BELL Employee Review

Enjoyable, fast paced, highly productive and newly rennovated break rooms
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 July 2014
The greatest benefit working at Bell was the experience received working in a fast past, constantly changing environment. Dealing with different projects and initiatives and change in direction made me alert and allowed me to develop skills in prioritization and managing expectations.

I learned that you can not please everyone at all times, however providing guidelines and setting work back schedules allowed me to provide all partners involved the progress made on projects as well as completion dates and milestones achieved.

I would spend the beginning part of the day responding to e-mails and handling any outstanding issues or last minute demands.
I would prioritize what I would needed to complete for that day. In conjunction with my weekly plans this helped me with organizing my schedule.

I had the option of taking 30 minutes or 1 hr for lunch and coffee, tea, water was readily available.

The most enjoyable part of the job, was the recognition we received for a job well done, not to mention the colleagues I had were all wonderful.

It was an open environment and we had the ability to speak with VPs, Directors and management freely.

The company took care of providing break room facilities where they provided TVs, ipads, pool tables, and other activities to spend time and relax.
Pros
benefits, coffee stations

Other BELL Employee Reviews

Bell
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON17 December 2017
Great experience to learn all about the telecommunications industry. With the benefits of marketing and day to day business needs.The salary was up to standards for the industry, along with good benefits.
Pros
Training
Cons
Lang Hours
A great place to work, learn new things everyday. Great management.
Technician - Telecommunications (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 December 2017
This place is great to work. Staff and colleagues are friendly. There is a lot to learn at this job as everyday is different. There is no particular pattern to do the job. You have to really understand the working of the equipment and cables to complete the job successfully as it is a different scenario every time.
Pros
Working Alone
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BELL. Our community is ready to answer.