BELL Employee Review

fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga ON11 April 2013
I loved working at bell. Great managers, fun place to work.
I learned all of my management ans sales skills here and would have loved to stay.

Unfortunately there was no room to grow which is why i chose a new career path.

Highly recommended.

Other BELL Employee Reviews

very productive, time efficent
Telephone Technician (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON23 November 2017
Once your day starts it does not stop. It is a busy, challenging career. You never stop learning. You must be able to think outside the box at times. although you have a team to fall back on, for the most part you work independently. Your have a different work place every job . Which brings me to the hardest part. You must navigate/drive to your place of work. Several times a day, every day. The three hardest part of the job are driving/traffic, climbing and working in the elements/cold. You cannot work properly wearing gloves.
The most enjoyable part of the job. It never gets boring. You meet and work with interesting people. At the end of the day you feel you have accomplished something.
Pros
Clothing, tools included and paid training.
Cons
No pension, no jobs for aging outside tech.
Great company to work for.
Summer Student Network Technician (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL Oleary Ave.20 November 2017
My Review summary of tis company was a great company to work for my co workers were great people very easy to get along with a typical day at work would be plan a route go to the company sites do the work that was required. 15 min break in the morning then lunch head to other sites do the work that was required the work consisted of painting and cleaning up brush the hours was 8-4:30 Mon-Fri. I learned about leadership team management and important skills such as being on time.
Pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BELL. Our community is ready to answer.