We are a fast growing Oil and Gas service company located in SE Calgary and we have a position available for an Office Admin/ Bookkeeper.
The position is full time, Monday to Friday, with operations hours being 8:30am to 5:30pm. A strong candidate for this opportunity must possess 2 year(s) or more of experience in a similar role with a college diploma within the accounting field, with a strong command of the English language, both verbally and written.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Greet clients at reception
- Answer phones
- Maintain filing system
- Staff expense accounts and company visa reconciliation
- Posting of payable and receivables
- Follow up with clients regarding receivables
- Generate cash flow reports and make recommendations to operations
- Run cheque runs and wire transfers for payables
- Order of office supplies
- Provide back up to the Office Coordinator
We are looking for an efficient and detail orientated individual. The Ideal candidate has working knowledge with Simply Accounting/ Quickbooks. Experience with an ERP system is highly beneficial.
At Benchmark Automation, we are committed to increasing productivity and providing reliable control systems. Offering innovative and...