BELL Employee Reviews

Dishonest Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON22 June 2017
The management of the company does not care about the employees or the customers. Their policies are designed to squeeze as much productivity out of both as possible in terms of revenue. I have no problem with this, my issue is that they refuse to admit that. they will tell you to 'put the customer first' despite policies clearly designed to exploit them. If you can 'read between the lines' and figure out what management really wants it's not a bad job. If you desire an honest and open work culture; avoid at all costs.
Pros
steady hours, easy job
Cons
contradictory statements from management
when i worked for bell it was amazing.
Customer Service and Product Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 June 2017
great training, done mostly by experienced fellow employees. Pay was good as a student and recieved benefits such as paid lunch's and travel. All equipment and tools are provided.
Pros
amazing co-workers
Cons
Work from home was a great pro
Contract Manager, Infrastructure (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 June 2017
I was able to work from home which created a great balance in my life. I enjoyed working with the management and learned a lot from them. I learned to manage my time well and work on simultaneous projects at one time.
Opportunities of various services to work!
Operator (Former Employee) –  78 O'Connor18 June 2017
Had a wonderful career at Bell. Had lots of opportunities to work in different departments over the years there. Pension is good and benefits were pretty much O.K. Had very nice co-workers and management were great! Miss the friends a lot.
If you are looking for clear expectations Bell is a great company
Marketing, Product Manager Voice Services (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 June 2017
Bell was a great company to work for and I enjoyed 10 years prior to my role being transferred to Montreal. There is a great sense of corporate value that is effectively trickled down to all levels of employees.
Great company
Project Manager- Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 June 2017
Bell is a great company work for with superb benefits and amazing work culture. The company can offer a long term employment and great career opportunities.
horrible
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Stephenville, NL13 June 2017
I believe BELL is a great company however the management in the Newfoundland location was very crude and horrible to work for. We were all made to share our sales I would never recommend this place top anyone.
Conseur et confrère agréables
Assistante administrative en Droit du Travail (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 June 2017
Ne préfère pas trop en parler mais mon patron ne reconnaissait pas beaucoup les employés qui travaillaient pour lui....
Pros
Fonds de pension
Cons
reconnaissance
great place to work
technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa West, ON13 June 2017
enjoyed my time working here,
well treated.
plenty of training,
safety first attitude and training
all tools , and safety equipment and branded clothing provided
Positif,
Bell Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC10 June 2017
Positif, Bonne entente en collaborateurs.
Compétitions saines
Decicated to your personal development
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC8 June 2017
Honestly a great job while in school. Gives you practical experience an an insight into the business world. You don't need to be techy. They build you as a sales person from the ground up! Dedicated to your personal success and achievement. Flexible hours and good management. Always fun contests and chances to interact with other stores
environnement agréable
Représentante des ventes (Former Employee) –  Rosemère, QC7 June 2017
Travaille sur le service à la clientèle.
Belle environnement de travail.Travail d'équipe
Agreable co-workers
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 June 2017
The environment was not too stressful.
Our supervisor was very humaine.
I had a good time since the reception to anwer the surveys was more often than not very amicable.
Old School
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 June 2017
The job her is fair but to a limited stand.
The company is huge and everyone here is just a number.
The good thing here is the people is nice, the environment is ok, pay is average.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
let go of people every other months
No work/life balance
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 June 2017
BTS is a great place to start your career and then move into the telecommunication industry. If you like working long hours, on your own, with forced overtime and only 1 guaranteed day off a week then this is the job for you! 10 hour days are standard with a stay until you complete mentality. Bell will give you all the tools and uniform but will put a strain on family life. Be cautious when applying !
Pros
independant work, benefits, career opportunities
Cons
Long hours, forced overtime, working at heights, working in all conditions
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 June 2017
I was on short project so I think its a good company to work with, if you are permanent full time with Bell. So I would recommend Bell as a good place for graduates and the new comers
Good place to gain skills early and often
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 June 2017
Excellent rotational graduate leadership program; field services allows you to learn people leadership skills at a very early point in your career and provides the opportunity to take it to the next level in a timely fashion. You can be successful at operations with a logical approach to problems and a keen sense of incrementally improving the business. The position offered the opportunity to deal with problems at a massive scale, where incremental improvements affect thousands of technicians.
Large company, lack of solid processes
Performance/QA Tester Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 June 2017
Lack of solid processes, many stove type projects. Work life balance very poor, expected over time with no renumeration. Long days of really poorly planed work
cool job
Technician (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON2 June 2017
awesome job to learn the new skills about the technology that's coming
great training course with awesome teachers that just want you to succeed and get better
Excellent co-workers. Great annual incentive
Specialist, Technical Consulting (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 May 2017
Great place to start a career. Excellent mentorship opportunities. Lots of room to move around and learn about various business units. New grads part of the graduate leadership program are treated like royalty.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Monotonous work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BELL. Our community is ready to answer.