BELL Employee Review

Enjoyable, fast paced, highly productive and newly rennovated break rooms
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 July 2014
The greatest benefit working at Bell was the experience received working in a fast past, constantly changing environment. Dealing with different projects and initiatives and change in direction made me alert and allowed me to develop skills in prioritization and managing expectations.

I learned that you can not please everyone at all times, however providing guidelines and setting work back schedules allowed me to provide all partners involved the progress made on projects as well as completion dates and milestones achieved.

I would spend the beginning part of the day responding to e-mails and handling any outstanding issues or last minute demands.
I would prioritize what I would needed to complete for that day. In conjunction with my weekly plans this helped me with organizing my schedule.

I had the option of taking 30 minutes or 1 hr for lunch and coffee, tea, water was readily available.

The most enjoyable part of the job, was the recognition we received for a job well done, not to mention the colleagues I had were all wonderful.

It was an open environment and we had the ability to speak with VPs, Directors and management freely.

The company took care of providing break room facilities where they provided TVs, ipads, pool tables, and other activities to spend time and relax.
benefits, coffee stations

Other BELL Employee Reviews

Field work
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 March 2018
Had stand in kiosk to sell internet, TV and telephone packages. Hardest part of the Job was standing next to the door in freezing temperatures. Management was poor.
Expensive packages
really good experience for electronics
Field Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2018
sometimes it would be a hard work but
it's will be worth also,
the manager would help all the technician for the first time, and they are really nice.
one month paid training after pass the training the tech could work as individual

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BELL. Our community is ready to answer.