BELL Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
No benefits, no management supports, treated like a nobody if no sales made
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 4, 2016
Pros: none
Cons: too many to name
So you train for 1 week and get treated really nice, new iphone and all the information you can retain. Learning new sales skills and getting loads of information on competitors.

You are sent in the field with a list that has already been exhausted. Dont go in the high rise building, you cannot solicit and will be thrown out by the property manager. Most private residents are not interested in what you have to say and you have to really work hard to get a sale. All the while your team lead/ sales manager is calling you every evening to get information on your sales for the day. If you do not do well; you are made to feel like a FAILURE AND GIVEN A WARNING.

No respect for their fellow colleagues and a horrible position to work in. You are better office working a regular 9-5 or getting an office job in Bell or somewhere else. Can you tell I was traumatized by this experience....
nice workplace with many workers in a call centre setup
Direct Marketing Retention Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 4, 2016
Pros: good bonus for sales and benefits including Employee Savings Plan for buying shares at Bell
Cons: general unrealistic sales targets
This is a workplace with several agents working as customer service reps in an inbound call center. Targets are set for sales and saves (when a customer calling to cancel a service is saved). Targets change every month. Emphasis has now gone to selling through assertive and aggressive means to ensure set targets are met. Workers are working in low spirits due to the often unrealistic constantly changing targets. Management at the center fall low in the hierarchy and only follow orders from the headquarters. There is a disconnect between agents, team leaders and management. The good thing is that there exists a jovial camaraderie among the agents on the phone
Worked very hard, but enjoyed every minute of it
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 3, 2016
Pros: Learned a lot
This past summer I worked as a sales representative at Bell. My work day began at 8:30am and continued until 6:00pm. Throughout the day I would help many customers with their technological needs as well as handle customer escalations and act as a liaison to resolve customer concerns. I would help customers upgrade their cellphones, or set up new lines while ensuring that they were satisfied throughout the process. This job really helped me learn how important it is to exceed customers' expectations in order to build long-lasting relationships.
The management, as well as my co-workers were all extremely motivated and thrived at providing exceptional retail experiences for the clients. All of the staff were extremely educated when it came to the latest and greatest gadgets, and were always willing to help one another.
For me, the hardest part of the job was making sure that the customer was always satisfied. Cellphone plans can be very expensive and sometimes, it was very hard to find a solution to all of the customers needs/wants.
The most enjoyable part of the job was learning all about customer service. I was able to practice my passion for technology while I put forth my excellent communication/customer service skills.
Bell Canada
Security Analyst (Former Employee), TorontoMay 3, 2016
Pros: flexible hours. option to work from home
Cons: Long hours. no real training
Overall it was not bad place to work. The managers were good and do their best to create work/life balance. However, there was little given in training. my hours were long but flexible. I can work from home.
Great
Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 2, 2016
Pros: Interesting
Cons: Technology Always Changing
Great place to work and learn new things. Reporting, analysis, design , conference calls, team work.

