BELL Employee Reviews in Canada

Bell Canada job review
Database programmer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMarch 12, 2016
Great supervisor. There was lots of support. It was a fun learning experience. I learned how to communicate between the supervisor and co-workers. I enjoyed the work.This was a co-op job.
Pros
Supervisor took me to lunch once in a while
Life at Bell
Technical Solutions Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 9, 2016
Working at Bell taught me a great deal about cellular technology, how to communicate, and deal with difficult customers.
Good career opportunities, and programs like education services to promote career growth.
Most of my managers provided excellent support. Helping to build confidence, providing critical feedback, and coaching.
The hardest part about the job, was dealing with extremely high call volumes, maintaining difficult average handle time, with minimal external support.
The most enjoyable aspect, helping customers, working with a great team, and developing an excellent rapport with management and peers.
Not a friendly place to work
Wireless Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 7, 2016
Poor benefits and lack of teamwork. Management attendance was poor and sales staff was always angry at each other. Worked there for almost 4 years and no one was promoted from within. Instead new management was hired from outside all the time. When new staff replacement arrives, they have no clue of what's going on and most of them end up quitting within 4 months.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 7, 2016
Great for part time jobs. Great knowledge of industry. Get to meet new people often. Management is easy to get along with.
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 6, 2016
Good company for work for. Good working environment, helpful co-workers and convenient location for commute. Learn allot from working for Bell
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 5, 2016
Interact with the public on a daily basis, help provide them with services such as; mobility, home internet, home phone and television. Worked with co-workers as a team in helping others hit targets and goals.
A great atmosphere to work in
Accounting/Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  North York, ONMarch 4, 2016
I received inventory records (eg: telephone systems, telephone sets, and wiring). I would then cost the equipment and time spent of the job against the revenue revenue received and calculate the profit or loss per job.
The hardest part of the job was sometimes getting the inventory records from the managers.
The most enjoyable part was working as a team.
Pros
Learning cost accounting
Cons
Writing your own reviews
Face-paced, high energy environment.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NLMarch 1, 2016
Customer service focused position. Getting customers, determining needs, building solutions and closing the sales. Each new customer provides opportunities to build whole new connections.
Very good work place
IT Sr Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 28, 2016
It has been pleasure working in a competitive environment. Very good team spirit and learning opportunities. I have enjoyed my tenure in this project
Fun workplace
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 24, 2016
when you come in the morning you have breakfast and we can talk with us (co-workers) its wasn't strict. I learned a lot about call center and sell products.
Fantastic Company
Strategic Project Management (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 24, 2016
Bell is a great company to work for, they invest in you and help you every step of the way to develop yourself professionally.
Bell review
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brossard, QCFebruary 17, 2016
Bell is a fantastic company that cares for its employees and customers. They provide quality products and service that I am happy to work for.
Fantastic place to work 100%
Cable Repair Manager (Outside Plant) (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ONFebruary 17, 2016
Bell Canada is a fantastic place to work.. No Question. You treat them well they will treat you well that's how the world turned..
Pros
Cuntomer satisfaction
Cons
Zero
This job gave me cancer. Literal cancer
Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto Zoo, ONFebruary 16, 2016
I stepped into the building, took a deep breath, and asbestos filled my lungs instantly. I ACTUALLY HAVE AIDS AND WANT TO DIE SOMEBODY KILL ME! END MY SUFFERING!
Pros
Cons
CANCER
Technical Sales Support
Technical Sales Support, Delivery (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSFebruary 15, 2016
Every day was different, no real routine, as I worked in an ever changing environment. I worked directly with 12 Account Architects, in my immediate workplace, and another 20+ throughout the Maritime provinces. I made it a point to say good morning to everyone. I would solicit work from each and every one of them when my workload permitted, to free them up for other things. I was always approachable to ask for assistance, and willing to help if I could in any way possible. Whether it was a contact name or number for someone they may be looking for, a suggestion where to call sometimes for things. Often I would take on projects for various Account Architects to assist them with their everyday workload. This role was a natural fit after gaining so much knowledge as a Data Services Business Representative. The skills were invaluable, as I worked on many projects during the 5 years. That is what I loved about the role, I was always learning and doing new things. I am a people person, and make every effort to ensure no one person is overwhelmed, and always try to help if at all possible. Time management was key as we had deliverable's that must be met, and cost to keep down, profits up. I enjoyed this role, as I felt a part of a team that truly worked together well and were supportive of each other.
Pros
All of the above
Cons
Can't think of any
When first started at Bell it was a good place to work at
Vendor Support Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 14, 2016
It was a good place to work at, as long as you had good people to work with. I had been sent from department to department as the company closed them down and sent them overseas.
Daily Job Requirements
Logistics Attendant (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONFebruary 9, 2016
The day starts with picking and delivery of material needed by Bell Technicians for their vehicles. After then, receive material and restock shelves. When time and availability is present, the vehicles must be taken to repair garage for maintenance and repair.

Also, being in the warehouse, we must be able to service the technicians needs as far as material, tools and general assistance in getting the technicians out to their required appointments.
Pros
Clothing and adjustable hours are supplied
Cons
Workload and lack of employees to do the necessary jobs at hand.

Comment – April 21, 2016

Job is 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, rotating days off. A lot of stress getting all work done. More people would help but company insists on minimum staff.

Good company to work for .
Sales manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 4, 2016
daily meetings to review promotions and practice sales. go in the field and start the selling while supporting all reps.
Great people
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 3, 2016
fast paced environment with great opportunities to learn. Customer service focus is best in class, peers are like family.
had all the fun things gym,play room pool tables ect,, just no time to enjoy them.
Loyalty and Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBFebruary 3, 2016
Had to be in 10 minutes before to log in to many of our different apps we worked threw and get ready to receive a high volume of calls I was Loyalty Retention so my job was a little more stressful since I was the one they not only called to cancel services if they had problems or better prices else where , bills never the same on a monthly basis so alot of irate customers so in certain cases we could offer a Promotion on theyre services like money off they,re bill that usually helped some what did help was to have good social skills and to understand where they,re coming from also .My job was not only to save my customer but to also up sell, for exemple the telephone if they didn,t have it I,d have to try to convince them it would be at there benefit to have it ,my sales were pretty good I made bonuses that part of the job working with people on the phone and multitasking I loved .
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Not for a person like me