BELL Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
A great atmosphere to work in
Accounting/Administrative Support (Former Employee), North York, ONMarch 4, 2016
Pros: Learning cost accounting
Cons: Writing your own reviews
I received inventory records (eg: telephone systems, telephone sets, and wiring). I would then cost the equipment and time spent of the job against the revenue revenue received and calculate the profit or loss per job.
The hardest part of the job was sometimes getting the inventory records from the managers.
The most enjoyable part was working as a team.
N/a
Logistics attendant/ Telecomunications Technician (Former Employee), London, ONNovember 28, 2015
It is a long stressful job working with bell. It is late nights and long hours. Lots of time spent working alone with little to no help.
Great place with advancement opportunities
Sales Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 2, 2015
Pros: Tons of advancement opportunity, weekly pay + bonuses, flexible hours
Cons: Sometimes co workers try to get too personal
Overall I'd rate it a 5/5, if you work hard enough you will get paid tons, and job advancement is there. Nice and friendly work environment, the company covers a bunch of expenses, and flexible hours. What's there not to love?
Wonderful working environment
Clerical Human Resources and payroll Help Desk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2015
Fun work environment with supportative management
Very good training in many job fuctions
Spent many years working at Bell. Made long lasting friendships.
Challenging position - a good company to work for
Network Services Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 14, 2015
BEll is such an amzing company . I learned so many thing over 20 years of working here. From Sales, customer service , management, training and engineering - I have the opportunity to work with diffrent people in and out of Bell world. THe hardest part of the job is i guess - there are times that I have to deal with situations that I have No idea how to resolve ... and yet i have to somehow make the customer feel i know what they are talking about. :)
Fun place to work especially if you enjoy standing for long hours
Corporate Store Manager (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 8, 2015
Great colleauges! Fun place to work but under very tensed atmosphere. Great system set up by the leaders but more needs to be done in the area of middle management.
Productive and face to face dealing with clients
Sales Consultant and Operations Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 21, 2016
Pros: Incentives
Cons: Same pay
• It`s very productive and dealing with client face to face on daily basis.
• Networking.
• Learning every year new products and keep our self-updated with new plans and the projects.
• Working with team like as family
• Any issues comes we always break the ice and deal with it very smoothly.
• We always have fun at work with clients, laugh, talk and enjoy.
Good job for summer but very hard in winter
Technician (Former Employee), MarkhamJune 14, 2015
Pros: Good job for summer
Cons: very hard job during winter
The job is extremely hard during winter time as most of your work will be outside fixing cables or hooking up cables in the boxes in the worst winter conditions. Very unfair management and salary is not that good for a job this hard. Not happy with the job at all overall.
Good Comapny to work
Business Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 16, 2015
Good Company to work. I started my career with Bell which helped me where I am at today. Great starting point for new grads or fresh starters.
Tim Hortons in building. State of Art building
Client Representative for Res/Bus (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: many different fun raisers.
Cons: lunch short
Morning log in to phone and the many different applications that are needed throughout the day. Receive calls from overseas vender regarding telephone problems and web base helping the customers with different usage. Call different departments for information or to past the call regarding example a credit trouble. Do test call backs to the customer. Email other departments for information followups. I update records and contracts for business customers. Also work out of Que the holds 30 or more tickets to correct and advise customers. Send surveys and answer any questions that come in from different departments regarding technical trouble for virtual or telephone troubles for features on lines.
Productive company
Corporate Account Management (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 13, 2015
Fun place to work with supportive management. Bell Canada is the largest communications company, which provides consumers, businesses and government customers with solutions for all their communications needs.
Every friendly environment
Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 9, 2015
It's a good place to start, practice your skills and hanging out with co worker. the management is very friendly and have a family feel to it
positive energy with team leaders to support
Client Sales and Service Consultant (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 31, 2016
Pros: kick off events for sales campaigns
Cons: paid parking
received customer calls with concerns
demonstrated empathy and resolved with solutions and sales
challenges to meet set targets
daily ,weekly or monthly games in place with incentives toward sales
horrible workplace
Dart Evo Technician (Former Employee), North York, ONAugust 11, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: your schedule can change at any time without notice
Bell will switch your schedule without warning and will not take into account any appointments or previous engagements that you are committed to. The company is so strict that it is better to call in sick than to be a minute late. The culture in the company is very hostile and discourages any sort of camaraderie.
Good group of people I work with
Business Solution Manager (Current Employee), Windsor, ONMarch 28, 2016
Pros: Make your own hours
Cons: Large company
I love my Team, we help each other grow into the new position the company hired us for. It is a new program which allows for error and patience!
Large scale company with leading technology
Application Event Analyst (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 17, 2016
Shift work monitoring server alarms and proactive resolution oftem times with assistance of application specialists or more senior system administrators, DBAs, Web specialists, network administrator, deployed technician, and programmers.
Great benefits and payout
Assistant Manager in Training/Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2016
A great company to work for if you are comfortable in a fast paced commission based environment. Working for the company is amazing as you get recognition and have the ability to move up the food chain if you like doing so.
Bell Canada job review
Database programmer (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 12, 2016
Pros: Supervisor took me to lunch once in a while
Great supervisor. There was lots of support. It was a fun learning experience. I learned how to communicate between the supervisor and co-workers. I enjoyed the work.This was a co-op job.
Fast pace environment
Direct Marketing Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 5, 2015
Pros: Monthly hypes
Cons: No work/life balance
Good place to work at in terms of working in a team. Ongoing training on the job and plenty of new things to learn everyday. Best of the job is helping and resolving all clients’ requests and escalations and making sure clients were satisfied with resolution.
Productive & great place to work
Global Procurement Manager (Current Employee), Verdun, QCSeptember 1, 2015
Pros: Amenities at the super campus
Productive and great place to learn and advance. Great benefits.
Positive team members. Wonderful environment.

Very autonomous. But can seek help when required.

Safe & clean building.