Really enjoyed working here it is a great place to find out what you would like to do as there are many facets of the business.
Most amazing place to work
Project Manager - Network Operations (Former Employee), Montreal, CanadaApril 30, 2016
Pros: Everything
Cons: None
Bell Canada is the place to learn, create, demonstrate, take the lead and succeed. You get a clear picture on how telecommunications started and enjoyed participating in the evolution.
I like customer service
Account Manager - Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 29, 2016
I enjoyed interacting with customers. You meet all types of culture and mentalities. What I hated the most was doing door to doors.
Excellent Employer
MANAGER / NETWORK INSTALLATION COORDINATOR (Former Employee), GTA, ONApril 25, 2016
Was provided the opportunity to work with leading edge technologies. Fantastic support provided from all departments. Great benefits and education support.
Large scale company with leading technology
Application Event Analyst (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 17, 2016
Shift work monitoring server alarms and proactive resolution oftem times with assistance of application specialists or more senior system administrators, DBAs, Web specialists, network administrator, deployed technician, and programmers.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Barrie, ONApril 12, 2016
Pros: Great team to work with
Cons: High targets, irate customers and part time hours
Constant changes in pricing and poor customer service from the call centre makes things difficult at times to help customers. Need to assist all customers with issues/complaints as well as tech support. co-workers are great and management Is always trying to help you succeed within the business through coaching sessions and positive words of encouragement. The hardest part of the job is the high targets. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to tackle new situations and finding creative solutions while building strong rapport with your customers.
Fun Place
Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 11, 2016
•Worked alongside managers on shipping & merchandise investigations
•Loaded and unloaded trucks with merchandise & employee personal packages
•Processed and fulfilled orders according to date
•Worked with FedEx, UPS, Purolator, Canada Post & Canpar for shipping & receiving
•Ordered and maintained warehouse supplies
•Assisted employees with shipping costs & tracking information
•Filled out customs documentation & FCC forms for shipments going outside of Canada
Good for starting after finishing school
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 11, 2016
Good workplace with great coworkers, fast paced, good job amount and hours for the job. Part time is great. Learned to have a supervisor and to multitask and organize.
productive and sharing culture with scope to learn and grow
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 10, 2016
Pros: Vast opportunity to grow within the organization
Cons: Going door to door and having long weeks with less time on weekends
Good job exposure and experience and scope to learn and grow. The team structure is good and experienced. It provides the learning scope and also to share the knowledge acquired through experience. The company provides vast opportunity to learn and grow within the organization.
Best company one can work for.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 3, 2016
Bell Canada has an awesome work environment. It provides all what is needed to be a successful in life. Lot of focus on career growth and learning.
Fun fast paced environment
Assistant Manager for The Source (Former Employee), Rockland, ONApril 3, 2016
Joining conference calls, learned a lot about customer service, management, scheduling and staff management. Coworkers were fun and passionate. Hardest part of the job was the sales quotas sometimes were hard to attain. Funnest was the staff and events the job would cater to.
positive energy with team leaders to support
Client Sales and Service Consultant (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 31, 2016
Pros: kick off events for sales campaigns
Cons: paid parking
received customer calls with concerns
demonstrated empathy and resolved with solutions and sales
challenges to meet set targets
daily ,weekly or monthly games in place with incentives toward sales
lots of pressure by managers to complete job even if its not in your hand.
BTS Technician (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 31, 2016
Salary is not good according to work. Lots of traveling form one city to another city in your shift. Winter time its very hard to work outside after 7pm due to dark.but this company force you to work and some shift are 5pm to 9pm only. Some guys are working only 2 days Saturday and Sunday in a week but you should available for whole week. They can force you any day. Hard part is when managers force techs to work just because they are getting good intensive in end of year. Union is just eating your money they don't do any thing for you.
Good group of people I work with
Business Solution Manager (Current Employee), Windsor, ONMarch 28, 2016
Pros: Make your own hours
Cons: Large company
I love my Team, we help each other grow into the new position the company hired us for. It is a new program which allows for error and patience!
Very supportive, comfortable working atmosphere and very good staff to work with.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Simcoe, ONMarch 20, 2016
Pros: Latest technology
Cons: Not enough hours
Everyday you do your best to assist customers with closing the right Bell services to help meet their media needs. I have improved my sales techniques, product and industry knowledge. With my customer service skills and confidence growing each day. I enjoy the job more due to my friendly coworkers, they help give support and answers when dealing with unique situations. The hardest part of the job is not being able to satisfy every customer, sometimes we can work with every situation and I wish I could always do more for the customers. The best part about the job is meeting new people, educating customers with technology to help them stay connected and up to date.
Daliy Job Requirments
Customer Marketing Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2016
Pros: Good Pay & Benefits
Cons: Monthly Cross-Training
• Handling existing & new clients for Bell products & services