Belterra Corporation has been providing timely access to conveyor belting and material flow handling products, accessories and solutions since 1969. We make things move for our clients. Through our sixteen branches, Belterra enjoys one of the largest sales and service networks in the Material Handling industry in Canada. Belterra’s customer-oriented maintenance service has earned us a reputation for being the best in the industry. www.belterra.ca
Our Delta, BC branch is currently seeking a dynamic Inside Sales Representative to join our Inside Sales team. We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys interacting with people, working in a fast-paced setting, and thinking outside the box to provide tailor-made solutions to our customers.
· Establish and maintain excellent customer relations. Take walk-in customer orders and orders
over the phone, fax, and email; handle customer complaints and provide effective, timely solutions to our customers.
· Communicate with customers and other branch employees to ensure order accuracy and smooth operations.
· Invoicing - ensure all proper paperwork is completed, inventory adjustments are complete, costing and pricing is accurate
· Receiving Inventory - receive branch transfers and purchase orders, ensuring that all waste factors, freight, duties and other costs are included
· Produce work orders and slitting (belt cutting) permits for jobs, coordinate slitting jobs by setting up the required jobs with the Shop Foreman. Clearly communicate the required jobs and update the job board.
· Assist Outside Sales Representatives with quotations and online sourcing of products.
· Ensure accuracy of all paperwork, including coding, costing and pricing.
· Strong working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
· Previous experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems (e.g. Sage 500) a strong asset
· Excellent customer service skills and problem-solving skills
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, possess strong work ethic
· Detail-oriented and organized
· 5+ years customer service experience and basic mechanical aptitude required
What We Offer:
· Competitive Salary + fully covered health benefits including life, short-term & long-term disability insurances
· Group RRSP with company matching
· Challenging work
· Great team to work with
· Recognition programs
Number of Positions Available: 1
Reporting To: Branch Manager
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply with a COVER LETTER expressing your interest and salary expectations, along with your CURRENT RESUME by May 19, 2014.
We thank all applicants in advance, but we will only contact those who have been shortlisted.