very casual and lay back shift. Usually work the hours between 10pm-6am. It's now recently looking to extend and would be looking for more staff very shortly.
Pros
Great management and very easy work.
Cons
Hours suck honestly. And the 15mins to breaks, both of them. Really bad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE. Our community is ready to answer.

BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE Reviews by Location