BELL Employee Review

productive, experimental, fun, educational, and friendly
Bell Canada Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 February 2014
Working for Bell has been great, everyday I learn something new. The job at hand can be stressful but very rewarding. I retain customers, by offering promotions that best suits their needs and educate them on bell services. I learned the ropes of Bell and other companies as well. My co-workers and management were very pleasant and useful, fun to work with and very entertaining. The hardest part of the job would be the new tools that we would have to learn in less than an hour, other than that the job is pretty straight forward and fun. The most enjoyable part of the job is retaining a customer who is very irate. It is the best feeling in the world, to make a customer happy, that is my main goal.

Other BELL Employee Reviews

Can be a fun place to work.
Support Expert (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS21 January 2018
Basically do the job of everyone in the store. Sometimes feels like you didn't really leave when it comes to shifts. Have had to change personal commitments to cover other people.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
do your job and the job of others with no acknowledgement
Journée de travail
Représentant des ventes (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 January 2018
Pour ma part je crois que les horaires de travail sont bien conçus. Les journées sont d'en moyenne 6h ce qui n'est pas trop long ni trop court surtout si nous avons du voyagement à faire à l'extérieur de la ville.
Pros
Allocation voiture et nourriture
Cons
être seule la majorité du temps

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BELL. Our community is ready to answer.