BELL Employee Review

Room for advancment or career change
Customer  (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 May 2013
Informative materials and procedures for every tasks were readily available via Bell intranet. Many free courses to take via/intranet to further your education/career. One stop shopping, or 1st call resolution was what we were all trained to do withing time.,which made us an asset to the company and opened more doors of opportunity within Bell. I enjoyed meeting different types of customers on the phone and learning how to deal with each type of obstacle and managing a win-win situation. It was difficult with the irate customers at first,but with time and tools I wasn't afraid of these calls any longer and looked forward to the challenge,and difusing the customer and regaining the customers trust and loyalty with Bell ,and loved it so much i transferred into a bell job where i took irrate/complaints all day.I found it satisfying and learned new things everyday.
Pros
I enjoyed my job it gave me a big satisfaction at the end of the day.
Cons
Job was contracted out over seas

Other BELL Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Environment to Work In
Corporate Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 November 2017
● Met and exceeded monthly sales targets
● Exceeded customers' expectations by going the extra mile
● Demonstrated initiative in learning and understanding new products, services and promotional offerings
● Handled customer escalations and acted as a liaison to resolve customer concerns
● Acted as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell brand
Great enviroment for growth
Associate Control Centre (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 November 2017
Working at Bell has been a great experience.
There is a lot of potential to move up, great benefits, and also
a very competitive starting wage.

Very supportive environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BELL. Our community is ready to answer.