BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE

BEND ALL AUTOMOTIVE Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
listed below
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), cambridge ONSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: there isn't any
Cons: it was long hours
I worked nights and it wasn't easy. I watched a younger employee emotionally abused by an older employee and nobody did anything about it. I couldn't take it anymore and finally had a confrontation with the older lady. I told her i new what she was doing and it had to stop. I went and reported it.
Steady hours, easy work.
Machine operator (Former Employee), ayr, onJuly 3, 2014
Pros: worked alone, was able to be home for my children
Cons: lower pay then i expected
I would work from 10pm-6am
I would place the part in the machine and check the bends of the part on a gage and place the appropriate markings on the part and check for defects. Management was not always available and would have to be paged. co workers were very gossipy but avoidable everyone worked in their own sections.
Good experience to learn more about Canadian work environment and to learn new things and techniques.
Quality Technician (Current Employee), Ayr, ON, CanadaMarch 25, 2013
Pros: paid lunch break.
Everyday is challenging. With everyday I learn lot of new things which make me more perfect towards my job resposibilities. Management, supervisors, group leaders, seniors & co-workers are very supportive on every step.

April 2, 2013

I am applying for a Q Tech, what is the wage that they pay for that? I don't want to loose the opportunity to work there if I go up, I really appreciate your answer. Thanks

N/A
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Ayr, ONMarch 16, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Management and co-workers are friendly but the pay was not fair, etc.
overall very good adminstration and coworkers
Machine Operator (Former Employee), ayr,ontarioJune 4, 2012
I worked in bendall automotive ayr ontario almost 8 months,it is a best place for job.