Belron Canada Employee Review

View all Belron Canada reviews

The salary does not justify our work with the experience, n'or does it have employee appreciation
Retention Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 June 2017
The team leaders have much to learn , the boss has never done any of the hands on work himself. There are lots of different employees at different salaries doing the same work as others. Not much appreciation towards employees
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Repetitive, not much chance of advancment. No x-mas party.

Other Belron Canada Employee Reviews

A great work environenment
À titre d'Agent centre contact client (Former Employee) –  Montreal-nord, QC12 September 2017
We had to take calls to help customer complete their vehicles glass claims while promoting our own glass shops by inciting the customers to go make their reparation there instead of the competition. We had the best techniciens and offered the best materials so it was a real pleasure to refer them.

In the process I had the chance to learn a lot about insurances procedures and it widened my horizon regarding this specific type of business. Errors have a direct impact on the customers so we where working very hard in order not to make any! There is a lot of trust put on the employees and transparency is a strong point of the workplace culture. As such it was a nice mix of rigor and independancy.

The volume of calls could vary a lot depending of the weather and the time of the year. It was a nice challenge. As such the managers truly appreciated all the efforts we put in our work and we could always count on them. Making sure the customers where happy was one of our highest priority which made the job all the more enjoyable.

I would recommend Belron to anyone to be honest. The president make regular podcasts in order to keep us up to date and show the impact that we have on the company, the progression we made and unifying us toward a common purpose.
Pros
very dynamic, amazing team spirit, management take care of their employees, excellent advantages, competitive salary.
Cons
Constant changes in the management team
A revolving door of futility
Glass Technician (Former Employee) –  Alberta11 September 2017
This company is plagued with more executives and managers and administrators with made up titles than it has workers. The raises, if at all are based on popularity instead of merit or experience.There is no transparency and even less accountability for wages.
Disgusting executives-first culture.
A revolving door of new employees.
Cons
Unpredictable hours, low pay, poor treatment, no direction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Belron Canada. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9