BELL Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun work environment.
Level 2 Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montreal-est, QCMay 27, 2016
Great team and a great environment. Working for Bell was a great experience where I learned a lot. Great experience and great training.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
micro management
Good for starting after finishing school
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 11, 2016
Good workplace with great coworkers, fast paced, good job amount and hours for the job. Part time is great. Learned to have a supervisor and to multitask and organize.
Bell Canada job review
Database programmer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMarch 12, 2016
Great supervisor. There was lots of support. It was a fun learning experience. I learned how to communicate between the supervisor and co-workers. I enjoyed the work.This was a co-op job.
Pros
Supervisor took me to lunch once in a while
productive work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 6, 2016
I learnt about convincing new and existing customers.
It was a great experience to work in a close knit group.

the management was also very helpful and reachable to employees.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJune 22, 2016
Helps to build customer service skills, also team oriented so you're not stuck in a cubicle for an entire shift. Allows you to speak with co-workers while working.
Bell Canada
Service Escalation Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ONJuly 6, 2016
Excellent employer with good benefits. Good work life balance and fair pay. Fast moving environment. Many courses provided to ensure job knowledge and proficiency.
Excellent Employer
MANAGER / NETWORK INSTALLATION COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  GTA, ONApril 25, 2016
Was provided the opportunity to work with leading edge technologies. Fantastic support provided from all departments. Great benefits and education support.
Great environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 10, 2016
Bell is a great place to work, the environment is ideal for your development. I really enjoyed my time at Bell and I strongly recommend them to people around me.
Work Balance Place
Solutions Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 16, 2016
Work Balance is important to Bell Canada, Overall good place to work. Salary can be on the low side but the challenge and promotion opportunity is available.
Good group of people I work with
Business Solution Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONMarch 28, 2016
I love my Team, we help each other grow into the new position the company hired us for. It is a new program which allows for error and patience!
Pros
Make your own hours
Cons
Large company
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 5, 2016
Interact with the public on a daily basis, help provide them with services such as; mobility, home internet, home phone and television. Worked with co-workers as a team in helping others hit targets and goals.
system administrator
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 27, 2016
A fun place to work at. I have learned to a lot of things from my team . Great management always will to help. You are given advancements and good benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 4, 2016
People are very friendly. Great customer service experience. everyone is always willing to help. Great place to work
Pros
commisions
Cons
short lunch
Fun WOrkplace
Credit & Collection Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 30, 2016
I loved working here. The staff and management were amazing. Lots of growth too. The department closed so many people were placed in other departments.
Good
Project Manager (Contract) (Former Employee) –  170 ElginMay 18, 2016
Good place to work, lots of good people, easy access downtown location. clean office and organized on-boarding. challenging projects and good team collaboration
Face-paced, high energy environment.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NLMarch 1, 2016
Customer service focused position. Getting customers, determining needs, building solutions and closing the sales. Each new customer provides opportunities to build whole new connections.
had all the fun things gym,play room pool tables ect,, just no time to enjoy them.
Loyalty and Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBFebruary 3, 2016
Had to be in 10 minutes before to log in to many of our different apps we worked threw and get ready to receive a high volume of calls I was Loyalty Retention so my job was a little more stressful since I was the one they not only called to cancel services if they had problems or better prices else where , bills never the same on a monthly basis so alot of irate customers so in certain cases we could offer a Promotion on theyre services like money off they,re bill that usually helped some what did help was to have good social skills and to understand where they,re coming from also .My job was not only to save my customer but to also up sell, for exemple the telephone if they didn,t have it I,d have to try to convince them it would be at there benefit to have it ,my sales were pretty good I made bonuses that part of the job working with people on the phone and multitasking I loved .
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Not for a person like me
Worst place to work ever!
GIS analysist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 13, 2015
Bell got rid of their unpaid intern program and replaced it with working in the market and business analytics department. be prepared to be paid less and minimum wage to work a terrible amount of hours and do bad work.

90% of what they do is illegal and they should be allowed to get away with it. I left after 2 weeks
Pros
Cons
everything
I like customer service
Account Manager - Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONApril 29, 2016
I enjoyed interacting with customers. You meet all types of culture and mentalities. What I hated the most was doing door to doors.
not too bad
Training for marketing at Equinox (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 2, 2016
It was a great learning experience for me and I enjoyed being around my the staffs atl.I learned new skills during the whole trainingl