BELL Employee Review

Worst company to work for
Field Sales Consultant / Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Southwestern Ontario9 October 2013
If you have no issues with screwing with peoples lives and their credit ratings then you will fit right in. This company is brutal through and through. We were trained to steal. That being said I couldn't do this job anymore knowing how bad people were being ripped off.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Bad place to work

Other BELL Employee Reviews

Opportunity to make good commish but at whos expence
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2018
Was hired as a so called Business Development Manager for MDU.( Apartments) and was told I would be making relationships with property managers and landlords. As I started in the role, it was clear all they wanted was for me to sneak into apartments and knock on as many doors before I got chased out by either security or the landlord. Was given tips on how to buzz the intercom of random tenants and what to say so they would let me into the building. Pretty sure that's trespassing.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list.
Productive and fun workplace
Project Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 February 2018
A typical day at work is a fast paced environment talking to vendors and having meeting and improving processes. Management is excellent and they seem to care for their employees and their development.