BELL Employee Reviews

Found 1,042 reviews matching the search
Bonne compagnie
Représentant des ventes (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC9 May 2017
J'ai aimé travailler dans cette compagnie, une belle équipe qui nous entoure et nous apporte toute l'aide nécessaire.
Okay Workplace, better than some places overall
Implementation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB9 May 2017
Good Hours and entry level Pay. Bad Management, Difficulty with company culture if not Bilingual. Training was minimal in my department. Job security is good if bilingual, okay if not.
Pros
Good Hours, Pay
Cons
Bad Management
Lack of respect from other work agencies
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 May 2017
Directly overseeing management and fellow coworkers did not receive respect from higher ups as well as other groups within the company. Trainers and managers were great at supporting new technicians however they were stretched to manage to wide of a work force.
Bell Tech Solutions
TECHNICIAN - FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Brampton9 May 2017
BTS provides new employees with the opportunity to learn a marketable skill, implement those skills, while meeting a variety of new people. The work-life balance is very dependent on the skill-set of the technicians needed and the needs of the job for the following day. The stability of the work-life cycle grows more as seniority accrues. Management is fair and helpful and the company offers various avenues for advancement and furthering ones career.
great place
Technician (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 May 2017
worked on the road met some great people, be prepared to be cold and out hter to work on your own......................................................
Treat its employee humanly
LAN Administrator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ME6 May 2017
Management do treat their employee with respect, it is a company that you can have a stable job but not much excitement and career growth. A lot of internal process
Terrible environment and incredibly long unpaid hours
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 May 2017
this job will push you to your limits. It will test oyur patience. The boss is rude, the hours are long and they will not pay you for overtime. An average work day would be over 10 hours. Sometimes I would have to stay for 12 hours+. Getting paid 100$ per day and working 10+ hours per day results in less than 10$ per hour. That is below minimum wage. I highly recommend you stay away from this job unless you are very desperate.
Cons
long hours, no hourly pay
Très bonne entreprise
Stage en génie électrique (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 May 2017
Bell Canada permet à ces employés de progresser rapidement dans leur carrière tout en offrant un salaire et avantages sociaux compétitifs.
Enterprise environment
Senior Manager, Technical Architect (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 May 2017
Managed a challenging environment with a diverse technology, people and processes. Drive efficiency and optimize infrastructure in effort to maintain fiscal accountability and operational effectiveness. Great team work environment.
Pros
Good work life balance
Great job opportunity.
Direct Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2017
Great job opportunity that taught me the professionalism of customer service over the phone. The Direct Customer Service Call Centre was a team orientated environment and was fast paced, energetic position to work.
satisfaisant
BELL Représentant (Former Employee) –  beloeil3 May 2017
Bonjour
J'ai fait un stage et travaillé pour Bell à Béloeil,un environnement de travail agréable et satisfaisant.
High stress no appreciation
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 May 2017
Start at temp Part Time (Temp &Senior Part time, Regular full time 1,2 and 3) and I know someone who is there for 5 years and still haven't gotten to full time) No Benefits, VERY LOW PAY to start (gradually increase every 6 months depending on if you work overtime every week), nothing given until senior part time they give you a BS benefit package that they use to extort you. A lot of politics, they take advantage of your life, have no respect for you ---> (SOME management, scheduling and dispatch) try to screw you during the days send you away from your location to do a jobs that they know will take you pass your schedule (9pm) and most of the time if you try to reach out to the management after a certain time theyll ignore your calls. Then you might have to work 7:30 the next day. Very unstable schedule get force to work overtime even on weekends (10hrs each day) scheduled every holiday and weekend. They bank your holiday hours and reject if you try to use it for a day off. Add a lot of different duties to the job and decreased the time and still expect you to be effective if not then they'll put you on a plan the try to force you out the company. You Learn a lot but you lose way more. Overall wouldn't recommend working here unless you're a puppet.
Pros
OverTime
Cons
Unstable Schedule
Great place to work, management was awful
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB2 May 2017
I loved my time working for Bell. I was being paid minimum wage hourly, but we made commission on sales, which was a very nice bonus. The people in my store were great, except for management. My manager was horrible, i was never included in employee emails, they would never stay for their full shift and were always leaving early. They would NEVER allow shift changes, under no circumstances... if you missed your flight and couldnt get in for your shift.. thats too bad they said, it will count as job abandonment if you didnt get there. they were unreasonable and that would be the only bad part/experience that i had working for bell. I was also not given enough training, but they would not make any extra hours to finish my training.
Pros
commission
Cons
long hours, bad management, greedy team members stealing sales
fun working place
Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2017
In a typical day in my last position i fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility.i also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.It make me more skilled in various jobs.i worked without supervision at times,I really enjoy the work.
Bell/Aliant Great place to work
Enterprise Change Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB1 May 2017
Bell Aliant was a great place to work co-workers and management all extremely friendly, caring and very knowledgeable. They pay very well and a great culture.

I was employed within Bell/Aliant over 19yrs and lost my position due to restructuring. I have nothing bad to say about the company if they offer you a job TAKE IT!! Great place to work..
Pros
People pay and culture
Cons
restructuring..
Productive and Efficient work environment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 April 2017
Bell is one of the best sales jobs i have worked in. Currently i am working under a great manager with outstanding leadership traits. The team looks out for each other making us all work for each other.
great job. poorly run business from the very top,
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 April 2017
the job working outside with little or no supervision is great. the means to solve problems encountered in the job is met with great difficulty at every turn. many departments involved for different issues. time consuming and frustrating, long story short, its a great job ruined by multiple levels of management playing a role in spoiling it.
Pros
outside, little or no supervision. satisfying customers is very rewarding.
Cons
part time no benefits, no pension until you become ft. may not happen! depending on your location. mediocre training.
Productive and ever changing workplace
Assurance Quality Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 April 2017
Working at Bell is an interesting and ever evolving Job. It is a place where you are challenge on a daily basis to present your best foot forward at all times. A typical day will include making reports, coaching agents, updating documents and investigating issues. The most challenging and the most enjoyable part of my work day is dealing with the client. The client can be both a challenge of your abilities yet it is also the most satisfying when able to resolve the issue whether technical or billing. The hardest of my work day is always trying to satisfy the needs of all concerns when writing a document. Once all documents are completed I usually get an overwhelming sense of accomplishment.
Pros
Ever evolving changes/ never boring
Cons
Stats not so much the customer service
Great Co-Workers In Demanding Work Environment
Building Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2017
My time with Bell was a positive experience overall. While the job was very demanding, the people I worked with made up for it. Every day seemed to be something different at the work place.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Long hours (on-call 24/7)
manque de connaissance
Directrice (Current Employee) –  Notre-dame-des-prairies, QC24 April 2017
une entreprise avec beaucoup de potentiel avec un flagrant manque de gestion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BELL. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval