Belron Canada

Belron Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Claims
Customer Care (Former Employee), Montreal, QuebecMay 24, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: management
The job is Very complex and requires an incredible level of multi-tasking. It also is an information over load type of job where you must adapt and learn a large amount of information and be able to adapt and execute tasks quickly and efficiently. I find the job very satisfying intellectually, & I liked interacting with the company's diverse clientele. The company also pays well and offers decent wage increases annually.

However, they poorly train staff which causes a huge turnover. Not everyone can adapt to a work environment where a massive amount of information is required to be memorized and applied to various tasks you have to figure out for yourself. Management is mostly MIA and always in meetings. Supervisors are not helpful and their "preferred" employees are the individuals who receive both small promotions or are trusted with more responsibility. Egos run VERY HIGH in management, & their "preferred" employees sdo relay any or all information discussed within the department. Therefore, laying low, having superficial conversations, and just doing your work efficiently will get you by without any problems. Forget about having a life or having family or personal emergencies the scheduler is not accommodating nor are the supervisors understanding.

Therefore, this is just a JOB. You go in, be friendly, avoid management, learn as you go, & collect a pay check. I work there for a number of years until I found a better job. I am a very patient person; it is a definite virtue to possess if you are to survive the work culture. For the salary it was worth it for me to remain there and accumulate work experience, which contributed to my finding a better job. The ends justified the means in my case.

I hope this honest review helped!
fun working, contact customer by phone
quality control, Cash application (Current Employee), Montreal, CanadaOctober 11, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: is not what i was looking for
I like the job, but I need more contact with customers,like to solve problem, the people are nice getting along very good, the hardest for me is I need more comunication with people.