BELL Employee Reviews

FUN and Social
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QCJune 15, 2016
I got to meet a lot of people every day, even people from different towns who come to see the Canadian of Montreal practice. Often there was also people from different country who came for the hockey or soccer competition.
There were fun time for the workers too, activities outside of work time to get to know each other better. As employees we were all a big family, we got along great even with the employers.
Communication skill enhancing - technical and verbal
Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, ONSeptember 11, 2016
Working for Bell was probably the best start to a career I could have asked for. I quite enjoyed my experience and having the ability to work with all types of the population and make every attempt to ensure a positive result for the customer and myself.
Pros
Commission
Cons
slow growth potential
Best company one can work for.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 3, 2016
Bell Canada has an awesome work environment. It provides all what is needed to be a successful in life. Lot of focus on career growth and learning.
productive
Sales Consultant/ A.I.T department (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONAugust 20, 2016
we mostly answer calls and fix problem
we learn how to multitaske
management are always here when we need help
co-worker are wonderfull
hardest part of the job is almost every thing you need to pay attention at every details
what I enjoy about the job is that its works on all your skills
Pros
free lunches
Cons
lack of trainning
Last Resort
Nordia (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NBMay 16, 2016
If you wan't a life of always having to meet a score card and having your goals raised every so often then this is the place for you. Nordia is a place of slaves where if you are meeting you can get away with anything (Even drinking at work and hitting on the supervisers multible times) But if you're not, They punnish you for every little thing. A place where they chop your monthly income and don't understand when you're upset about it, The Supervisers take things way to personal to be in the spot that they are in. The site manager is not perfesonal at all, Letting her top seller get drunk at work, letting him get away with harrasing other woman on the floor as well as missing day after day due to being on a drunkin binge. I've been here a year and 9 months and still don't got a shift I want, Yet they tell you when you first get hired that it only takes a couple months to get the shift you wan't when that's the furthest thing from the truth. But all in all it's pretty much High school, Always fighting to meet goals to keep your job as well as dealthing with not being treated the same as everyone else.

But if all that reaches out to you, Then you should apply asap!
Pros
14 an hour pay.
Cons
Low commison, Poor hours, Poor managment, poor work inviorment.
Bell Residential Specialist
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  255 young streetMay 19, 2016
Worked with Bell Canada for 2 years.

Great place for getting experience. NO ADVANCEMENT AT ALL!!! or takes to long for it to even happen.
Pay started at $11.25 an hour plus commission. made about $4000 a month at the Toronto Eaton Center.

Plus benefits kick in after 3 months. 90% of dental and 70% is medical.

amazing place to work out. lots of competition...

good luck!!!
Pros
35% off Bell service, Great benefits
Cons
Long Hours, Worst Management.
Productive & rewarding
Final Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 26, 2016
I worked in final accounts. closing people telephone service
Great customer service skills. How to deal with all sorts of personalities.Management was always there to help if necessary.
Great co-workers.
Hardest part was being told off if I HAD to close account because of balances.
Having a feeling of accomplishment.
Then Moved to the US
Large company
Control Center Associate (Dispatcher) (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONFebruary 2, 2016
I worked in non union and union positions in this company. The differences were great between both. The people I worked with in this role were great. It was an office environment a lot of dispatch duties. Strong commitment to health and safety. Management and coworkers were awesome.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Variety in work shifts
Best wireless company to work for
BELL AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 29, 2016
I provided Best Buy, Futureshop and Wal-Mart wireless reps with new product information and phone bundles.

