BELL Employee Reviews

No Job Security
Direct Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 October 2016
Taking calls from customers wanting to cancel their service. Stressful work environment. Shifting work schedule, including evenings and weekends. Management needs more leadership training.
Fuan and productive
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 October 2016
It was really fun working at Bell as I learned the closing techniques at this job. I am always thankful to have been able to master my sales abilities with customers while providing them the telephone services. It was a great challenge and i loved it. But it didn't last long.
Pros
Flexible hours
good learning experience
Revenue Assurance Business Intelligence Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 October 2016
good place to work especially with co-workers. jobs can be a bit repetitive. learned a lot from my peers and manager. casual working conditions. good work-life balance.
flexible and productive work place
SAS Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  Ontario19 October 2016
very good workplace and good work environment. productive and flexible. Great technical exposure with new niche initiatives
Great Place
Associate Director (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 October 2016
Leading org great offerings great customer solutions great learning opportunities and customer focused. Great Vendor Partners and great coverage.
Encouraging and productive environment
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 October 2016
As a summer student, the workplace was perfect as I was able to reach out for help whenever necessary and I was also given my own project to complete. This was a great experience and I would 100% work there again!
Good working experience
IP Network Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 October 2016
Management and co workers are very helpful and they do understand the need of employees. I would recommend this company as this is one of the best because its still saved from outsourcing IT jobs out of Canada. All credit good to management because they do care about quality and Canadian job market.

Join me: Stop buying from the companies who outsource jobs out of Canada and appreciate the one who care about Canadian.
An alright place to work sometimes
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 October 2016
To many unrealistic rules with kpi standards and metric's to follow without really focusing on the fact that you can really do the job to please the customer and made the customer satisfied. From 2012 that's when it started to go downhill and you really started to notice change that was not for the better but for the worse.
Pros
Own work station's
Cons
KPI's
Over good company
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick6 October 2016
Good company with good benefits. However, for a company this size, the Executive are severely over Micro Managing and there's little to no empowerment passed down below the Directors
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Micro Management from the Executives
Amazing group of people to work with
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB5 October 2016
Great training, the people I work with are great and very helpful, very friendly team work environment. The customers are awesome and always come back because they know we're all here to help them.
Not what I was promised
Assisted Install Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 October 2016
Considered contractor, no benefits, no advancement all of which were bountiful during the interview process. Will cut hours with one weeks notice, then expect one to work all overtime to make up those hours, not at overtime pay.
Extremely satisfying work...
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 October 2016
- Customer services
- How to manage stress and keep customers happy
- Management was extremely helpful and highly professional
- Co-workers were friendly and understanding
- No part I found hard enough to deviate me off my job
- Talking with customers, especially difficult ones:-)
Working direct with Bell as their field sales guy!
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON4 October 2016
Bell was amazing, the managers I had were so helpful, I learned a lot much from them. There are no benefits, but pay was very high.
I left to work on my own ventures and finish school.
Pros
High salary, awesome team, base pay for the slow days
Cons
No benefits
excellent job culture
Database Marketing Specialist, BRS (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2016
very good place to work.
lot of benefits, great management.
company vision is uniform.
great bonus,
office location near highway
work life balance good
Pros
great benefits
Cons
promotion hard
Experienced depth of field in Communications and Network security realm
Senior Manager Security Operations (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 October 2016
Bell network operations is an innovative and proactive leader in the IT Security realm. Leader in technology implementation and training and provides internal growth opportunities.
Good people, great place to work.
Sales Representative - Enterprise SWAT Team (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 October 2016
Penetrate enterprise accounts that were previously assigned and could not be penetrated (80% success rate). I learned there is opportunity in every account, if you dig deep enough. Always up for a challenge. Good employees creating a high close ratio team environment.
Pros
winning
Cons
driving in traffic
things i've learned
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  East York, ON20 September 2016
what i learned at bell was that you have to plan out your day properly in order to be successful. You have to take baby steps in order to get what you want and as long has you have hard work and confidence you can complish anything
Pros
starts in the evening
Bell Canada Third Party
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  victoria park and esna park20 September 2016
Bell Canada was a third party office offering sales of products through a call center environment. I learned how to be organized with customers, meeting there satisfaction to the most, 100 calls a day. The hardest part about the job was it being far for travel with high school. The most enjoyable part was it being an office environment, and very comfortable, and excellent staff.
Cons
company relocated further, and was to long to travel with highschool
Great experience
Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 September 2016
It was great to meet different sort of people while going into their apartments to fix or install their telephone line or their internt
customer calling for different inquiries billing and technique
bilingual customer service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 September 2016
customer calling to discuss about theirs bills and they need help for different technique issues ,explain the bell policies to the customer and book customer installation for new service and service call