BELL

BELL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Workplace by doing Parties when we meet our targets
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: good bonus
Cons: nothing
The environment and companies workplace culture is very enjoyable.
Great Staff
Sales Representative (Former Employee), OntarioSeptember 22, 2014
I was lucky to be employed by the Region of Durham
I would consider them to be one of the best companies in the Durham Region to work for.
Professional Environment
Solution Consultant (Current Employee), CanadaSeptember 20, 2014
― Designed and Deployed CUCM 8.6(2) platform in pre production environment and applied the same in Production multicluster environment
― Designed and Deployed SAF gateway for DID advertisement
― Deployed Centralized gateways for Inbound and Outbound Contact Center call flow
― Deployment Local gateways for Direct (DIDs) and Emergency call solutions
 – more... Integrated Genesys SIP Servers with Centralized gateways and CUCM through SIP trunks
― Integrated Genesys T-Server with CUCM over JTAPI/CTI redundant links
― Integrated Verint Call Recording Solution with CUCM over redundant SIP trunks
― Integrated Aspect and Avaya Dialer using SIP trunk and PRI/T1 solutions
― Integrated Unity Connection Servers with CUCM using skinny protocol
― Designed, Documented and Conducted Unit, Integration and End to End Testing for each component of RBC IPCC Project
― SIP Optimization to remove hair pinning from Centralized gateways in IPCC Contact Center environments.
― Escalated support for a high Severity problems as bank and isolating fault for a multivendor environments – less
Very fun environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 17, 2014
A very laid back, yet strict environment. It was never a dull moment working at Bell, always busy and socializing. A day in the life would consist of going to my cubicle where I would log in to my account and open tools upon tools, that were utilized to help the customers. The job was always interesting and every changing. I was there only 4 months – more... before having to relocate and I had done training twice on new products! talk about a changing environment and every learning growth! very awesome place and enjoyed it very much! – less
Laid back work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: enjoy working with customers
Cons: haven't been paid commission after three months
Privately owned single branch that needs more management and organization. Nice people but there is not enough training.
Great company
Partner Management Group/Trainer/Quality Prime (Former Employee), PeiSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: alot of traveling
Amazing company to work for, when working for them I did a lot of traveling but there were no issues when I needed to go home for an unexpected reason. The pay is great and so is the rest of the staff that I had the pleasure to work with.
Postive Energetic Professional work environemnt with fabulous employee incentives
Manager (Former Employee), Hamilton , OntarioSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: great incentives
Cons: tons of e-mails daily
- A typical day at work would be spent out on the floor interacting with my team. IE coaching , mentoring, keeping the floor motivated to meet or exceed the goals for the day and making sure that we have fun doing so. Administrative stuff was mostly done first thing on arrival to the office and just before leaving to ensure time was spent with the team

- – more... I worked with a great group of managers. We were very supportive of each other and our teams. We were all very motivated and driven individuals who thrived on being on top. We worked separately yet together. Our success or failures were measured collectively as we seen ourselves as one big team. During our time at Bell Canada were one of their small satellite office and were one of the most successful sites. We had the opportunity to run our site on our own for almost a year and we still managed to be on top without having any senior management.

-What I learned is that you are only as successful as the people you have working for you. That everyone contributes to the teams success.

- The hardest part of the job was the corporate red type that we needed to go through to implement changes as this process could be very lengthy sometimes.

- The most enjoyable part of my job is watching an agent grow and develop and eventually move on to bigger and better things.

- Management at Bell always had an open door policy which was nice. They were always willing to hear any new ideas or suggestions to improve the business. When we had meetings they were fun yet y productive and informative. Everyone always left feeling motivated, supported and ready to handle the challenge of the day/week .Our goals were clear and we always had a collective plan to ensure that met or exceed them. – less
Nice environment and Good commission
Sales Representative/ Door to Door Sales (Former Employee), Missisauga, ONAugust 29, 2014
Pros: *base + commission pay and flexibility
Meetings every week*
Very flexible*
Door To Door sales*
Nice co workers
Bell Canada Management
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Bell, ONAugust 27, 2014
Working at Bell Canada has given me the chance to work in a diverse and team oriented atmosphere. This type of structure has produced a positive partnership with my peers, as well as management, to achieve excellence in customer service while building a great working environment The Site Sales Manager position involved researching, developing and, implementing – more... new strategies for the centre to increase revenue and customer appreciation. Motivating representatives to get on-board with creative new ideas and innovative approaches enabled our company to exceed our key objectives. We achieved this through planning, promoting and executing special events for the centre such as sales conferences and product launches. This in turn created a great working environment for our employees as well as clients and shareholders. As a result of our focused fore-casting we were able to observe an average 224% increase in KPI motivators (avg. year over year) Productivity, campaigns and incentive programs were implemented to motivate all staff across all our lines of business. – less
a very busy office, that was closed due to centralization.
Operator Services (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONAugust 27, 2014
Pros: good salary and be3nefits, many social activities
Cons: shift work, and downsizing
I enjoyed the contact with several hundred customers on a weekly basis. The job was fast-paced an engaging.

