BELL Employee Reviews

fun team environment
Team Lead ­ Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2017
Helped prioritize work schedules and delegated assignments and developed solutions as part of quality management team.
Easily establish rapport with people of all ages, cultures, and beliefs.
Analyzed economic conditions, business trends and potential markets. Excellent motivational, planning and communication skills, with proven results building winning teams that exceed objectives.
Technically oriented - resourceful in problem solving and strategic planning to alleviate problems and took initiative in evaluating opportunities for team members.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no team working
experience sales people beware....
Salesman (Former Employee) –  various5 January 2017
Having worked at Bell over three separate times this is the worse. Bell 'sub-contracts' the function to PCS who is the employer and the culture is cutthroat for numbers , not listening to feedback on locations, and just simple bad management in this organizational matrix situation.
Bell employees have priority to your sales and lost commissions and reported but nothing done.

Good entry position to see if you are a 'sale-person' but anyone with experience would not put up with the situation
Pros
Pay is in bank on time all the time
Cons
management, sales locations, people and strategy
Ok place
Video Conferencing and Audio Visual Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2016
Working as a contract worker with no benefits. Contract is secure but no room for advancement as it is difficult to actually get hired by the company to move and grow within the corporation.
Pros
Light workload
Cons
No benefits for contract
Last Resort
Nordia (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB16 May 2016
If you wan't a life of always having to meet a score card and having your goals raised every so often then this is the place for you. Nordia is a place of slaves where if you are meeting you can get away with anything (Even drinking at work and hitting on the supervisers multible times) But if you're not, They punnish you for every little thing. A place where they chop your monthly income and don't understand when you're upset about it, The Supervisers take things way to personal to be in the spot that they are in. The site manager is not perfesonal at all, Letting her top seller get drunk at work, letting him get away with harrasing other woman on the floor as well as missing day after day due to being on a drunkin binge. I've been here a year and 9 months and still don't got a shift I want, Yet they tell you when you first get hired that it only takes a couple months to get the shift you wan't when that's the furthest thing from the truth. But all in all it's pretty much High school, Always fighting to meet goals to keep your job as well as dealthing with not being treated the same as everyone else.

