BELL Employee Reviews

Great place and environment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 April 2017
I have liked working with Bell Canada as a contractor ; it was my best experiance in the field.
Working at least 8 hours a day and never notice the time going so fast.
it was A JOB not a Career
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON11 April 2017
worked Part time while going to school for Sales at a Kisok in the mall Management wasn't great but the people where Nice. Good Commission, and Flexible Hours where the benefits .
Pros
Cons
Managment
Good for junior and medium level career
Senior Manager, Finance Advance Analytics (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 April 2017
A lot of learning opportunities and chances to achieve at the cost of work/life balance. Compensation is not impressive. Management is generally talented and supportive, though they also have high expectations too.
Fun and challenging
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC7 April 2017
Managing a team is a huge challenge. its hard but also fun at the same time, especially when you have an amazing team mates to work with and to motivate each other to accomplish on whatever project we work on.

i mostly enjoy working in teams with my colleges. sitting together, giving out ideas how we can make new exciting promotions for our customers and and what we can offer more for what they're paying for there services and how we can offer them amazing credits with there amazing service promos.

The hardest part of the job is keep up the sales and the statistics. You always have to make sure your team is doing well with the company stats. that's the most hardest and the challenging part.

What i have learned is.. everything in life is a challenge. no job is easy, either you work the smart way or the hard way. so might as well just work the smart way and educate your self more, challenge yourself and be the best at it, you will make mistakes at times but at the same time you learn from it.
Pros
Free meals. shopping gift cards, company car to drive
Cons
long hours, one weekend day off
not my cup of tea. but sipped on the tea for many years
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 April 2017
would not do it again. left with a good exit package and now on to another chapter- without stress. looking for a more up beat job with people interaction
Bonnecompagnie
Directeur des ventes (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC7 April 2017
Vraiment une bonne compagnie et surtout leader dans le domaine des télécoms. Une belle école de vente.
Outdated
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2017
Over worked due to a lack on internal system upgrades and a lack of initiative. Mental Health is not a priority. A Fast follow mentality that would deter anyone who is innovative, driven, and self-motivated from desiring to work there for more than two years.
negative work environment
Network Architecture Specialist (Permanent) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2017
unstable work hours, extremely negative work environment with opinionated people. Poor management team with no direction or leadership. HR department is unprofessional and does nothing to support employees.
Excellent work. Reliable hours. Worked independently.
Bell Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 April 2017
Long, stressful work hours. Inconsistent schedule - cannot plan any trips or visits out of town for over a year. Poor coordination and evaluation by managers.
Pros
Overtime hours
Cons
Poor management and communication.
de l'Ampathie et du respect
agente au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montreal QC31 March 2017
à Bell, une journée de travail passe vite vu les différentes tâches et l’interaction continuelle avec les clients.
J'y ai appris ce qui est en résumé la politique fondamentale de Bell c'est à dire le respect du client, l’empathie et s'assurer que le client est satisfait du service.
Il y règne une très belle collaboration entre les collègues et une atmosphère très conviviale.
L'aspect le plus difficile de mon poste au service à la clientèle à Bell est lorsque certains clients ne veulent même pas entendre ce qu'on a à leur offrir et nous raccrochent au nez.
L'aspect le plus agréable de mon travail était lorsque je recevais des compliments de la part des clients pour mon bon service.
Le client reste très souvent fidèle à cette compagnie car il a la satisfaction d'être bien traité d'abord, puis également il voit un service de vente alléchant qui le fait profiter des différents produits de Bell . c'est une compagnie qui plait de plus en plus vu la qualité de ses services toujours en hausse.
Pros
respect appris lors des formations + convivialité.
Cons
courtes pauses.
free coffee, comfortable chair to rest when tired
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Dorval, QC31 March 2017
not much to say, i like my job and the people that i'm working with ... we have a great staff, we work together as a team, and we help one another in time of need
Pros
monthly bonus
Cons
Billing calls
productive environment, cool break room, nice campus,
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Verdun, QC30 March 2017
i liked working at Bell, unfortunately, working in a calling center in the recovery department was not always easy, getting insulted by most of my client was not something i appreciated so i left .
Pros
nice break room
Cons
insult on the phone
old culture, useless company
Manager-Market Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 March 2017
my experience was horrible. but i am sure there are teas that have good experience.. the leadership was very political and selfish.. not competent at all
fun and productive
Business Intelligence Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2017
the experience in the company is full of fun, team is nice and helpful, I had a decent amount of time that i can focus on working on myself on the places that needs improvement at the job settings.
Salary and Benefits are great if you get the right position
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON28 March 2017
Great place to work if you are in the right position.
Salary and benefits very generous, especially the sales commission
Mostly contract work and short term employment.
Great room for advancement if employed in the right position.
Pros
Salary/ Commission and benefits is great
Cons
Contract position which may not be extended !!
You are just a number
Field Sales Representative - Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 March 2017
There was no work life balance and at the end of the day you were just an employee number to management. The winters were exceptionally harsh and we didnt even have proper branded clothing or working conditions to ensure minimum requirements for working in the cold. We would have to leave our cars running and jump into it every 20 minutes or so just to make sure we werent frozen.
Goeed place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 March 2017
Good working place, exciting advantages and career advancements. would love to work again for Bell in Montreal. it was a fun experience working as a sale associate there.
Competitive and Enjoyable sales workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 March 2017
Low rating due to my specific experience with management. Even though I performed well and met all excpectations, favoritism was very high and lack of good coaching.
Excellent Entry Level Position
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 March 2017
Excellent training encompassing all products, great company culture, this is a perfect job for someone just getting into sales. Bell is very competitive in the telecommunication market, work hard and you can be very successful at Bell.
Pros
company recognition, flexible hours, drive your own pay
Great !
Logistics Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2017
Great place! a lot of learning opportunities and room for advancement. Co-workers and managers were very helpful during the probationary period. Workplace culture is calm during most of the time but can be intense during the mornings and certain period. The hardest part of the job is waking up at 5 am. The most enjoyable part is working together as a team.
Pros
Good opportunity to advance
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BELL. Our community is ready to answer.