BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE

BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Steady hours, easy work.
Machine operator (Former Employee), ayr, onJuly 3, 2014
Pros: worked alone, was able to be home for my children
Cons: lower pay then i expected
I would work from 10pm-6am
I would place the part in the machine and check the bends of the part on a gage and place the appropriate markings on the part and check for defects. Management was not always available and would have to be paged. co workers were very gossipy but avoidable everyone worked in their own sections.
Good work environment along with paid breaks
Assembled Car Parts (Former Employee), Ayr, ONMay 1, 2013
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: long nights
Overall my experience was good, I enjoyed learning about different car parts and how to assemble them. The manager was very nice and outgoing. The hardest part was gluing parts together at a fast pace and making sure they dried ASAP to begin working on a new set.
Good experience to learn more about Canadian work environment and to learn new things and techniques.
Quality Technician (Current Employee), Ayr, ON, CanadaMarch 25, 2013
Pros: paid lunch break.
Everyday is challenging. With everyday I learn lot of new things which make me more perfect towards my job resposibilities. Management, supervisors, group leaders, seniors & co-workers are very supportive on every step.

April 2, 2013

I am applying for a Q Tech, what is the wage that they pay for that? I don't want to loose the opportunity to work there if I go up, I really appreciate your answer. Thanks

overall very good adminstration and coworkers
Machine Operator (Former Employee), ayr,ontarioJune 4, 2012
I worked in bendall automotive ayr ontario almost 8 months,it is a best place for job.