BELL

BELL Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Working at Bell
Customer Service & Sales Associate, Bell (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2014
Pros: very friendly enviroment
Cons: no cons
I liked working in Bell at the dufferin mall location because I worked with an excellent team. The team was very helpful, my team was motivated and I learned from my mistakes from them. My boss was great and very helpful. The hardest part was closing a sale but I would manage to get around that.
Good work-life balance, less opportunities for advancement
Program Manager - Business Processes (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 10, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: few opportunities for advancement
Bell is a great place to work if you have many outside interests. However if you are a new graduate looking to learn as much as possible to advance your career, you may find the pace of work to be very slow.
Learing experience
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 10, 2014
worked in a call centre environment and it was a good experience. salary is too low.
More doors!! More Money!!
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 6, 2014
Morning meetings for updates on new product promotions, dealing with customer objection as well as sales positioning. Drop off 150 flyers per day. Knock about 150 doors. Make calls to previously interested customers. Input any orders for the day into my bell issued laptop before 7pm.
Tele-WORK
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 5, 2014
Enjoyed telework environment. Very fun team and great management.
Fast-paced Dynamic Environment
Marketing - Direct Mail Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 3, 2014
Fast-paced dynamic environment with a very dynamic team of individuals.
Bell Canada,
Event Specialist, Referral and Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Greater Toronto Area, ONNovember 3, 2014
Bell Canada as a Company was not to bad at all, they seemed to have their directives in order, however the management was an utter disaster. In one year there was 7 to 8 management replacements constant rebuilding of the department. Every month someone was being let go or replaced or hired or fired. If i had one word to say about the experience I had it would be, Disorganized... In the end after my contract expired i was not l
Highly skilled sales professional
Account manager (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 15, 2014
I learned a lot about management style and work organization that effectively combine resources, effort and teamwork or individual in order to achieve the sales results.
Good work environment
Telecommunications Technician (Current Employee), Oakville, ONOctober 14, 2014
Pros: you are yout own manager out in the field
Cons: long hours, weather conditions
A typical work day consists of repairs and installations of customers phone and internet services. The hardest part of the job is the inconsistency of our applications and sometimes how jobs are assigned. The best part of the job is making the customer happy when installing their service or repairing their service.
n/a
Merchandising Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 14, 2014
Pros: long term tenure benefits
Cons: no work life balance
Expectations are very high, lack of collaboration amongst teams
Great company to work for
SMB Account Executive (Former Employee), TorontoOctober 13, 2014
Bell Canada was my first sales employer, its where I cut my teeth and really learned how to sell from world-class training resources.
Productive and healthy environment
Canada - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 13, 2014
Pros: get free food
Cons: sometimes work long hours
Its a good place to work and good friends who help each other.
But couldnt have any growth and thats why iam looking for a change.
Bell
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Markham, ONOctober 11, 2014
Pros: relaxing
Cons: commission structure can tune better for its staff
Managements great treat all the staff absolutely well. I have learned how to work in a team and meet quota on a day-to-day basis. I enjoy every aspect of my job.
IT Service Manager
Service Manager, IT Operations (Former Employee), Bell, ONOctober 7, 2014
Pros: very interactive and customer focus driven
Cons: long hours and oncall responsibilities
- Daily status review with team
- Review call volume and incidents in open status
- Address all high severity incidents; conduct RCA
- Staff 1-1 meetings
- Address all customer escalations
- Review upcoming Changes; get approvals
- Attend regular meetings, project reviews
- recap daily activities
Productive and diverse workplace with good employee and employers integration and lunch room where staff relate during breaks.
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Markham, ONOctober 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches and bonuses for exceptional work done.
Cons: salary doesnt measure to work output.

I learnt exceptional service delivery to clients and also co-operation amongst employees is vital to the progress of the organisation.

Great management, always eager to make the workplace healthier and better for employees which subsequently reduces turnover rate and aids productivity of the workplace.

Wonderful co-workers, eager to utilize their skills towards productivity and also learn new skills available, integrate well with employers and fellow employees.

Hardest part of the job most times lie in dealing with unsatisfied and angry clients, trying to pacify and solve their problems to ensure their utmost satisfaction about services rendered to them,whilst still dealing with the workload.

Most enjoyable part of the job is to me basically is when we I'm able to deliver exceptional customer service and confirm utmost satisfaction from customers and also make new sales which increases the returns of the Company as a whole.
Fun Workplace by doing Parties when we meet our targets
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: good bonus
Cons: nothing
The environment and companies workplace culture is very enjoyable.
Great Staff
Sales Representative (Former Employee), OntarioSeptember 22, 2014
I was lucky to be employed by the Region of Durham
I would consider them to be one of the best companies in the Durham Region to work for.
Professional Environment
Solution Consultant (Current Employee), CanadaSeptember 20, 2014
― Designed and Deployed CUCM 8.6(2) platform in pre production environment and applied the same in Production multicluster environment
― Designed and Deployed SAF gateway for DID advertisement
― Deployed Centralized gateways for Inbound and Outbound Contact Center call flow
― Deployment Local gateways for Direct (DIDs) and Emergency call solutions
― Integrated Genesys SIP Servers with Centralized gateways and CUCM through SIP trunks
― Integrated Genesys T-Server with CUCM over JTAPI/CTI redundant links
― Integrated Verint Call Recording Solution with CUCM over redundant SIP trunks
― Integrated Aspect and Avaya Dialer using SIP trunk and PRI/T1 solutions
― Integrated Unity Connection Servers with CUCM using skinny protocol
― Designed, Documented and Conducted Unit, Integration and End to End Testing for each component of RBC IPCC Project
― SIP Optimization to remove hair pinning from Centralized gateways in IPCC Contact Center environments.
― Escalated support for a high Severity problems as bank and isolating fault for a multivendor environments
Very fun environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 17, 2014
A very laid back, yet strict environment. It was never a dull moment working at Bell, always busy and socializing. A day in the life would consist of going to my cubicle where I would log in to my account and open tools upon tools, that were utilized to help the customers. The job was always interesting and every changing. I was there only 4 months before having to relocate and I had done training twice on new products! talk about a changing environment and every learning growth! very awesome place and enjoyed it very much!
Laid back work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: enjoy working with customers
Cons: haven't been paid commission after three months
Privately owned single branch that needs more management and organization. Nice people but there is not enough training.

About BELL

Bell Canada, commonly shortened to "Bell", is a major Canadian telecommunications company. Including its subsidiaries – Read more