Position: Quality Engineering Support Contract (6 months)
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8:00AM-4:30PM; Friday 8:00AM-2:00PM
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people to help us grow. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
We are seeking a self-motivated and eager Quality Engineering Support Contract to work with our Quality Department.
- Maintains and updates gauging and fixture work instructions used to ensure parts are within established specifications
- Completes quality related documentation for assigned components
- Responsible for validating new process development
- Assists with PPAP (production part approval process) documentation as requested
- Participates in APQP (advanced product quality planning) meetings as required
- Assists quality engineers with related projects as required
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate of Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Practical experience working with MSOffice (excel, word)
- Theoretical knowledge of quality management systems and standards (TS16949)
- Capable of working in a high-pressure environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Have a flexible and creative approach while working in an environment that is dedicated to continuous improvement
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources, through our website www.bend-all.com.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE