BELL Employee Review

Valuable experience, great developmental and advancement opportunity for new-grads
PMP Geospatial Analyst - Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 February 2013
As an internship program, it provided great opportunity to polish GIS skills, learnt various other GIS softwares. Co-workers are friendly and a great force for self-development.
Hardest Part of the job is to self-taught softwares that you have no knowledge of.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the corporate environment and the people.
Cons

Other BELL Employee Reviews

Opportunity to make good commish but at whos expence
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2018
Was hired as a so called Business Development Manager for MDU.( Apartments) and was told I would be making relationships with property managers and landlords. As I started in the role, it was clear all they wanted was for me to sneak into apartments and knock on as many doors before I got chased out by either security or the landlord. Was given tips on how to buzz the intercom of random tenants and what to say so they would let me into the building. Pretty sure that's trespassing.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list.
Productive and fun workplace
Project Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 February 2018
A typical day at work is a fast paced environment talking to vendors and having meeting and improving processes. Management is excellent and they seem to care for their employees and their development.