BELL Employee Reviews in Canada

Very productive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 23, 2016
A very good team work environment. Offered lots of incentives to encourage and motivate employees for continuous and better production. Education assistance and other super benefits for employees
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Inconsistent shift work
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJune 22, 2016
Helps to build customer service skills, also team oriented so you're not stuck in a cubicle for an entire shift. Allows you to speak with co-workers while working.
Review of Bell
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 17, 2016
I had the honour and privilege of working there for 16 years. I thoroughly enjoyed the people and the tasks that I was given.

In my years I was given the chance to hone my people skills. I learned the importance of saying "Thank you". Something as simple as saying thank you goes a long way in instilling a culture of respect and trust amongst ones employees. I would like to think that we had this in the group that I created, lead and supported.

In all, Bell was a very positive experience on my own development and for that I am thankful
fun office to work in
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  HamiltonJune 16, 2016
Great company and products, the mangagement wasn't the greatest or most caring though, the job was to help with customer needs and wants and sell products like cable, internet and home phones
FUN and Social
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QCJune 15, 2016
I got to meet a lot of people every day, even people from different towns who come to see the Canadian of Montreal practice. Often there was also people from different country who came for the hockey or soccer competition.
There were fun time for the workers too, activities outside of work time to get to know each other better. As employees we were all a big family, we got along great even with the employers.
It has been a good place to work
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 6, 2016
It has been a good place to work, I've had great experiences with management and colleges. Leaving due to relocation.
I have worked in both a unionized role and management
productive work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 6, 2016
I learnt about convincing new and existing customers.
It was a great experience to work in a close knit group.

the management was also very helpful and reachable to employees.
not too bad
Training for marketing at Equinox (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 2, 2016
It was a great learning experience for me and I enjoyed being around my the staffs atl.I learned new skills during the whole trainingl
Very competitive, workload-heavy, professional job.
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  GTA, ONJune 1, 2016
A typical day at work would be commuting to your designated location (mall, event, MDUs) and setting up your kiosk. Greeting customers and selling home services such as TV, internet, home phone from your kiosk. I usually work alone, unless we are located at major events such as Ribfest, Taste of Aisa, etc. Management and co-workers are very friendly and understanding. The hardest part of the job is commuting with such a big kiosk (If you are bussing) and dealing with a whole entire shift without a sale, as the job is commission-only based. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fun atmosphere and building interprofessional relationships with your customers.
Pros
Friendly, fun professional work environment
Cons
Commission-only based Pay
Productive and fun place to work
B2B/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 1, 2016
Enjoyed working with my co-workers
Management had an open door policy
Looked forward to going to work everyday
The company is a fun and exciting place to work
Fun WOrkplace
Credit & Collection Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 30, 2016
I loved working here. The staff and management were amazing. Lots of growth too. The department closed so many people were placed in other departments.
Best wireless company to work for
BELL AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 29, 2016
I provided Best Buy, Futureshop and Wal-Mart wireless reps with new product information and phone bundles.

I learned a lot about creating a buzz for new products, managing other staff members and promoting services. Also, this job was a great experience and taught me how to be successful working independently.
Pros
Having new products in order to provide exceptional product knowledge
Bird job
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONMay 27, 2016
Working for Bell was the easiest sit of my professional career. I enjoyed snacks while completing network troubleshooting.
Pros
Free Soft Drinks
Cons
Low Pay
Fun work environment.
Level 2 Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montreal-est, QCMay 27, 2016
Great team and a great environment. Working for Bell was a great experience where I learned a lot. Great experience and great training.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
micro management
system administrator
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 27, 2016
A fun place to work at. I have learned to a lot of things from my team . Great management always will to help. You are given advancements and good benefits
Best place that provide you the pride to be an employee
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 25, 2016
The best company that can show you every single day that you are not just an number but a human being who needs training and improvement to succeed giving you rewards and assessment to be the best
Fun and Challenging
Senior Technical Support Agent/Blue Prints team (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 25, 2016
Monday is the best because the day goes by quickly.
I start by logging in to my computer checking emails reading some notes.After I start to organize the programs/tools that I use for the day. Then I prepare to log on the phone and the days starts by taking calls and assisting customers whatever their request is.
fun and flexible work place.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, NLMay 22, 2016
I loved the job, working with Cell Phones was a big dream of mine even before I owned my own.. Further you go with the career the more it seems you get to choose your own hours and salary, it's kinda like creating a clientele, if they like you and how you handle their device and billing they will come back to you.
great place to work
Directory assistance, sub clerk (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ONMay 21, 2016
Working at Bell Canada was very rewarding in that I was able to take on many new jobs including scheduling hours and payroll.
Was in charge of Operator Appreciation projects and rewards.
Pros
great job, great environment
Cons
Company closed Woodstock office in 2000.
Bell Residential Specialist
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  255 young streetMay 19, 2016
Worked with Bell Canada for 2 years.

Great place for getting experience. NO ADVANCEMENT AT ALL!!! or takes to long for it to even happen.
Pay started at $11.25 an hour plus commission. made about $4000 a month at the Toronto Eaton Center.

Plus benefits kick in after 3 months. 90% of dental and 70% is medical.

amazing place to work out. lots of competition...

good luck!!!
Pros
35% off Bell service, Great benefits
Cons
Long Hours, Worst Management.