BELL Employee Reviews

Na
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 July 2016
Further to my resume, I had many wonderful co-workers and we worked together so well as one team. The hardest part that we dealt with on a daily basis was the so called "red tape" , it was frustrating at times, all you wanted to do was move forward with your project however there were many steps of approval. I believe these steps could have been less painful at time and fewer steps.
The most enjoyable part of the job is watching a project move from idea to launch and knowing that you had part in the project cycle.
The internal and external customer was always my main focus, always asking the question "how will this impact the customer?"
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 July 2016
People are very friendly. Great customer service experience. everyone is always willing to help. Great place to work
Pros
commisions
Cons
short lunch
fun workplace
Loyalty and Retention Agent (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC2 July 2016
Long hour shift might drain your brain due to frustrated and angry customers yelling at you for resolution on bills and other issues.I learnt how to be patience , rapour with customer on calls despite their angry mood, punctuality, training and adaptation to constant change of schedules.
Friendly agents and cool work environment .
Productive work environment at Bell
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 June 2016
Working at Bell allowed me to improve my customer service and technical support skills for all clients. I was able to take a manager role for a few months and enjoyed having the opportunity. Typical day at work would be receiving inbound calls helping customers with their technical support issues.
Not a good experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 June 2016
It was good to learn communication skills and interact with people but pay wise it was not good. It was commission based job because of which I was not making enough money. So I had to quit this job.
Productive & rewarding
Final Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 June 2016
I worked in final accounts. closing people telephone service
Great customer service skills. How to deal with all sorts of personalities.Management was always there to help if necessary.
Great co-workers.
Hardest part was being told off if I HAD to close account because of balances.
Having a feeling of accomplishment.
Then Moved to the US
Very productive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2016
A very good team work environment. Offered lots of incentives to encourage and motivate employees for continuous and better production. Education assistance and other super benefits for employees
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Inconsistent shift work
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 June 2016
Helps to build customer service skills, also team oriented so you're not stuck in a cubicle for an entire shift. Allows you to speak with co-workers while working.
Review of Bell
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 June 2016
I had the honour and privilege of working there for 16 years. I thoroughly enjoyed the people and the tasks that I was given.

In my years I was given the chance to hone my people skills. I learned the importance of saying "Thank you". Something as simple as saying thank you goes a long way in instilling a culture of respect and trust amongst ones employees. I would like to think that we had this in the group that I created, lead and supported.

In all, Bell was a very positive experience on my own development and for that I am thankful
fun office to work in
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton16 June 2016
Great company and products, the mangagement wasn't the greatest or most caring though, the job was to help with customer needs and wants and sell products like cable, internet and home phones
FUN and Social
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC15 June 2016
I got to meet a lot of people every day, even people from different towns who come to see the Canadian of Montreal practice. Often there was also people from different country who came for the hockey or soccer competition.
There were fun time for the workers too, activities outside of work time to get to know each other better. As employees we were all a big family, we got along great even with the employers.
It has been a good place to work
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 June 2016
It has been a good place to work, I've had great experiences with management and colleges. Leaving due to relocation.
I have worked in both a unionized role and management
productive work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 June 2016
I learnt about convincing new and existing customers.
It was a great experience to work in a close knit group.

the management was also very helpful and reachable to employees.
not too bad
Training for marketing at Equinox (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 June 2016
It was a great learning experience for me and I enjoyed being around my the staffs atl.I learned new skills during the whole trainingl
Very competitive, workload-heavy, professional job.
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON1 June 2016
A typical day at work would be commuting to your designated location (mall, event, MDUs) and setting up your kiosk. Greeting customers and selling home services such as TV, internet, home phone from your kiosk. I usually work alone, unless we are located at major events such as Ribfest, Taste of Aisa, etc. Management and co-workers are very friendly and understanding. The hardest part of the job is commuting with such a big kiosk (If you are bussing) and dealing with a whole entire shift without a sale, as the job is commission-only based. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fun atmosphere and building interprofessional relationships with your customers.
Pros
Friendly, fun professional work environment
Cons
Commission-only based Pay
Productive and fun place to work
B2B/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2016
Enjoyed working with my co-workers
Management had an open door policy
Looked forward to going to work everyday
The company is a fun and exciting place to work
Fun WOrkplace
Credit & Collection Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 May 2016
I loved working here. The staff and management were amazing. Lots of growth too. The department closed so many people were placed in other departments.
Best wireless company to work for
BELL AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON29 May 2016
I provided Best Buy, Futureshop and Wal-Mart wireless reps with new product information and phone bundles.

I learned a lot about creating a buzz for new products, managing other staff members and promoting services. Also, this job was a great experience and taught me how to be successful working independently.
Pros
Having new products in order to provide exceptional product knowledge
Bird job
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON27 May 2016
Working for Bell was the easiest sit of my professional career. I enjoyed snacks while completing network troubleshooting.
Pros
Free Soft Drinks
Cons
Low Pay
Fun work environment.
Level 2 Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montreal-est, QC27 May 2016
Great team and a great environment. Working for Bell was a great experience where I learned a lot. Great experience and great training.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
micro management