Belmead Physical Therapy is seeking a Registered Physiotherapist to join our Clinic Division at in Edmonton, Alberta. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced physiotherapists as well as new graduates.
pt Health is a progressive, physiotherapist-owned health care company. The pt Health difference is our people. Our interprofessional practice model provides effective solutions and complete care. We are looking for people that share our core values of integrity, teamwork, compassion and continuous professional growth.
The benefits of joining our team include:
- Competitive Salary.
- Becoming a member of an inter-professional collaborative team.
- Access to our multi-faceted Professional Development programs.
- Professional Advancement opportunities.
- Delivering evidence-informed services with knowledge of caseload and business-practice management.
- Achieving corporate goals and objectives by maximizing the functional independence of patients to enhance their quality of life.
- A passion for life-long learning to guarantee the sustainability of our profession for future generations of physiotherapists.
Must be registered and in good standing with the Physiotherapy Alberta College+Association.
Please quote job #1056AB in your subject line.
Now one of the fastest growing health care companies in Canada, pt Health Care Solutions has grown from a single clinic in 1995 to over 100...