BELL

BELL Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Business Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 11, 2015
Bell is great company to work for. The company have a good history review.The most enjoyable part of the job is resolving customer issues.
Bell Canada
Customer Service Sales Agent (Former Employee), Toronto ONApril 10, 2015
Bell Canada is a great company to work for. A typical day at work involves answering calls, setting up home services, and directing customers to the appropriate department if/when required. As a Customer Service Sales Agent my job requires a great amount of patience's at all times. I'd often deal with irate customer which was the hardest part of my job. What I learned the most was to never take anything personal when dealing with customers over the phone. The most enjoyable part of my job was, when dealing with irate customer I would challenge myself to turning everything around in a calm and proficient manner. I absolutely loved working with my co-workers as we would often compete to achieve daily targets in a friendly and challenging way.
The hardest part of the job
Telecommunications Technician (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioApril 3, 2015
The hardest part of the job is to work in the winter time. It is very hard to carry the seventy pound ladder in the back yards in the snow.
Good compnay to work for with opportunity for advancement.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 1, 2015
Pros: Ablility to hire sales professionals to join my team, Ability to work with other departments including sales operations and marketing
Cons: Some restritions on territory was introduced resulting in sales activity limitations.
Exciting and motivating work atmosphere with professionals at all levels. Typical day would be meeting with the executives discussing targets and tactics then meeting with sales reps and communicating updated tasks and targets. Meeting with vendors and communicated new offers and incentives associated with desired results. Prospecting and meeting with clients to negotiate deals and contracts on behalf of company.
Learned a great deal of negotiation and closing techniques. Dealing with legal team drafting contracts and negotiating with corporate lawyers.

I enjoyed the perks of exceeding personal and team sales targets.
Productive and fun work place
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 1, 2015
Pros: game rooms
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work is energetic and fun. the workers are very dedicated to their work and really very exciting people to work with. the hardest part of the job is having to go from door to door to sell the company's products. the company's products sells itself however, the process of having to walk under the sun and knocking from door to door for hours is exhausting.
Great place to finish your career, not a great place to start it.
Program Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, OntarioApril 1, 2015
Pros: Great work life balance
Cons: Not many advancement opportunities.
A bit slow moving which can be frustrating to employees looking to make a big impact. Lots of bureaucracy. Most people have families which means the hours are very manageable.
I feel good to work here.
SAP Material Co-ordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 31, 2015
HI

Bell Canada is good company to work with and get god knowledge.
the atmosphere is quite friendly and people are communicating good.
Life at Bell Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sherbrooke, QCMarch 24, 2015
Certainly one of my favorite jobs. Why? because we got to meet so many clients around the city. Amusing, independent service with your customers. Management was to be reviewed, Only paid commission and respected hours not always respected. Overall rating.. Sweet job but needs to be reviewed on the salary and mangement part!
productive and fun workplace with a foosball table
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 24, 2015
its a fun environment with decent pay, however bonus structure could be better, and they don't give enough hours of work some people get 15 hours per week, depending on how good of a closer you are, if u meet the targets than you get 25 hours per week
Never the same story
CSR - customer service representative (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONMarch 23, 2015
Pros: sitting all day at a desk
Cons: sitting all day at a desk and not able to listen to music when it quiet.
Working as an inbound call agent you would hear excuses from all over. It was always interesting to know what the next call would be like, how you could calm them down if it happened to be a busy time. I enjoyed the change in pace between calls and the interaction with people who were just happy to get someone from north america.
Bell Canada
Sales Representative/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 23, 2015
Pros: good pay, flexible hours, good environment
Cons: hard to get people to cover shifts
A typical day at work was just answering calls and assisting customers of acquiring new Bell services. I learned the how to speak with customers on the phone and help them gain the best experience at Bell. The hardest part of the job is the competition amongst the employees as we are all trying to be the best sales representative.
great place to work - always meeting new people internally and externally
Vice President/Executive office associate (Former Employee), Toronto and MissisaugaMarch 23, 2015
Pros: hearing a customer say thank you so much
My job provided me with tremendous continual training in all areas of the business. As telecommunication changes almost every hour I was being trained on how to handle any situation that presented itself to me. Through years of training one learns to Think, Talk, Type. Listening to the customers and providing the best solution for their needs. Resolving customer concerns. I learned how to Time Manage my day and my Manager was fantastic, available at all times. The hardest part of the job on occasion were long detailed documents. The most enjoyable part was helping my customers with a winning resolution for both them and the company. I loved getting problems and finding solutions. I loved taking on new jobs and working with internal and external customers. Always open and ready to learn other areas of the business.
productive and competitive growth
Residential Sales (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2015
Each day is different since you are dealing with different customers. Get to speak to various kinds and learned to be patient. very competitive with internal and external agents
Productive and fun workplace.
Direct Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bell, ONMarch 19, 2015
I am very passionate about sales and that's what i loved to do for bell canada. The management was very good and supportive and co workers were very friendly. Definitely a good place to work with.
...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brantford, ONMarch 19, 2015
Did not enjoy working for Bell at all. They are more concerned with numbers than they are with treating employees like human beings. There were times when I felt like I should just introduce myself as a drone.
family like fast paced environment constant changes
BRS (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 18, 2015
Pros: great management, fast paced environment, learning new skills
Cons: schedule keeps changing, no work life balance, finish work at 9 pm and have to be at work 8 am next day
Started of at 50 eglinton at the dmc were the compensation and environment was great. Moved to 100 borough drive to BRS , from there everything went down hill. . Management is wonderful and is willing to help you out with work or none work related issues. A normal day is arrive 20 mins early because the computer takes about 10 to load. Sales targets are unrealistic certain months because the calls get routed incorrect and there is nothing you can do for a customer unless he wants brand new services. Company rather pays less and gets garbage customer experience with 3rd parties then keep ur internal employees with at least 3 years of experience in bell who provide quality customer experience.

The sales director don't care about his workers they all just numbers.
If Bell was the same like 5 years ago when I first started I'd probably still stay. I'm sad to leave because from management to front line agents everyone was like a family.
Oppurtunity to sell over the phone
Customer Service Representative/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 18, 2015
Selling skills helped me a lot in this role though it was first time over the phone but it was challenging but the ability to communicate the plans and strategy of the sales clearly and in understandable manner helped to get more and more sales.
Great coworkers, early hours
Logistic Attendant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 12, 2015
The job started at 5am, the first 3hrs were very hectic, after that the job consisted of restocking supplies, managing fleet, taking vans to the shop for repairs, then there was shipping and receiving, plenty of paper work. Enough work for ten people even though we mostly only had four.
Enjoyable and Room For Advancement
Technician (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 10, 2015
Working 6 years as a technician in Bell, I ve for the most part appreciated my time with them. I ve learned many skills that i believe are transferrable and will only benefit me down the road.
good environment for perks and tools to work
Solution Architect (Contract) (Former Employee), Bell, ONMarch 9, 2015
good environment for perks and tools to work to get the job done.

office environment very professional. Support environment fairly good

1 2 3 4 5

About BELL

Bell Canada, commonly shortened to "Bell", is a major Canadian telecommunications company. Including its subsidiaries – Read more