BELL Employee Reviews in Canada

fun place to work great people
Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 23, 2016
I enjoy working at Bell , but my department got relocated. You have a great potential to grow and full benefit the managers are there to support you and head office will give you programs you can access remotely to further your career.
Pros
bonus monthly
Cons
37.5 hours weekly
Great work environment
Transmission Tester (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 19, 2016
32 years worth of dealing on daily basis with internal and external customers working on telephone cable networks. Also many years experience with Fibre optics build and installation of systems to further customer needs.
Service and support of 600 plus users within IS/IT department offering installation, support and service of desktop systems including networks and servers within the Province of Ontario
Fast Paced
Field Sales Strategy Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 18, 2016
Bell Canada is a fast paced work environment that will provide you new and exciting challenges on a daily basis. The people here are fantastic to work with.
Productive and fun workplace and always up to date with the next new phone
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sherwood Park, ABJuly 12, 2016
Working for Bell has been rewarding in terms of building experience and relationships with other individuals. There are daily routines that one must follow in order to have a successful day. A lot of cold calls to make and a lot of interactions with customers which itself can be rewarding because you meet very interesting individuals. Management is good and the co-workers were fun and great to work with.
Pros
Free demo line
Great environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 10, 2016
Bell is a great place to work, the environment is ideal for your development. I really enjoyed my time at Bell and I strongly recommend them to people around me.
Ok place
Video Conferencing and Audio Visual Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2016
Working as a contract worker with no benefits. Contract is secure but no room for advancement as it is difficult to actually get hired by the company to move and grow within the corporation.
Pros
Light workload
Cons
No benefits for contract
Bell Canada
Service Escalation Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ONJuly 6, 2016
Excellent employer with good benefits. Good work life balance and fair pay. Fast moving environment. Many courses provided to ensure job knowledge and proficiency.
Na
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 6, 2016
Further to my resume, I had many wonderful co-workers and we worked together so well as one team. The hardest part that we dealt with on a daily basis was the so called "red tape" , it was frustrating at times, all you wanted to do was move forward with your project however there were many steps of approval. I believe these steps could have been less painful at time and fewer steps.
The most enjoyable part of the job is watching a project move from idea to launch and knowing that you had part in the project cycle.
The internal and external customer was always my main focus, always asking the question "how will this impact the customer?"
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 4, 2016
People are very friendly. Great customer service experience. everyone is always willing to help. Great place to work
Pros
commisions
Cons
short lunch
fun workplace
Loyalty and Retention Agent (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BCJuly 2, 2016
Long hour shift might drain your brain due to frustrated and angry customers yelling at you for resolution on bills and other issues.I learnt how to be patience , rapour with customer on calls despite their angry mood, punctuality, training and adaptation to constant change of schedules.
Friendly agents and cool work environment .
Productive work environment at Bell
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 27, 2016
Working at Bell allowed me to improve my customer service and technical support skills for all clients. I was able to take a manager role for a few months and enjoyed having the opportunity. Typical day at work would be receiving inbound calls helping customers with their technical support issues.
Not a good experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 26, 2016
It was good to learn communication skills and interact with people but pay wise it was not good. It was commission based job because of which I was not making enough money. So I had to quit this job.
Productive & rewarding
Final Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 26, 2016
I worked in final accounts. closing people telephone service
Great customer service skills. How to deal with all sorts of personalities.Management was always there to help if necessary.
Great co-workers.
Hardest part was being told off if I HAD to close account because of balances.
Having a feeling of accomplishment.
Then Moved to the US
Very productive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 23, 2016
A very good team work environment. Offered lots of incentives to encourage and motivate employees for continuous and better production. Education assistance and other super benefits for employees
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Inconsistent shift work
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJune 22, 2016
Helps to build customer service skills, also team oriented so you're not stuck in a cubicle for an entire shift. Allows you to speak with co-workers while working.
Review of Bell
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 17, 2016
I had the honour and privilege of working there for 16 years. I thoroughly enjoyed the people and the tasks that I was given.

In my years I was given the chance to hone my people skills. I learned the importance of saying "Thank you". Something as simple as saying thank you goes a long way in instilling a culture of respect and trust amongst ones employees. I would like to think that we had this in the group that I created, lead and supported.

In all, Bell was a very positive experience on my own development and for that I am thankful
fun office to work in
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  HamiltonJune 16, 2016
Great company and products, the mangagement wasn't the greatest or most caring though, the job was to help with customer needs and wants and sell products like cable, internet and home phones
FUN and Social
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QCJune 15, 2016
I got to meet a lot of people every day, even people from different towns who come to see the Canadian of Montreal practice. Often there was also people from different country who came for the hockey or soccer competition.
There were fun time for the workers too, activities outside of work time to get to know each other better. As employees we were all a big family, we got along great even with the employers.
It has been a good place to work
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 6, 2016
It has been a good place to work, I've had great experiences with management and colleges. Leaving due to relocation.
I have worked in both a unionized role and management
productive work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 6, 2016
I learnt about convincing new and existing customers.
It was a great experience to work in a close knit group.

the management was also very helpful and reachable to employees.