Belron Canada Employee Reviews in Canada

Claims
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QuebecMay 24, 2014
The job is Very complex and requires an incredible level of multi-tasking. It also is an information over load type of job where you must adapt and learn a large amount of information and be able to adapt and execute tasks quickly and efficiently. I find the job very satisfying intellectually, & I liked interacting with the company's diverse clientele. The company also pays well and offers decent wage increases annually.

However, they poorly train staff which causes a huge turnover. Not everyone can adapt to a work environment where a massive amount of information is required to be memorized and applied to various tasks you have to figure out for yourself. Management is mostly MIA and always in meetings. Supervisors are not helpful and their "preferred" employees are the individuals who receive both small promotions or are trusted with more responsibility. Egos run VERY HIGH in management, & their "preferred" employees sdo relay any or all information discussed within the department. Therefore, laying low, having superficial conversations, and just doing your work efficiently will get you by without any problems. Forget about having a life or having family or personal emergencies the scheduler is not accommodating nor are the supervisors understanding.

Therefore, this is just a JOB. You go in, be friendly, avoid management, learn as you go, & collect a pay check. I work there for a number of years until I found a better job. I am a very patient person; it is a definite virtue to possess if you are to survive the work culture. For the salary it was worth it for me to remain
  more... there and accumulate work experience, which contributed to my finding a better job. The ends justified the means in my case.

I hope this honest review helped!
Pros
salary
Cons
management
Coming to the help of potential customer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 28, 2015
A typical day would consist of taking about 100 inbound calls from potential customer looking for the best price and service. the hardest part of the job was convincing customer to use their insurance to change their windshield or any other window that needed repair.
Pros
good benefit
fun working, contact customer by phone
quality control, Cash application (Current Employee) –  Montreal, CanadaOctober 11, 2012
I like the job, but I need more contact with customers,like to solve problem, the people are nice getting along very good, the hardest for me is I need more comunication with people.
Pros
close to home
Cons
is not what i was looking for
Changements importants aux TI
Confidentiel (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 16, 2016
Suite à des changements importants à la direction des TI (Ajout d'un VP et de plusieurs directeurs), Belron est en restructuration à ce niveau. Hélas, les nouvelles personnes viennent du milieu Banquier important et semblent vouloir gérer de cette façon une entreprise qui n'a pas la même importance.

De plus, comme un changement de gouvernement, ces derniers font du ménage et mettent en place des gens qui doivent leur ressembler.

Dommage car le président de Belron Canada est une personne engagée et motivante.
Manque d'organisation
Manutentionnaire/Livreur (Former Employee) –  Boucherville, QCFebruary 15, 2016
j'ai trouvé que la sécurité, carte de compétence et respect de la vie personnel sont un manque de respect et manque de professionnalisme en général.
Pros
avantage sociaux
Cons
organisation, respect vie étudiante, sécurité, carte de compétance, ressource humaine

2.7