But if all that reaches out to you, Then you should apply asap!
Pros
14 an hour pay.
Cons
Low commison, Poor hours, Poor managment, poor work inviorment.
Excellent Entry Level Position
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 March 2017
Excellent training encompassing all products, great company culture, this is a perfect job for someone just getting into sales. Bell is very competitive in the telecommunication market, work hard and you can be very successful at Bell.
Pros
company recognition, flexible hours, drive your own pay
Bell Canada
Service Escalation Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON6 July 2016
Excellent employer with good benefits. Good work life balance and fair pay. Fast moving environment. Many courses provided to ensure job knowledge and proficiency.
Great experience connecting with residential clients.
Inside Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2017
- Making cold calls everyday to connect with clients providing solutions to their home services including Home Phone, Internet, Cable TV and Cell Phone contracts.
- The biggest component of sales that I have learned at Bell was that people buy people.
- Very supportive management and a very important tool for sales people to do their jobs well. Investing in their employees is what they preached and practiced.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was when you make a sale and help your clients save money and get the best.
Very productive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2016
A very good team work environment. Offered lots of incentives to encourage and motivate employees for continuous and better production. Education assistance and other super benefits for employees
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Inconsistent shift work
fun and flexible work place.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, NL22 May 2016
I loved the job, working with Cell Phones was a big dream of mine even before I owned my own.. Further you go with the career the more it seems you get to choose your own hours and salary, it's kinda like creating a clientele, if they like you and how you handle their device and billing they will come back to you.
Pretty good place to work
Manager Retention & Loyalty/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 February 2017
This was a great place to start my career. I learned a lot along the way. Moving up from customer service to management. Everything I learned developed me for all of the challenges in my career.
lots of pressure by managers to complete job even if its not in your hand.
BTS Technician (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON31 March 2016
Salary is not good according to work. Lots of traveling form one city to another city in your shift. Winter time its very hard to work outside after 7pm due to dark.but this company force you to work and some shift are 5pm to 9pm only. Some guys are working only 2 days Saturday and Sunday in a week but you should available for whole week. They can force you any day. Hard part is when managers force techs to work just because they are getting good intensive in end of year. Union is just eating your money they don't do any thing for you.
Fast paced work environment
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON22 January 2017
A typical day at work was taking client care calls, resolving billing issues, and helping customers make other chances to their mobile phone account as well as minor troubleshooting
-I learned a lot about cell phones such as Apple, Android, Blackberry. Also learnt a lot about troubleshooting each kind of phones mentioned above. Moreover also learnt a lot about how to calm upset customers as well as little up-sells of newer features and plans company would offer over the course of time. I learnt how to explain things in visual detail with my words as we were to help customers over the phone.
At times having free lunch and games as well as meeting a lot of great people to work with was the most enjoyable part of the job.
had all the fun things gym,play room pool tables ect,, just no time to enjoy them.
Loyalty and Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB3 February 2016
Had to be in 10 minutes before to log in to many of our different apps we worked threw and get ready to receive a high volume of calls I was Loyalty Retention so my job was a little more stressful since I was the one they not only called to cancel services if they had problems or better prices else where , bills never the same on a monthly basis so alot of irate customers so in certain cases we could offer a Promotion on theyre services like money off they,re bill that usually helped some what did help was to have good social skills and to understand where they,re coming from also .My job was not only to save my customer but to also up sell, for exemple the telephone if they didn,t have it I,d have to try to convince them it would be at there benefit to have it ,my sales were pretty good I made bonuses that part of the job working with people on the phone and multitasking I loved .
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Not for a person like me
system administrator
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 May 2016
A fun place to work at. I have learned to a lot of things from my team . Great management always will to help. You are given advancements and good benefits
Productive environment where the customer was number one and employees were treated with respect.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 January 2016
I have learned just about everything there is to know about customer service in this company. The days at work were intense and required attentiveness at all time. This of course was all in the spirit of giving excellent service to he customer.
Management was attentive to employees and always available to better the service.
Co-workers were great people with the same objectives ready and willing to share responsibilities.
The most difficult part of the job, keeping the customers and employees 100% satisfied, was also the most enjoyable and challenging.
Benefits
Cons
Too few hours - 32 1/2 hours work week
No work life balance
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2017
Be prepared to work 6/7 days week. Banked hours are guaranteed honoured 30 days in advance. Contract has a lot of loopholes that Bell exploits. Days are unrealistically packed with work.

Managers and co workers are awesome and helpful.
Pros
mangers and coworkers
Cons
no work life balance, hard to take days off, no rest, other dept not helpful
great
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 February 2017
great place to work. you meet kind people.Management and employees and employers are good. A great place to begin your career.
Def look forward to working again.
Fun work environment.
Level 2 Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montreal-est, QC27 May 2016
Great team and a great environment. Working for Bell was a great experience where I learned a lot. Great experience and great training.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
micro management
N/A in my particular case
Service Delivery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 March 2017
As my role was directly impacted when we were bought out by Bell, it's not possible to rate the above.

If my career was able to extend into the Bell family it might be possible to give an opinion, as many roles were impacted through a buyout, mine being one of them, my opinions and overall rating can not be considered accurate at this time.
No respect for employees.
Telecommunications Network Technician (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON13 January 2017
Forced Overtime. Disciplined if cant make it in for OT because of personal obligations. Late notice night before schedule changes.The company can't forecast the workload properly. Lies to customers sometimes to get a sale. Company wastes money on tracking, and pointless programs that don't help the technicians but in fact make their job more difficult and stressful. Poor communication at BTS. No respect for humanity and values.
Enjoy working outside, and dealing with different troubles and troubleshooting.
Pros
Lots of OT
Cons
Don't respect their employees