Belmar Consulting is a rapidly growing, Salesforce.com Consulting Partner with offices in Burnaby, BC and Calgary, AB. Belmar provides implementation services on the leading Enterprise software platform – Salesforce.com
Our customers include many of the largest organizations in Canada across numerous vertical industries – including high growth firms adopting cloud technologies.
Belmar offers a fun, rewarding and fast paced environment and we are looking for bright minds who want to contribute to the cloud revolution. At Belmar, you will be part of a talented team who are stretching the boundaries everyday with Salesforce.com
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is knowledgeable and enthusiastic about leading the design and execution of best-of-breed, scalable, end-to-end enterprise business solutions. We seek an individual who is skilled at driving user communication and translating their requests into the application and operational requirements needed by the technical team to build and test the systems.
- Interview business users, document detailed requirements, process & data flows, use cases, UI mockups, test scenarios and plans, as well as obtain necessary agreements and sign-offs on such documentation
- Work with users and technical team to identify and prioritize opportunities for process improvements including integration with other enterprise systems or 3rd party software as needed, then appropriately developing and managing scope of the initiatives executed to support the improvements
- Demonstrates strong technical and business knowledge, requires limited direction, handles complex analysis, experience with application development lifecycle methodologies like Agile, rapid development, etc.
- 5-7 years experience in Enterprise CRM deployments
- Experience and deep knowledge of Salesforce.com (certification is required)
- Experience with add-on tools to the core CRM environment, such as Marketo, Salesforce Communities, data.com, Chatter, Box, etc.
- Proficiency with Salesforce report builder required, or other BI tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Significant business experience in all phases of CRM
- Understanding of Business Analytics and the metrics that drive management decisions, and the ability to build reports and queries to support such metrics.
- Understanding of the basic concepts and best practices of SalesForce Automation and the statistics and metrics that drive and support the customer relationship management process.
- We are passionate about what we do and believe strongly in team
- Value input and encourage new ideas from all team members
- Very focused on accelerating our growth
- Collaboration and team work live here
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Belmar we work with Salesforce.com and other leading Cloud technologies for the single purpose of Enabling the Vision of our customers....