We are seeking for dynamic Sales Representative who wants to earn a shift wage plus profit sharing on the sales. The Sales Representative is responsible for personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers, achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
Ideal candidates must be polite, friendly, well-spoken (English), well groomed, tactful, stylish, dedicated and motivated towards generating sales and providing great customer service.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or equivalent field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of successful experience in Sales & Marketing as Sales Rep
- Must have experience in women's clothing retail
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be knowledgeable about the retail fashion industry with an excellent fashion sense and visual presentation skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Provide their own transportation
Check us out at www.bella-mia-boutique.ca
‘Like’ us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BellaMiaBoutiq
Compensation: $11/hourly + Commission
Please email your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants but only qualified applicants will be contacted.