BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE

BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It was a good place to get to know people on a personal level because you got to talk to them for long periods of time.
Production Worker (Current Employee), Ayr, ONNovember 16, 2014
Pros: lots of hours
Cons: long days, lack of energy following shift
When you step onto the line, you understand what you have to do and how if you mess up, then it will affect people further down the line. It was important for you to learn your jobs well so that you don't slow down production and so the team meets the quota that is set every day.
I am not happy working here
Janitor (Current Employee), Ayr, ONNovember 14, 2014
watched constantly not allowed to talk
I learned to drive a forklift and received my first aid certificate
Management no comment
Most of my coworkers are good caring and helpful
listed below
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), cambridge ONSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: there isn't any
Cons: it was long hours
I worked nights and it wasn't easy. I watched a younger employee emotionally abused by an older employee and nobody did anything about it. I couldn't take it anymore and finally had a confrontation with the older lady. I told her i new what she was doing and it had to stop. I went and reported it.
Steady hours, easy work.
Machine operator (Former Employee), ayr, onJuly 3, 2014
Pros: worked alone, was able to be home for my children
Cons: lower pay then i expected
I would work from 10pm-6am
I would place the part in the machine and check the bends of the part on a gage and place the appropriate markings on the part and check for defects. Management was not always available and would have to be paged. co workers were very gossipy but avoidable everyone worked in their own sections.
Good work environment along with paid breaks
Assembled Car Parts (Former Employee), Ayr, ONMay 1, 2013
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: long nights
Overall my experience was good, I enjoyed learning about different car parts and how to assemble them. The manager was very nice and outgoing. The hardest part was gluing parts together at a fast pace and making sure they dried ASAP to begin working on a new set.
Good experience to learn more about Canadian work environment and to learn new things and techniques.
Quality Technician (Current Employee), Ayr, ON, CanadaMarch 25, 2013
Pros: paid lunch break.
Everyday is challenging. With everyday I learn lot of new things which make me more perfect towards my job resposibilities. Management, supervisors, group leaders, seniors & co-workers are very supportive on every step.

April 2, 2013

I am applying for a Q Tech, what is the wage that they pay for that? I don't want to loose the opportunity to work there if I go up, I really appreciate your answer. Thanks

overall very good adminstration and coworkers
Machine Operator (Former Employee), ayr,ontarioJune 4, 2012
I worked in bendall automotive ayr ontario almost 8 months,it is a best place for job.