BELL

BELL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Challenging and fun work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 21, 2015
A workweek is between 40 and 50 hours,
Meeting people to inform them about the newest technologies in telecommunocation revices and suggesting changes.
From time to other we are expected to travel extensively – up to several weeks at a time – to cover a larger territory.
Contract Work
Jr. Account Executive (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 20, 2015
In the 10 months I have been in this role., I have learned an immense amount of information about negotiations and about being direct. This is a focused team who's only goal is to close the deal.
Wonderful working environment
Clerical Human Resources and payroll Help Desk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2015
Fun work environment with supportative management
Very good training in many job fuctions
Spent many years working at Bell. Made long lasting friendships.
Good company
Onboarding Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 18, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: No work culture.
Good company with good benefits and salary.
Knowledgeable staff and executives.
No corporate culture.
Difficult to advance.
Good Comapny to work
Business Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 16, 2015
Good Company to work. I started my career with Bell which helped me where I am at today. Great starting point for new grads or fresh starters.
Great company to work with
Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 13, 2015
I just have no complaints at all. It was a four months contract, working with such a huge company in Horizon oil sands and dealing with company clients was a wonderful experience. The boss actually throw a farewell party during the last week of my work there. I am missing those days.
Constant change in work environment
SALES SUPPORT BELL CANADA (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONNovember 13, 2015
Pros: Up to date equipment, excellent training, recognition partys, work life balance
Cons: the commute, very strict about tardiness (2 minutes is actionable)
The day to day job was challenging, every day was different. We had numbers to meet for quality, productivity and of course meeting the customers needs. The best part was the challenge of the work, it was never boring and always something new to learn. The people also were a great group and that helped make a particularly difficult day fun.
The most difficult part of the job was having to tell a customer that we would not be able to provide them with what we had promised for various reasons, trees in the way, no product available to their premise or worse we missed their due date because of an error on the order, and then scrambled to get them back in service.
I really loved my job, I hated the commute once the 407 construction started and the drive was taking up no less then three hours of my time a day. That is the main reason I opted to take early retirement.
Management at Bell as in all companies there are good and there are great, I was lucky to have many great managers along the way I learned so much about people and the small things that make a group work well together. I learned about different cultures and how to get along with everyone, and I especially learned how to be my best which is truly the sign of a great manager.
Terrible work environment with an absolutely lacking training program.
Sales Representative and Business Service expert (Former Employee), Milton, ONNovember 10, 2015
Pros: None.
Cons: management, coworkers, etc.
Management provides incredibly little attention, sales targets and customer surveys are expected within days of starting, coworkers lounge around in back while you are left to the front of the store all alone, flying blind due to lack of training. Misinformation is not only allowed, but encouraged, lying to customers for a sale is practically in the handbook. Not at all a nice place to work. The people, however, were friendly at the least.
Every friendly environment
Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 9, 2015
It's a good place to start, practice your skills and hanging out with co worker. the management is very friendly and have a family feel to it
Productive and positive work environment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 9, 2015
A typical day at work would be a great meeting at the start of the day, with a lot of energy and enthusiasm. Management and colleagues are always supportive and help in every way possible. Even though the whole experience is enjoyable, but I would consider closing the sale the most amazing feeling.
Client Representative-Revenue and Assets Recovery (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONNovember 8, 2015
great environment to work in. The company has many different departments you can experience and learn from. Allows you to move around the company.
The most enjoyable part of the day
Customer Service (Former Employee), Moncton NB CanadaNovember 3, 2015
This company allowed you to work for only 7.5 hours a day. If you went over they suggested that you go home. They wanted workers to feel like they had a balance in their lives. Unfortunately the work demanded longer hours.
Not Good
Distribution Associate (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 3, 2015
Pros: Good Hours
Cons: Bad Staff
This company doesn't take care of the staff well at all. They'll need improvement on staff because no one is taking serious at this company.
Very enjoyable
Control Center Loader (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONNovember 2, 2015
Pros: colleagues
Cons: Office closed
Bell Canada offers good jobs; Good hours and plenty of hours available if needed for anybody.

Great work environment with great staff and customers.
Challenging workplace and co-operative teammates
Mobile Service Technician (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 23, 2015
Looking to grow within the company if opportunity strikes matching my experience and performance. Great benefits and advantages to know modern technology in day-to-day life
Great Company
Manager, Retention Outbound Dialer and Strategy (Current Employee), TorontoOctober 20, 2015
Pros: Fun, challenging, busy environment
Cons: Commuting
A typical day at work is never the same at Bell. It is filled with challenges and requires me to consistently adapt and find new ways to deliver on adhoc requests.

Managing people is both fun and challenging and I find that great long term professional relationships are built at Bell.

I enjoy working with coworkers who bring different strengths to the team which enables my team to be one of the strongest achieving groups in the company.
Some room for advancement - very high stress position
Field Operations Manager - Crew of 25 Technicians (Former Employee), Nepean, ONOctober 20, 2015
Pros: Room for advancement
Cons: Little appreciation for the amount of hours you must put in, to accomplish the tasks related to your position.
Although I was with Bell Technical solutions for almost 20 years and worked my way up the proverbial ladder they are more concerned about the "Needs of the Business" rather than the individual and what you can or have done for them. Everyone is a number. I did enjoy working for the company but found in the last few years that the work/life balance had changed dramatically.
I liked the job I was doing. I handled an account with a large customer. Everyday presented something different.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Edmonton, AlbertaOctober 20, 2015
Pros: Having people in other areas pulling together to get the job done for the customer.
I enjoyed my time at Bell. The people I worked with in my department & others were customer focused & we always did our best to meet the customers needs.
Productive, challenging, work making people happy.
Bell Technician (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONOctober 19, 2015
Interesting work everyday. Always facing new situations and providing out of the box solutions quite frequently.
Working with other great techs who will provide fantastic colleague support.
Productive company
Corporate Account Management (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 13, 2015
Fun place to work with supportive management. Bell Canada is the largest communications company, which provides consumers, businesses and government customers with solutions for all their communications needs.
Employees