I learned a lot about creating a buzz for new products, managing other staff members and promoting services. Also, this job was a great experience and taught me how to be successful working independently.
Pros
Having new products in order to provide exceptional product knowledge
Very good work place
IT Sr Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 28, 2016
It has been pleasure working in a competitive environment. Very good team spirit and learning opportunities. I have enjoyed my tenure in this project
fun workplace
Loyalty and Retention Agent (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BCJuly 2, 2016
Long hour shift might drain your brain due to frustrated and angry customers yelling at you for resolution on bills and other issues.I learnt how to be patience , rapour with customer on calls despite their angry mood, punctuality, training and adaptation to constant change of schedules.
Friendly agents and cool work environment .
Productive and new learning experience
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ONJanuary 25, 2016
The work at Bell was really nice and the management are supportive people. A day went with sales of bell products and I learnt how to improvise on my skills. My co-workers are helpful and the hardest part was outside marketing. The most enjoyable part was to speak to customers.
Pros
Good Experience
Cons
Tedious Hours
Technical Sales Support
Technical Sales Support, Delivery (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSFebruary 15, 2016
Every day was different, no real routine, as I worked in an ever changing environment. I worked directly with 12 Account Architects, in my immediate workplace, and another 20+ throughout the Maritime provinces. I made it a point to say good morning to everyone. I would solicit work from each and every one of them when my workload permitted, to free them up for other things. I was always approachable to ask for assistance, and willing to help if I could in any way possible. Whether it was a contact name or number for someone they may be looking for, a suggestion where to call sometimes for things. Often I would take on projects for various Account Architects to assist them with their everyday workload. This role was a natural fit after gaining so much knowledge as a Data Services Business Representative. The skills were invaluable, as I worked on many projects during the 5 years. That is what I loved about the role, I was always learning and doing new things. I am a people person, and make every effort to ensure no one person is overwhelmed, and always try to help if at all possible. Time management was key as we had deliverable's that must be met, and cost to keep down, profits up. I enjoyed this role, as I felt a part of a team that truly worked together well and were supportive of each other.
Pros
All of the above
Cons
Can't think of any
Bonne opportunité!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 1, 2016
Dynamic company
Very friendly staff,
Cooperative and helpful co-workers, great interaction between co-workers, helpful supervisors.
I really enjoyed working with Bell but the salary was too low.
Probably, because I was hired by a subcontractor of Bell.
Good benefits.
Pros
Good benefits, challenging environment
Cons
Busy work place
Productive work environment at Bell
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 27, 2016
Working at Bell allowed me to improve my customer service and technical support skills for all clients. I was able to take a manager role for a few months and enjoyed having the opportunity. Typical day at work would be receiving inbound calls helping customers with their technical support issues.
Fast-paced, sales-driven enviroment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONAugust 11, 2016
Great place to work if you wish to gain experience as working as part of a team. Ability to make a lot of money for a part-time job, as well as great benefit and vacation.
Pros
Great people, great benefits, great money
Cons
Management is not heavily involved in their duties
Fun place to work
Customer care specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCAugust 23, 2016
Fun place to work, customer service related. Employees off work gathering and activities. Bonuses and very good benefits. Great support from management team.
Pros
A lot of fun and great relationship within employees
Cons
Irate customers can get really disrespectful
Did this as a father's day gift for my dad who worked for bell for 40 years
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONAugust 22, 2016
Did a one year contract with Bell. The job was okay but as a call centre whose primary focus is draining their customers dry, it's a little gloomy. I wouldn't recommend if you have a soul.
Pros
great pay.
Cons
blood sucking savages.
things i've learned
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  East York, ONSeptember 20, 2016
what i learned at bell was that you have to plan out your day properly in order to be successful. You have to take baby steps in order to get what you want and as long has you have hard work and confidence you can complish anything
Pros
starts in the evening
Fun Place
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 11, 2016
•Worked alongside managers on shipping & merchandise investigations
•Loaded and unloaded trucks with merchandise & employee personal packages
•Processed and fulfilled orders according to date
•Worked with FedEx, UPS, Purolator, Canada Post & Canpar for shipping & receiving
•Ordered and maintained warehouse supplies
•Assisted employees with shipping costs & tracking information
•Filled out customs documentation & FCC forms for shipments going outside of Canada