BELL Employee Review

Valuable experience, great developmental and advancement opportunity for new-grads
PMP Geospatial Analyst - Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 February 2013
As an internship program, it provided great opportunity to polish GIS skills, learnt various other GIS softwares. Co-workers are friendly and a great force for self-development.
Hardest Part of the job is to self-taught softwares that you have no knowledge of.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the corporate environment and the people.

Other BELL Employee Reviews

If you can do door to door for Bell, you can do anything!
Bell door to door (Current Employee) –  Verdun, QC10 December 2017
A typical workday is from 1:30pm - 8:30pm. Majority of my time I get the door slammed in my face, until I get someone who is interested in switching over with Bell. I learnt a lot about Sales from this Job, but I also found out that the majority of people are unhappy with Bell or profoundly hate Bell because of there dysfunctional billing and customer service. The most enjoyable part of my Job is that I am free to do whatever I want when I want in a sense, without a boss micromanaging me. And the hardest part is when I get clients calling me on the weekend or my own time because the billing is wrong.. Or the product isn't actually working properly. And doing doo-to-door evening shift is very draining.
Pros
You do it for the money - If you sell
Cons
Alot of people dislike Bell.
Co-workers are great
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
The management focus on numbers rather then the technicians completed work. Under payed and pressured to work to complete orders above what is asked of them. The job is a great one if it the management didn't push so much for higher number rather the satisfied customer service and retention.
Pros
working with other technicians who are amazing
Cons
very long hours and only one day of per week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BELL. Our community is ready to answer.