BELL

BELL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good
Technician (Current Employee), HamiltonMay 23, 2014
The people i work with were great the only problem i have is the hours. you would be working every saturday sunday monday for a very long time.
Bell
Sales Associate (Former Employee), calgary AlbertaMay 20, 2014
Great work experience. Learn a lot from all the employees that worked there.
Bell
Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee), hullMay 13, 2014
Cons: all
It was like working for Hitler. If you where late from your break, your screen would flash red. Management was young and inexperience.
Good camaraderie!
Project Control Officer and Project Coordination (Former Employee), Bell, ONMay 12, 2014
Pros: working in teams
Cons: not too much flexibility!
This experience was a good one but this was a contract position so I didn't have the same entitlement as a full time employee but was treated well during my stay there.
friendly environment
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 9, 2014
Bell Canada is good workplace you can learn from and contribute to.
Good working environment
agent de recouvrement (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 9, 2014
The call center at bell was a good learning environment to learn proper corporate culture. To also learn a more hands on approach in customer satisfaction
N/A
Telephone Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 7, 2014
it was a long time ago. Alot of things have changed since i was last there and to my knowledge this job is now done by machine.
Not For Pool Employees
CST-1 Pool (Current Employee), Moncton, NBMay 5, 2014
Pros: you have a job.
Cons: absolute unequal treatment including union support
as a (CST-1 Pool) employee you get nothing That offered to all other employees, such as benefits, Hours, pay scale, opportunities to advance, Consideration or respect for your experience or skills.

you are required to pay monies for Union Dues, Insurance, Special assessment fees... but you are not entitled to receive any of the services you pay for...example: – more... health Insurance (assurance) CST-1 (pool) pay a fee 13.80 monthly to ensure employees get network pricing... but are not eligible at any time to enroll at employee price.

With ALL you are NOT entitled to you are required to do work performance levels equal to or better than those who are "Regular Fulltime" Employees. And at the same time you are always being told you are lesser an employee even by your own management team. – less
Great place to work!
Technician (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 4, 2014
I took a six week training program with Bell Technical Solutions, and later went and preformed home repairs and installs. You are able to work with a mentor before being on your own, and I received a work phone, laptop and a shared van. I have gained real world experience in a career like position.
Family
Retired - Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 29, 2014
Pros: care about their employees like their own family
Cons: nothing
Worked since I was 14 Part Time...Bell has been family to me, I have gone through rough roads and they were there to support me which was very rare to see in corporation..I am truly dedicated to Bell cannot find better company to work for past present and future...Good Job
Overall good , no benefit
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto ONApril 27, 2014
Nothing special to share about . If anyone work hard then they had a good opportunity to get smart amount of money.
Good people.
Bilingual Voice Analyst (Current Employee), MississaugaApril 20, 2014
Managing an customer's Enterpise network and phone system.
Good
Network Technician (Former Employee), TorontoApril 17, 2014
Pros: lots of learning exposures
Cons: unionized
It was a great experience working with cutting edge equipment and doing network administration
Good environment for troubleshooting problems, nice people
Consumer Service Technician (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSApril 16, 2014
Work Starts at 8 am and ends at 5 pm on most days. You learn about the back end operation of communication systems plus more if you have experience. Management is fair as long as your work gets done at the end of your day and meet expectations. You will work with co workers on occasion with solving problems on job sites. The hardest part about the job – more... is learning how adapt to situations. No job is ever the same. The most enjoyable part of the job is not being stuck in an office building all day. You get to see different job sites and meet many people – less
productive workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 16, 2014
good company and co workers. the hardest job is to sell a customer a product
Dynamic organization to work for.
Manager - Infra Plng - Program Management Office (Former Employee), Ottawa, OntarioApril 13, 2014
Pros: pros of position was working independently, either on site or from home location.
Cons: not being co-located
As part of a close knitt program management team dispearsed between 3 cities it was imperative to be able to work independently.

A typical day would involve working with Network Security clients, coaching through issues and identifying financial gaps.

The team that I worked with were extremely supportive with each of member bringing unique skills – more... to the table, which were readily shared within our team and beyond to our virtual teams.

The hardest part of the job would be juggling 1 director, approximately 10 associate directors and 15 project managers all at different levels of confidence depending on length of time on the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be coaching and seeing people evolve into fully competent managers. – less
Very Enjoyable!
Sr. Contact Centre Consultant (Former Employee), Ottawa basedApril 12, 2014
Overall I found my years at Bell to be very enjoyable. Presented many interesting and challenging opportunities for growth and development. Had the pleasure of working with an exceptional group of colleagues, in a very supportive environment. Also had the opportunity to travel across Canada many times, including a job posting in the Yukon!
What I enjoyed – more... the most about my work were the interesting people I had the pleasure of meeting along the way, and the constant challenges presented. – less
Cold calling
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 10, 2014
Strong closing skills is the most important skill required for this job.
Customer Service Inbound (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 9, 2014
The company Bell is great to work for as long as you aren't in a non-corporate call center that's where you get issues like incorrect pay, inconsistent hours, loooooong shifts etc.
flexible, decent pay
MANAGER - WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 6, 2014
management cares about life-work balance; competitve salary

About BELL

Bell Canada, commonly shortened to "Bell", is a major Canadian telecommunications company. Including its subsidiaries – Read more