BELL Employee Reviews

Best company one can work for.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 3, 2016
Bell Canada has an awesome work environment. It provides all what is needed to be a successful in life. Lot of focus on career growth and learning.
Fun fast paced environment
Assistant Manager for The Source (Former Employee) –  Rockland, ONApril 3, 2016
Joining conference calls, learned a lot about customer service, management, scheduling and staff management. Coworkers were fun and passionate. Hardest part of the job was the sales quotas sometimes were hard to attain. Funnest was the staff and events the job would cater to.
positive energy with team leaders to support
Client Sales and Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, ONMarch 31, 2016
received customer calls with concerns
demonstrated empathy and resolved with solutions and sales
challenges to meet set targets
daily ,weekly or monthly games in place with incentives toward sales
Pros
kick off events for sales campaigns
Cons
paid parking
lots of pressure by managers to complete job even if its not in your hand.
BTS Technician (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONMarch 31, 2016
Salary is not good according to work. Lots of traveling form one city to another city in your shift. Winter time its very hard to work outside after 7pm due to dark.but this company force you to work and some shift are 5pm to 9pm only. Some guys are working only 2 days Saturday and Sunday in a week but you should available for whole week. They can force you any day. Hard part is when managers force techs to work just because they are getting good intensive in end of year. Union is just eating your money they don't do any thing for you.
Good group of people I work with
Business Solution Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONMarch 28, 2016
I love my Team, we help each other grow into the new position the company hired us for. It is a new program which allows for error and patience!
Pros
Make your own hours
Cons
Large company
Very supportive, comfortable working atmosphere and very good staff to work with.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Simcoe, ONMarch 20, 2016
Everyday you do your best to assist customers with closing the right Bell services to help meet their media needs. I have improved my sales techniques, product and industry knowledge. With my customer service skills and confidence growing each day. I enjoy the job more due to my friendly coworkers, they help give support and answers when dealing with unique situations. The hardest part of the job is not being able to satisfy every customer, sometimes we can work with every situation and I wish I could always do more for the customers. The best part about the job is meeting new people, educating customers with technology to help them stay connected and up to date.
Pros
Latest technology
Cons
Not enough hours
Daliy Job Requirments
Customer Marketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2016
• Handling existing & new clients for Bell products & services
• Upgrading & downgrading Bell products & services
• Scheduling installation dates for existing & new Bell clients
• Billing inquires for new & existing Bell clients
Pros
Good Pay & Benefits
Cons
Monthly Cross-Training
Great benefits and payout
Assistant Manager in Training/Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2016
A great company to work for if you are comfortable in a fast paced commission based environment. Working for the company is amazing as you get recognition and have the ability to move up the food chain if you like doing so.
Great place to work with minimal job requirements
Billing Analyst/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMarch 16, 2016
If you decided not to pursue post secondary education and have no other passion/opportunity to pursue, then this is a great job. The bonuses can be good enough plus the base pay was $12.5 (circa 2016).

This job will teach you some important sales/persuasion skills which can be used in many other scenarios/settings, additionally, you will have considerably improved communication and small talk skills if you do the job right. Everyone is really friendly and the work environment is great. Management is superb! Doesn't get any better if you ask me.

The hardest part is the repetitiveness. I couldn't stand it after some time. But that was also the best part because some days I was half asleep and I could literally be fantasizing about my upcoming vacation and still complete the job with no trouble.
Pros
Bonuses just do what they teach you
Cons
Random hours you won't always have the weekend off.
Worked there 34.5 years it was a great place to work
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bell, ONMarch 16, 2016
Started early, worked late.Had the opportunity to work on many interesting projects and teams.
I learned so much about telecom, IT, managing projects, teams, clients and vendors.
Management was good at times and not so good with certain managers.
Co-workers on the whole were great, friendly, helpful and I still keep in contact with many.
No training, not enough resources, no pay for all the hundreds of hours of worked evenings, weekends and holidays and cancelled vacations.
Team comradery and working on neat Telecom and IT technologies as well as intersting clients and there unique environments AND the
Pros
People, opportunities, 201 Olympics
Cons
Many unpaid hours
Bell Canada job review
Database programmer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMarch 12, 2016
Great supervisor. There was lots of support. It was a fun learning experience. I learned how to communicate between the supervisor and co-workers. I enjoyed the work.This was a co-op job.
Pros
Supervisor took me to lunch once in a while
Life at Bell
Technical Solutions Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 9, 2016
Working at Bell taught me a great deal about cellular technology, how to communicate, and deal with difficult customers.
Good career opportunities, and programs like education services to promote career growth.
Most of my managers provided excellent support. Helping to build confidence, providing critical feedback, and coaching.
The hardest part about the job, was dealing with extremely high call volumes, maintaining difficult average handle time, with minimal external support.
The most enjoyable aspect, helping customers, working with a great team, and developing an excellent rapport with management and peers.
Not a friendly place to work
Wireless Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 7, 2016
Poor benefits and lack of teamwork. Management attendance was poor and sales staff was always angry at each other. Worked there for almost 4 years and no one was promoted from within. Instead new management was hired from outside all the time. When new staff replacement arrives, they have no clue of what's going on and most of them end up quitting within 4 months.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 7, 2016
Great for part time jobs. Great knowledge of industry. Get to meet new people often. Management is easy to get along with.
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 6, 2016
Good company for work for. Good working environment, helpful co-workers and convenient location for commute. Learn allot from working for Bell
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 5, 2016
Interact with the public on a daily basis, help provide them with services such as; mobility, home internet, home phone and television. Worked with co-workers as a team in helping others hit targets and goals.
A great atmosphere to work in
Accounting/Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  North York, ONMarch 4, 2016
I received inventory records (eg: telephone systems, telephone sets, and wiring). I would then cost the equipment and time spent of the job against the revenue revenue received and calculate the profit or loss per job.
The hardest part of the job was sometimes getting the inventory records from the managers.
The most enjoyable part was working as a team.
Pros
Learning cost accounting
Cons
Writing your own reviews
Face-paced, high energy environment.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NLMarch 1, 2016
Customer service focused position. Getting customers, determining needs, building solutions and closing the sales. Each new customer provides opportunities to build whole new connections.
Very good work place
IT Sr Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 28, 2016
It has been pleasure working in a competitive environment. Very good team spirit and learning opportunities. I have enjoyed my tenure in this project
Fun workplace
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 24, 2016
when you come in the morning you have breakfast and we can talk with us (co-workers) its wasn't strict. I learned a lot about call center and sell products.