BELL Employee Reviews

Found 1,072 reviews matching the search
customer service sale representative
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 September 2017
Best years of my life.Bel was a great company to work with that made a lot of my dream come true. I was successful and recognize my hard work. A truely respectable company.
Great place to learn
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 September 2017
Over all Bell was a great place to learn the trade if a field technician. The tools and gadgets that they provide were truly outstanding and very useful. An excellent mix of both technical work and customer service experience.
Productive workplace that enabled me to use my skills to a good extent.
Live Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 September 2017
Awesome place to work, was able to work on an automation system that I created that was actually used in the day to day system of how the place runs. The pay is also awesome as well!
Pros
Good pay, feel like a team member
Cons
Some night or overtime work
Rewarding work environment
IT Application Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 September 2017
The work was always interesting, although demanding at times. Compensation was very good, and hours were flexible. Working at the office and at home made it easier for a good work/life balance. The work environment was great and the team was very supportive. Management was always very supportive with career goals.
Pros
Interesting and dynamic work.
Cons
Long hours.
ok
Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 September 2017
it was ok, hours kind of sucked and the mangement only cared about you getting the jobs done no matter what. driving was nice and got a fair amount of training
ok
Service Desk Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 September 2017
It was great working at this company. good colleagues and awesome dynamism. The job offered challenges for career growth ad development. It was overall ok experience
Amazing culture, friendly people
Product Specialist, IoT (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 September 2017
Working at Bell is a great place due to its friendly management and infinite opportunities to move up the ladder.
You get to learn a lot about how to communicate with the vendors and stakeholders.
a positive and friendly environment
Direct Marketing Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2017
people are very friendly , and have a very positive and happy environment . I learned that bell focus on development and employee appreciation and customer experience . Management are very helpful and supportive . The hardest part of the job is the shift and weekend rotation . the most enjoyable part is team brain storming and outings .
Pros
provide great benefits and salaries
Cons
weekend rotation and long hours
Fun atmosphere with good, hard-working people.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 September 2017
Overall, being hired as a sales representative was a regrettable experience. I cannot however blame Bell for outsourcing their door to door outreach as I would never want to undertake such a task again myself. In short, I would strongly discourage anyone from taking such a position in the future.
Pros
Lunch at different places everyday, and getting to see a lot of the GTA.
Cons
Long hours.
Great Company
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 September 2017
Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in the tech industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch
Company treats you well, working under bad management can't be accounted for however
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON11 September 2017
Managers aren't held accountable for not training their staff properly, and too much corporate red tape allows peopled to get away with more than they should.
ok place to work
Senior Planning Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2017
Good reputable company which provides good benefits but very low salaries. High job security. Company is very big therefore very messy ( no clear job responsibilities, a lot of overlaps in job tasks with other team members). Weak one team value...
Environnement
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC9 September 2017
Adoré travaillé la comme Service à la clientèle.
Tres bonne formation.

Mise à pied du transfert client trop lent.
(N'a jamais compris...)
Pros
Formation, soutien
Cons
Instabilité
Serious work in a nice working environment
Agent de service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 September 2017
The job at the head office takes a lot of patience and knowledge but the team work is great and my boss makes it enjoyable! I have been at Bell for 8 years and was able to get to this level by working real hard and prooving my value every day.
belle possibilite davancement
Représentant des ventes, Service Fibre optique (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 September 2017
environement de travail tres competitif besoin de respecter les exigence de la compagnie et toujours etre a son cent pour cent
productive and fun enviroment
Solution's Architect (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2017
Very good work/life balance, management could be a bit better tho. Every collegue is ready to help you. Hardest part of the job is how many times you have to multitask
Exhausting and expects everything for nothing
Sales Representative-Management (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 September 2017
In my time working for Bell (7 years) I found that they would constantly set stretch goals as targets that were near impossible for some stores to achieve (e.g. a small store in Barrhaven having the same monthly quota as Rideau Centre) and would then reprimand the managers for not attaining them. The best way to work for Bell is to strive for mediocrity. If you do not perform you will be let go, if you excel they will give you more work and responsibility without paying you for the new job you are doing, and reprimand you if you have difficulty and stall your career if you refuse to do the assigned tasks. Even when I did excel and hit all my quotas for 6 months consecutively and was recognized among the top ten employees in Canada, I was laid off when my store closed because I was pregnant and they did not want to fire someone who hadn't hit a quota in 3 years to have an empty space for a year.

The benefits are great, their mental health hotline is exceptional, RRSP with matched contribution is wonderful, but if you work full time there is no work life balance, there is work. My days off I was on call and would be on my work phone whenever my store needed me. If you decide to work for Bell, understand it will become your life, and no matter how hard you work for them and how well you do you are always dispensable the moment you become inconvenient.

This is a review covering 3 branches of companies owned and operated by Bell having worked from part time sales associate to management
Pros
Benefits, Rrsp
Cons
impossible to please, no work life balance
you learn everyday
Associate control centre (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 September 2017
lot of traveling to go to work, not fixed schedule, need to maintain your statistic with good mark ,good place to work, pays well with medical benifits
Pros
good paying job
Cons
working every weekend
I dont remember
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  North York, ON1 September 2017
I don't remember as I worked there so long ago. But the people were nice and the bosses were cool. Yup that pretty much all that I can remember so yeah.
Pros
na
Cons
na
amazing place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 August 2017
I loved working at bell because it went hand in hand with my school schedule plus the pay is really good when you count for the commission. They have lots of benefits and the management is really good and give you all the tools to help you succeed.
Pros
discounted rate planes
Cons
angry customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BELL. Our community is ready to answer.