BELL

BELL Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company to work for.. with some nice perks to the job.
Mobile Sales Consultant (Current Employee), North Bay, ONJune 3, 2014
Pros: discount on bell services
Cons: over reacting customer when they break there phones.
-A typical day at work would consist of helping customers with there cell phones such as account issues/ broken phones, activate new cell phone accounts, and sell accesories.

-I learned a different side of sales with my exprience there. more of a service after the sale.

-the management is fair. They worked to give everyone employee the tools to succeed.

- the hardest part of my job would be the down time between customers. It is a very empty store so nothing to clean or shelves to fill.. my other jobs i have always found something to work on.

-overall the whole job was enjoyable.
Canada's #1 telecommunications company
Manager (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJune 1, 2014
Pros: no real pro's anymore
Cons: way too much stress, no job security and a huge amount of hypocrisy from upper management
Technology wise, hard to beat
For the past 7 years it has been restructure after restructure after restructure and budget cuts like there is no tomorrow. You are just a number and when your number gets pulled from the hat, you are instantly walked out the door.
Hardest part of the job
Associate Director - SMB Planning and Strategy (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 30, 2014
Long hours with no recognition or appreciation.

In the division I was in there was no upward mobility, not a lot of cultural diversity... very disappointing for a premier Ontario organization.
Great Work environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 30, 2014
The job is sales driven. It's a nice place to work.
People works as a team help each other with their sales. Management always helps when there is any issue. It's a very enjoyable work experience.
Enthusiastic and fun work environment!
Customer Service Representative / Management (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMay 27, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: 12 hour days
I have worked with Bell Canada for 2+ years. I went from a regular agent taking calls 9 hours a day, to a top sales agent making the most monthly sales. Now I am part of a management team who meets with Bell directly weekly, does payroll for my agents. I run a team of 20 agents and constantly coach them to make sure they are succeeding the expectations of Bell.
Good
Technician (Current Employee), HamiltonMay 23, 2014
The people i work with were great the only problem i have is the hours. you would be working every saturday sunday monday for a very long time.
Bell
Sales Associate (Former Employee), calgary AlbertaMay 20, 2014
Great work experience. Learn a lot from all the employees that worked there.
Bell
Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee), hullMay 13, 2014
Cons: all
It was like working for Hitler. If you where late from your break, your screen would flash red. Management was young and inexperience.
Good camaraderie!
Project Control Officer and Project Coordination (Former Employee), Bell, ONMay 12, 2014
Pros: working in teams
Cons: not too much flexibility!
This experience was a good one but this was a contract position so I didn't have the same entitlement as a full time employee but was treated well during my stay there.
friendly environment
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 9, 2014
Bell Canada is good workplace you can learn from and contribute to.
Good working environment
agent de recouvrement (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 9, 2014
The call center at bell was a good learning environment to learn proper corporate culture. To also learn a more hands on approach in customer satisfaction
N/A
Telephone Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 7, 2014
it was a long time ago. Alot of things have changed since i was last there and to my knowledge this job is now done by machine.
Not For Pool Employees
CST-1 Pool (Current Employee), Moncton, NBMay 5, 2014
Pros: you have a job.
Cons: absolute unequal treatment including union support
as a (CST-1 Pool) employee you get nothing That offered to all other employees, such as benefits, Hours, pay scale, opportunities to advance, Consideration or respect for your experience or skills.

you are required to pay monies for Union Dues, Insurance, Special assessment fees... but you are not entitled to receive any of the services you pay for...example: health Insurance (assurance) CST-1 (pool) pay a fee 13.80 monthly to ensure employees get network pricing... but are not eligible at any time to enroll at employee price.

With ALL you are NOT entitled to you are required to do work performance levels equal to or better than those who are "Regular Fulltime" Employees. And at the same time you are always being told you are lesser an employee even by your own management team.
Great place to work!
Technician (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 4, 2014
I took a six week training program with Bell Technical Solutions, and later went and preformed home repairs and installs. You are able to work with a mentor before being on your own, and I received a work phone, laptop and a shared van. I have gained real world experience in a career like position.
Family
Retired - Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 29, 2014
Pros: care about their employees like their own family
Cons: nothing
Worked since I was 14 Part Time...Bell has been family to me, I have gone through rough roads and they were there to support me which was very rare to see in corporation..I am truly dedicated to Bell cannot find better company to work for past present and future...Good Job
Overall good , no benefit
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto ONApril 27, 2014
Nothing special to share about . If anyone work hard then they had a good opportunity to get smart amount of money.
Good people.
Bilingual Voice Analyst (Current Employee), MississaugaApril 20, 2014
Managing an customer's Enterpise network and phone system.
Good
Network Technician (Former Employee), TorontoApril 17, 2014
Pros: lots of learning exposures
Cons: unionized
It was a great experience working with cutting edge equipment and doing network administration
Good environment for troubleshooting problems, nice people
Consumer Service Technician (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSApril 16, 2014
Work Starts at 8 am and ends at 5 pm on most days. You learn about the back end operation of communication systems plus more if you have experience. Management is fair as long as your work gets done at the end of your day and meet expectations. You will work with co workers on occasion with solving problems on job sites. The hardest part about the job is learning how adapt to situations. No job is ever the same. The most enjoyable part of the job is not being stuck in an office building all day. You get to see different job sites and meet many people
productive workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 16, 2014
good company and co workers. the hardest job is to sell a customer a product