Growth – oriented Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to fulfill the responsibilities of Jr. Operations Administrator. This is an entry-level position and the successful candidate must be able to work closely with the Operations Technician completing all administrative tasks as outlined below.
Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. is publicly listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange – MKT.
Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. offers a comprehensive, competitive total compensation package.
- Verify documentation to be filed according to current procedures and filing system in collaboration with Operations Technician
- Complete all departmental filing in a timely fashion paying attention to detail to ensure a high accuracy rate
- Perform team-assigned work on time and effectively as provided by the Operations team
- Provide back-up for the Operations Technician as required
- Demonstrate an efficiency with respect to team work and communication
- Work collaboratively with all office and field operations staff
- Assist in invoice coding and verification in a timely manner confirming correctness
- Demonstrate a strong ability to work independently and manage your time in a fast-paced environment
- Secure data acquisition as requested by Operations team
- Other related duties as assigned by any member of the Operations team.
- Three-plus years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry is considered an asset
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
- Sound working knowledge of Accumap is a benefit
- Working knowledge of Qbyte would be an asset
- Great organizational skills with a proven ability to work independently and with a diverse team
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self starter and able to work with minimal supervision
Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. thanks all candidates for their interest.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Search firms are welcome to submit qualified applicants to this position as directed above. If your candidate is chosen for an interview, you will be contacted accordingly.
No phone calls please.
Bellatrix is a medium-sized, exploration and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Bellatrix's assets comprise a...