The hardest part of the job was the shift work
Great Company
Manager Customer Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 19, 2014
I was fortunate to experience many positions throught my career with Bell Canada>

I was fotunate enough to have a group of managers that supported my desire to move ahead in this company and ecouraged me to take specific courses provided by bell which i did and it exceled my career forward from a customer records an billing clerk to a mailing machime – more... operator into the installation and repair department into the control centre dispacting installers and repairmen to managing crews of both, then back inside to managing the test boards for our data circuits, then to my final stop in my Bell career as a Customer Systems Engineer this all took place in a short span of 17years. When I decided i needed a change and took a volunteer seperation package.

The best par of my experience with Bell Canada was the managers that belieed in me ad supported the decisions i made to move forward, they not only encouraged the assisted me in achieving my goals.

If i had the opportunity to work for them again i would in a heartbeat! – less
Installation of LTE modem
Network Technician (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 18, 2014
we are installing LTE modem with the Crossover company under contract with bell in the residential areas. we mount the ODU in the walls and connect ODU with IDU by Cat5.
Great company to work for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 17, 2014
long hours, great company, good benefits, stock options. Had a great boss, co-workers were great.
Great place to work.
Various (Former Employee), Kingston, ON, Toronto, OnAugust 15, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: long hours and travel
I worked for Bell for 31 + years and did various jobs during that time. I worked in different cities and sometimes travel was part of the job. The most rewarding was the last 10 years working with the municipalities, police, fire and ambulance agencies throughout Ontario implementing 911. The hours were sometimes long, but in the end we were saving – more... lives and that was what it was all about. – less
Fast Paced and Fun Place to Work
STORE MANAGER (Current Employee), Waterloo, ONAugust 13, 2014
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: job security/advancement
Bell is a Fast Paced and Fun Place to work where every customer interaction is different. There is a Great Work/Life Balance with the Flexible Schedule. The management was Great to work for the biggest area of improvement would be in the Advancement in the Company.
Exciting and productive work environment that produced amazing sales and an exceptional team environment
Store Manager (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 12, 2014
An exciting and team oriented environment that allowed for a positive client experience.

Through extensive Bell training, I learned that hiring the best of the best can only contribute to the ongoing success of the company. Engaged, positive and happy team members makes the client experience exceptional rather than mediocre.

My co-workers/staff were – more... my second family. They were a uniquely efficient and creative teams that inspired me daily to do my best in an effort to lead them by example.

I enjoyed every minute of my job. – less
One of the worlds best companies to work for
Direct Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2014
One of the worlds best companies to work for, professionally managed and excellent human resource department.
Could be great, leaves much to be desired.
Sales Associate, The Source (Current Employee), Bell, ONAugust 11, 2014
For such a large company, you'd think they'd hire management that'd treat their staff better. Long shifts in a hot location with no air conditioning, breaks that are shorter than law requires, awful management attitude.
good place to work.
MANAGER, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 8, 2014
good place to work.good place to work.good place to work.good place to work.good place to work.
my professional life
Montreal, Qc (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 5, 2014
I'll like finish my job completely before going homme, so I'm very organized for that. Everyday, I have something to learn because in my job I have to give technical support and maintenance for many instruments. My hardest jobs of work is when I have to finish what my colleague started if he didn't do his job well.
And the most enjoyable part of my – more... job is when I Finnish my maintenance ou technical support with success. – less

About BELL

Bell Canada, commonly shortened to "Bell", is a major Canadian telecommunications company. Including its subsidiaries – Read more