BELL

BELL Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
friendly staff and safe work environment
Direct Marketing Consultant (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONMarch 31, 2014
Pros: rewarded on achiving goals
Cons: intensively drilled when targets are not met, to the extent of being sent home
goal driven environment. supervisors always willing to help and to coach on areas of weakness and encourage you to always do your best. its always fun when goals are met. team members always support each other to make ends meet.
Fun and diverse work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 31, 2014
Interaction with diverse clientele, building rapport and ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction
Very hard to maintain work and life balance
Helpdesk Technical Support (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 28, 2014
co workers are the best part of the Job
the hours are late and weekends are a must
very hard to move up
Bell is a great company and one of the best companies i have ever worked with
Senior Consultant- Pre-Sales Engineering (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 27, 2014
Designing solutions and Presales is the most interesting part
Productive and fun work place.
Sales representative (Current Employee), Québec, QCMarch 25, 2014
Pros: sales campagnes, prizes, bonuses.
Cons: weekend shifts.
A typical day at the office is always entertaining no clients are a like they each bring different challenges to over come. What I have learned as a sales representative at Bell is to be very patient to seize opportunities to create demand for your product so that you can close a deal. The hardest part of my job is to constantly fix errors made by other – more... employees who have no clue on how to be professional. The most enjoyable part of my job is the atmosphere and the people I work with all hard and devoted sales individual. – less
The old Bell was the best Bell!
Product Marketing Manager, Bell ExpressVu (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 15, 2014
Great people, fun job, support to grow and be promoted. I had a great run here with wonderful bosses and co-workers. It has changed a lot since that time so my review would not be relevant now.
There are better jobs in the market
Sales Rep-residential services (Former Employee), Toronto, OnMarch 14, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
I worked with Bell in the residential services team, all employees were on contract. No job security and no benefits.

The department was run very gung ho, no leadership, lack of management support, everyday something would get changed!
Great workplace with Great co-workers
Consumer Service Technician (Current Employee), Grand Falls-WindsorMarch 13, 2014
Great learning experience to further my career in the communications field, with customer service experience. Learning to climb poles is a fun asset to the job field with good exercise to keep in shape.
Professional
Administrative Assistant, Advertising (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 12, 2014
Pros: salary, benefits
Worked with some creative people. Focussed on development of products and sales. Great environment to work.
good for resume
Marketing support member (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONMarch 11, 2014
Pros: friendly envoirnment
Cons: too far
It wad a nice job ,bit challenging sales oriented .
Seniors and managers were very supportive .
Worst managemen team that created the most toxic work environment I've ever experienced
Pre-Sales Engineer (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 11, 2014
Pros: peers
Cons: management, moral, no annual raise
Bell has the potential to be a great company, but it's core management heirarchy is completely incompetent and have absolutely no vision or insight.

I was laid off and given an excuse that the organization needed to restructure to "cut costs". Our team had a $495M target to which we acheived 99.3%. Cost cutting is a pathetic excuse to ruin someones – more... life with those kinds of profits.

My peers were absolutely fantastic and I still maintain close contact with several of my previous co-workers. – less
day to day
Portfolio Manager, Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2014
a typically consists of answering emails in the morning, meetings, then meeting property managers. having team conference to improve sales and go to buildings to certify them with bell fibe or dominations.
It was a good place to work, lots of learning, but no job security
Business Technician1 (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 5, 2014
It was fun, talking to subscribers on the phone. Although, some were very angry, but totally it was not nerve breaking. I could have learnt a lot in that company. Although, I worked for this company at a very busy time, but we were guaranteed for 4 hours per week, which you cannot base your life on such thing at all.
Fun environment. Very social atmosphere.
Sales Agent in Direct Marketing Campaign (Current Employee), ScarboroughFebruary 27, 2014
I work in the outbound department for Bell Canada. I cold call past or existing customers to give them amazing savings on homephone, fiber optic internet, and Fibe TV.
I have learned a great deal about sales. The first month of emplyment with Bell was about sales technique and product knowledge alone. Statistically a customer will decide whether they – more... like you in about four seconds, so this job is not without it's challenges.
The management at Bell is constantly trying to motivate their teams. Whether it's with daily hypes or hands on coaching.
The hardest part of my job is to perservere even when the calling lists might not be very lucrative. Or if you are dealing with a customer who has left Bell Canada due to the fact that they had a bad experience. You just have to treat every call as if it's already a sale.
The most enjoyable part of my job is definately dealing with customers and my employees. When I'm on the phone being myself is a real asset for sales. So I get to talk to a lot of very interesting people that I normally wouldn't be able to. I have also become good friends with a lot of my co-workers.
I am a very personable, driven, and enthusiastic person looking for a great opportunity – less
Amazing job
Residential Accounts Receivable Management (Former Employee), ottawaFebruary 24, 2014
Amazing job
I learned job
a great job
a typical at work
perfect job
Manager - Sales Enablement - Marketing (Former Employee), TorontoFebruary 23, 2014
Not easy to get promoted, work life balance is not there. Salary is better then outside market.
Busy
FSR (Current Employee), Bell, ONFebruary 23, 2014
You get what you put in. Very hard to become full time. Mostly contract work.
great place!
Associate Design & Draw (Current Employee), Hamilton, ON.February 23, 2014
A great place to learn and get started in a corporate career.
great job
Service Technician (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 12, 2014
long hours great team work and when we needed to get things done we work as a team to get the job complete.
unsecure
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 10, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job

About BELL

Bell Canada, commonly shortened to "Bell", is a major Canadian telecommunications company. Including its subsidiaries – Read more