BELL Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun WOrkplace
Credit & Collection Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 30, 2016
I loved working here. The staff and management were amazing. Lots of growth too. The department closed so many people were placed in other departments.
Best wireless company to work for
BELL AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 29, 2016
I provided Best Buy, Futureshop and Wal-Mart wireless reps with new product information and phone bundles.

I learned a lot about creating a buzz for new products, managing other staff members and promoting services. Also, this job was a great experience and taught me how to be successful working independently.
Pros
Having new products in order to provide exceptional product knowledge
Bird job
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONMay 27, 2016
Working for Bell was the easiest sit of my professional career. I enjoyed snacks while completing network troubleshooting.
Pros
Free Soft Drinks
Cons
Low Pay
Fun work environment.
Level 2 Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montreal-est, QCMay 27, 2016
Great team and a great environment. Working for Bell was a great experience where I learned a lot. Great experience and great training.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
micro management
system administrator
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 27, 2016
A fun place to work at. I have learned to a lot of things from my team . Great management always will to help. You are given advancements and good benefits
Best place that provide you the pride to be an employee
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 25, 2016
The best company that can show you every single day that you are not just an number but a human being who needs training and improvement to succeed giving you rewards and assessment to be the best
Fun and Challenging
Senior Technical Support Agent/Blue Prints team (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 25, 2016
Monday is the best because the day goes by quickly.
I start by logging in to my computer checking emails reading some notes.After I start to organize the programs/tools that I use for the day. Then I prepare to log on the phone and the days starts by taking calls and assisting customers whatever their request is.
fun and flexible work place.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, NLMay 22, 2016
I loved the job, working with Cell Phones was a big dream of mine even before I owned my own.. Further you go with the career the more it seems you get to choose your own hours and salary, it's kinda like creating a clientele, if they like you and how you handle their device and billing they will come back to you.
great place to work
Directory assistance, sub clerk (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ONMay 21, 2016
Working at Bell Canada was very rewarding in that I was able to take on many new jobs including scheduling hours and payroll.
Was in charge of Operator Appreciation projects and rewards.
Pros
great job, great environment
Cons
Company closed Woodstock office in 2000.
Bell Residential Specialist
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  255 young streetMay 19, 2016
Worked with Bell Canada for 2 years.

Great place for getting experience. NO ADVANCEMENT AT ALL!!! or takes to long for it to even happen.
Pay started at $11.25 an hour plus commission. made about $4000 a month at the Toronto Eaton Center.

Plus benefits kick in after 3 months. 90% of dental and 70% is medical.

amazing place to work out. lots of competition...

good luck!!!
Pros
35% off Bell service, Great benefits
Cons
Long Hours, Worst Management.
Fantastic place to work!
Retail Sales Personnel (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ONMay 18, 2016
There are a million reasons to enjoy working for Bell. Not only are we encouraged to achieve the best customer service available, but we are given many opportunities to grow and evolve with the company. I love working here, and anybody else should too.
Cit
IT Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 18, 2016
Good company to work for, good bonus and people are great to work for. Training was also provided to be up to date with Technology
Pros
all good
Cons
all good
Great environment
BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 18, 2016
Great Employer to work for. A fast paced learning environment.... A lot of new creative projects. Overall a fun environment.
Good
Project Manager (Contract) (Former Employee) –  170 ElginMay 18, 2016
Good place to work, lots of good people, easy access downtown location. clean office and organized on-boarding. challenging projects and good team collaboration
Steady income, but constantly pushed to achieve higher sales quotas
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 17, 2016
The push for sales is highly pushed upon sales reps. constant push for higher sales quotas each week. High paced. Team work was enjoyable. social environment on the street door to door could be fun depending on your mood.
Pros
good teamwork skills
Cons
long hours, constant put downs in team meetings by manager
my day to day
Business Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 17, 2016
administrative job regarding customers request.
outbound calls to customer with potential needs
learned a lot from bell / lots of seminars
hardest part of job was the process of placing a order for western region
Pros
job culture
Cons
too big company
Work Balance Place
Solutions Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 16, 2016
Work Balance is important to Bell Canada, Overall good place to work. Salary can be on the low side but the challenge and promotion opportunity is available.
Lots of opportunities
Data Engineering Specialist, and other positions (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 16, 2016
Work days are usually good
A bit big in the process side but at the same time efficient.
Management structure and style are clear
Very strong on the objectifs and direction.
Last Resort
Nordia (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NBMay 16, 2016
If you wan't a life of always having to meet a score card and having your goals raised every so often then this is the place for you. Nordia is a place of slaves where if you are meeting you can get away with anything (Even drinking at work and hitting on the supervisers multible times) But if you're not, They punnish you for every little thing. A place where they chop your monthly income and don't understand when you're upset about it, The Supervisers take things way to personal to be in the spot that they are in. The site manager is not perfesonal at all, Letting her top seller get drunk at work, letting him get away with harrasing other woman on the floor as well as missing day after day due to being on a drunkin binge. I've been here a year and 9 months and still don't got a shift I want, Yet they tell you when you first get hired that it only takes a couple months to get the shift you wan't when that's the furthest thing from the truth. But all in all it's pretty much High school, Always fighting to meet goals to keep your job as well as dealthing with not being treated the same as everyone else.

But if all that reaches out to you, Then you should apply asap!
Pros
14 an hour pay.
Cons
Low commison, Poor hours, Poor managment, poor work inviorment.
Simple. Limited.
Bell Services Associate, The Source (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONMay 15, 2016
Greet Customers and Tell them about Bell Residential Services such as home phone and internet. Limited growth. Was not allowed to assist customers with store items.
Pros
Employee Benefits
Cons
Limited work. Could not do more even if you wanted to.