BELL

BELL Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bell has a amazing work oriented environment, a atmosphere where every day is like a learning curve, and i did the exact from my seniors.
Solutions Consultant (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 4, 2015
Bell has a great culture when it comes to treating their employees, all managers are work focused oriented. Management always motivate and work with their employees on each and every steps and makes sure we achieve our goal. its a great learning environment.
long hours with one day off
Bell Technician (Former Employee), bramptonMarch 3, 2015
Pros: work on your own
Cons: long hours no days off
great training and learning experience,
no management on site support,many system failures and delays
hardest part working is in winter time and in disgust of messy peoples homes.
Horrible
Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 1, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Bell Technical Solutions is a horrible work place, if you are considering applying for this job think again. At the orientation the staff promote BTS as the BEST place to work with optimal growth-LIES. During the training the awful, negative and useless staff constantly provoke you to quit and tell you that working for BTS is a trap. Nothing positive about this company from my experience.
Activations! Activations!
Advisor and Consultant for Small Medium Business (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 1, 2015
Pros: discounts at partners like the source
Cons: heavy pressure to sell!
Very sales based environment!
Everyone is focused at themselves and when help is needed, most staff wants something in return.
One the best company to start
Telecommunications Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Bell, ONFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: travelling, lunch, dinner everything paid by company
Cons: sometime long hours
I got very good knowledge and multinational experience.I enjoy a lot in my work and at a same time I perform the best.Always respect ful.
Overworked/Underappreciated
Field Technician (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 27, 2015
Forced to work overtime for over two years. No weekends, little commendation for effort put in. No work/life balance, and no appreciation. Constantly expected to perform new/extra duties with no extra compensation. Union.
Tim Hortons in building. State of Art building
Client Representative for Res/Bus (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: many different fun raisers.
Cons: lunch short
Morning log in to phone and the many different applications that are needed throughout the day. Receive calls from overseas vender regarding telephone problems and web base helping the customers with different usage. Call different departments for information or to past the call regarding example a credit trouble. Do test call backs to the customer. Email other departments for information followups. I update records and contracts for business customers. Also work out of Que the holds 30 or more tickets to correct and advise customers. Send surveys and answer any questions that come in from different departments regarding technical trouble for virtual or telephone troubles for features on lines.
my favorite school
Service Designer (Specialty, Wireless) (Current Employee), Saint John, NBFebruary 24, 2015
small campus, people know each other include teachers. people establish great relationships. balanced work and life, and a lot of activities.
worldlynx is the worst
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: no customer
Cons: pay low
they pay you low and you need to work your butt off or you wont have any shifts. Please dont work for worldlynx they are the worst dealer.
Dynamic workplace
Adjoint - Gestion des effectifs (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 20, 2015
Challenging and ever-changing. Many opportunities for advancement. Good recognition for hard work. Management easily accesible and open-minded to new ideas.
okay place to work, great co workers
Senior Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: free lunches almost weekly
Cons: few hours in the winter.
its an okay job, great for those who love to talk with customers.
language barriers are a constant struggle that with screaming upset customers is the hard part of the job.
Fairly productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: amazing people
Cons: sitting to a computer for 8 hrs
I enjoyed working with Bell, employees and management were very friendly, fairly productive and a fun place to work. The company provided employees benefit and bonuses based on work effort. Overall, working for the company was great.
productive workplace
Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 13, 2015
i attained alot of customer service related skills and technical applications that apply to everyday life. The environment was great and the management treated me like family.
Bell Technician (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 10, 2015
working every weekend gets really old fast, forced overtime every week, no downtime on the summer, no vacation aloud in the summer,
Bell Canada use to be the place to work
Credit Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 7, 2015
Cons: parking
I wish I never left and that I continued in a part time position
Having benefits and a pension plan as well as stock options is very
important.
Overall a good experience
Training sales support/Quality Assurance (Current Employee), OttawaFebruary 6, 2015
Overall a good experience . Bell is a large company with lots of room to grow within the company. I recommend this company for anyone looking to work for a large corporation within the telecommunication world.
Bell Aliant
Senior Manager (Former Employee), HalifaxFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: will enhance your skills quickly
Cons: recently purchased by bell canada so opportunities may be more limited
Good overall company to work for. Lots of opportunities to learn new skills and meet high-caliber people. Very professional organization
Bell Technical Solutions is an excellent company to work for. There are many opportunities to move up in the organization
Director, Field Services, Ontario Central (Former Employee), GTAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: excellent salary and good advancement
Cons: cannot think of many
As an Operations Field Director my typical day was in various work locations across the GTA. It involved coaching techs, managers and senior managers. It also involved numerous conference calls and meetings. We always reviewed results and created action plans to change trends going in the wrong direction. The team I worked with was proactive, caring and leaders.
Fast paced, competitive sales environment
Account Executive (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 3, 2015
Part of the challenge of working in a sales environment at Bell is the constant management and account changes.

I met a lot of great people at Bell, that I keep in contact with.
Highly competitive environment
Support Analyst - Customer Help Centre (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: employee discount
Cons: long work hours at management level
Company is in a highly competitive environment and is ever changing. Due to many changes in this working environment, systems, processes etc. there are changes constantly. If you like change, this is the environment for you. You will never be bored and always challenged.
Co-workers supported and helped each other daily and formed a supportive bond.

1 2 3 4 5

About BELL

Bell Canada, commonly shortened to "Bell", is a major Canadian telecommunications company. Including its subsidiaries – Read more