BELL Employee Reviews in Canada

Daliy Job Requirments
Customer Marketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2016
• Handling existing & new clients for Bell products & services
• Upgrading & downgrading Bell products & services
• Scheduling installation dates for existing & new Bell clients
• Billing inquires for new & existing Bell clients
Pros
Good Pay & Benefits
Cons
Monthly Cross-Training
my day to day
Business Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 17, 2016
administrative job regarding customers request.
outbound calls to customer with potential needs
learned a lot from bell / lots of seminars
hardest part of job was the process of placing a order for western region
Pros
job culture
Cons
too big company
Productive and face to face dealing with clients
Sales Consultant and Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 21, 2016
• It`s very productive and dealing with client face to face on daily basis.
• Networking.
• Learning every year new products and keep our self-updated with new plans and the projects.
• Working with team like as family
• Any issues comes we always break the ice and deal with it very smoothly.
• We always have fun at work with clients, laugh, talk and enjoy.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Same pay
Best place that provide you the pride to be an employee
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 25, 2016
The best company that can show you every single day that you are not just an number but a human being who needs training and improvement to succeed giving you rewards and assessment to be the best
Great
Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 2, 2016
Great place to work and learn new things. Reporting, analysis, design , conference calls, team work.

Really enjoyed working here it is a great place to find out what you would like to do as there are many facets of the business.
Pros
Interesting
Cons
Technology Always Changing
Door to Door, Team based sales
Residential Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  North York, ONJanuary 17, 2016
To start the day, I head to my territory, send my GPS co-ordinates, to head office, so that my Manager knows that I'm on field.
I then proceed to follow a lead list showing me which houses in the neighborhood qualify for services upgrades. I then speak to the homeowners and try to present our product and all the benefits that go with it. I work with a great sales team, and the manager is really helpful. The hardest part of the job is getting people to give you their time to talk. I do however like actually speaking to them, there is a good chance I will meet and speak to unique families.
Excellent work environment.... challenging workload!!!!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 15, 2016
It was great to know how Bell Contract Administration Group worked. Have enjoyed the team work as well as working with the Subcontractors. Have learned a lot regarding the different tools and applications as well as all the training done. It prepared us all well for the mission we had in front of us.
The challenge we had made us work hard to reduce the number of WIP projects, and concentrate better in the existing ones to be able to overcome the issues and also helped the subcontractors to close them all well.
Pros
Tools and work environment
Cons
No so much things....
Great place to work with minimal job requirements
Billing Analyst/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMarch 16, 2016
If you decided not to pursue post secondary education and have no other passion/opportunity to pursue, then this is a great job. The bonuses can be good enough plus the base pay was $12.5 (circa 2016).

This job will teach you some important sales/persuasion skills which can be used in many other scenarios/settings, additionally, you will have considerably improved communication and small talk skills if you do the job right. Everyone is really friendly and the work environment is great. Management is superb! Doesn't get any better if you ask me.

The hardest part is the repetitiveness. I couldn't stand it after some time. But that was also the best part because some days I was half asleep and I could literally be fantasizing about my upcoming vacation and still complete the job with no trouble.
Pros
Bonuses just do what they teach you
Cons
Random hours you won't always have the weekend off.
Bonne opportunité!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 1, 2016
Dynamic company
Very friendly staff,
Cooperative and helpful co-workers, great interaction between co-workers, helpful supervisors.
I really enjoyed working with Bell but the salary was too low.
Probably, because I was hired by a subcontractor of Bell.
Good benefits.
Pros
Good benefits, challenging environment
Cons
Busy work place
Large company
Control Center Associate (Dispatcher) (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONFebruary 2, 2016
I worked in non union and union positions in this company. The differences were great between both. The people I worked with in this role were great. It was an office environment a lot of dispatch duties. Strong commitment to health and safety. Management and coworkers were awesome.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Variety in work shifts
Productive, fast paced and always learning new things
System Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJanuary 14, 2016
Typical day at work included checking the files of incoming data and prepping, manipulating and updating for financial reports.
On the job I learned how to deal with time management to be more productive.
Management was always encouraging and offering constructive criticism to better production and my own skills.
Co-workers were always professional and keen to group activities.
Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the influx of data everyday but it was a challenge I couldn't handle.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction between internal customers and myself. Sharing information, proofreading, data mining. Very satisfying to investigate and come up with solutions.
Pros
Lots of courses for online training.
Cons
Not enough time in the day
Most amazing place to work
Project Manager - Network Operations (Former Employee) –  Montreal, CanadaApril 30, 2016
Bell Canada is the place to learn, create, demonstrate, take the lead and succeed. You get a clear picture on how telecommunications started and enjoyed participating in the evolution.
Great benefits and payout
Assistant Manager in Training/Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2016
A great company to work for if you are comfortable in a fast paced commission based environment. Working for the company is amazing as you get recognition and have the ability to move up the food chain if you like doing so.
Productive and new learning experience
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ONJanuary 25, 2016
The work at Bell was really nice and the management are supportive people. A day went with sales of bell products and I learnt how to improvise on my skills. My co-workers are helpful and the hardest part was outside marketing. The most enjoyable part was to speak to customers.
Pros
Good Experience
Cons
Tedious Hours
great day
Business Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 10, 2016
going to work early
outbound call because its easier to reach executive (at that time)
take care of followups and administrative task
closing deals is the best part of my job.
benefits
Cons
process is different and very long
Lots of opportunities
Data Engineering Specialist, and other positions (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 16, 2016
Work days are usually good
A bit big in the process side but at the same time efficient.
Management structure and style are clear
Very strong on the objectifs and direction.
Not a good experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 26, 2016
It was good to learn communication skills and interact with people but pay wise it was not good. It was commission based job because of which I was not making enough money. So I had to quit this job.
fun office to work in
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  HamiltonJune 16, 2016
Great company and products, the mangagement wasn't the greatest or most caring though, the job was to help with customer needs and wants and sell products like cable, internet and home phones
Productive and fun place to work
B2B/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 1, 2016
Enjoyed working with my co-workers
Management had an open door policy
Looked forward to going to work everyday
The company is a fun and exciting place to work
It has been a good place to work
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 6, 2016
It has been a good place to work, I've had great experiences with management and colleges. Leaving due to relocation.
I have worked in both a unionized role and management