BELL

BELL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great people
Team Leader (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 3, 2016
fast paced environment with great opportunities to learn. Customer service focus is best in class, peers are like family.
had all the fun things gym,play room pool tables ect,, just no time to enjoy them.
Loyalty and Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Moncton, NBFebruary 3, 2016
Pros: Good salary
Cons: Not for a person like me
Had to be in 10 minutes before to log in to many of our different apps we worked threw and get ready to receive a high volume of calls I was Loyalty Retention so my job was a little more stressful since I was the one they not only called to cancel services if they had problems or better prices else where , bills never the same on a monthly basis so alot of irate customers so in certain cases we could offer a Promotion on theyre services like money off they,re bill that usually helped some what did help was to have good social skills and to understand where they,re coming from also .My job was not only to save my customer but to also up sell, for exemple the telephone if they didn,t have it I,d have to try to convince them it would be at there benefit to have it ,my sales were pretty good I made bonuses that part of the job working with people on the phone and multitasking I loved .
Large company
Control Center Associate (Dispatcher) (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONFebruary 2, 2016
Pros: Coworkers
Cons: Variety in work shifts
I worked in non union and union positions in this company. The differences were great between both. The people I worked with in this role were great. It was an office environment a lot of dispatch duties. Strong commitment to health and safety. Management and coworkers were awesome.
Bonne opportunité!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 1, 2016
Pros: Good benefits, challenging environment
Cons: Busy work place
Dynamic company
Very friendly staff,
Cooperative and helpful co-workers, great interaction between co-workers, helpful supervisors.
I really enjoyed working with Bell but the salary was too low.
Probably, because I was hired by a subcontractor of Bell.
Good benefits.
Incredible learning experience and development of teamwork skills
Network Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 31, 2016
Pros: Teamwork
Cons: Long distance
A typical day at work involved working with my team and coding SQL to help facilitate the jobs of my peers. I learnt incredible teamwork and computer coding skills. I had a boss that lived in a different city, which allowed me to develop more independence. My management and coworkers were all very intelligent people that I learned a great deal from. The hardest part of the job was teaching myself a new computer language, and the most enjoyable part was being able to be part of a hard-working close-knit team.
Best company ever to work for. They take care of employees and respect them.
Business services technician (Former Employee), Montreal,Quebec,CanadaJanuary 30, 2016
Pros: Choose my schedule
This is the place where employee is very happy.
I am always excited to go to work every day.
Fun at work, almost all employees love what they do.
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 28, 2016
My typical day goes by fast and mostly have me doing super-multi tasking.
Being an end user Tier-2 support, I end up learning new things everyday due to existing and latest technical issues.
Co-workers are always fun to work with because you learn from them everyday, and build a good day-to-day professional relationship.
The hardest part of my job, for me, are the days possessing stagnancy. I love developments.
The most enjoyable part of any job, I must say, is challenges that push you go an extra mile to learn something.
productive and fun workplace
QA Analyst - Bell Canada - Technical support (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 28, 2016
Bell Canada has been of of Canada's most important and most powerful companies. Bell had it's own manufacturing arm, Northern electric and it's own research and conduct labs.
Great employer
Regional Manager (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 28, 2016
Pros: Compensation, advancement, opportunities
Cons: none noted
Many opportunities to advance, grow the business, develop and implement new concepts. Hard working teams working together to achieve success.
Great place to work part time
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Guelph, ONJanuary 26, 2016
Great place to work part time. Worked here when I was in university, and the money was great. High levels of pressures to hit sales numbers but if you can survive that you will make money.
Productive and new learning experience
Marketing Representative (Former Employee), London, ONJanuary 25, 2016
Pros: Good Experience
Cons: Tedious Hours
The work at Bell was really nice and the management are supportive people. A day went with sales of bell products and I learnt how to improvise on my skills. My co-workers are helpful and the hardest part was outside marketing. The most enjoyable part was to speak to customers.
Productive environment where the customer was number one and employees were treated with respect.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 25, 2016
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Too few hours - 32 1/2 hours work week
I have learned just about everything there is to know about customer service in this company. The days at work were intense and required attentiveness at all time. This of course was all in the spirit of giving excellent service to he customer.
Management was attentive to employees and always available to better the service.
Co-workers were great people with the same objectives ready and willing to share responsibilities.
The most difficult part of the job, keeping the customers and employees 100% satisfied, was also the most enjoyable and challenging.
Productive and face to face dealing with clients
Sales Consultant and Operations Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 21, 2016
Pros: Incentives
Cons: Same pay
• It`s very productive and dealing with client face to face on daily basis.
• Networking.
• Learning every year new products and keep our self-updated with new plans and the projects.
• Working with team like as family
• Any issues comes we always break the ice and deal with it very smoothly.
• We always have fun at work with clients, laugh, talk and enjoy.
love it
Customer Service (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJanuary 19, 2016
Pros: Lunch, games, bonus
Cons: Short breaks
Working in a call center is not easy , but working in a call center with people who cares makes things easier . I made a lot of friends there and compensation are good.
Great workplace
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 18, 2016
A great secure job for people who like to leave work at work and enjoy the rest of your day to yourself. Also great managemt on the Assisted Install team where I work.
Door to Door, Team based sales
Residential Field Sales Representative (Current Employee), North York, ONJanuary 17, 2016
To start the day, I head to my territory, send my GPS co-ordinates, to head office, so that my Manager knows that I'm on field.
I then proceed to follow a lead list showing me which houses in the neighborhood qualify for services upgrades. I then speak to the homeowners and try to present our product and all the benefits that go with it. I work with a great sales team, and the manager is really helpful. The hardest part of the job is getting people to give you their time to talk. I do however like actually speaking to them, there is a good chance I will meet and speak to unique families.
Stressful work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONJanuary 15, 2016
Pros: I got money
Cons: The job was 100% commission so I only got paid if I made a sale
Bell Canada was the worst job I have ever experienced. The customers were very rude and my employer was very selfish and only cared about money.
Excellent work environment.... challenging workload!!!!
Project Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 15, 2016
Pros: Tools and work environment
Cons: No so much things....
It was great to know how Bell Contract Administration Group worked. Have enjoyed the team work as well as working with the Subcontractors. Have learned a lot regarding the different tools and applications as well as all the training done. It prepared us all well for the mission we had in front of us.
The challenge we had made us work hard to reduce the number of WIP projects, and concentrate better in the existing ones to be able to overcome the issues and also helped the subcontractors to close them all well.
Productive, fast paced and always learning new things
System Support Analyst (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 14, 2016
Pros: Lots of courses for online training.
Cons: Not enough time in the day
Typical day at work included checking the files of incoming data and prepping, manipulating and updating for financial reports.
On the job I learned how to deal with time management to be more productive.
Management was always encouraging and offering constructive criticism to better production and my own skills.
Co-workers were always professional and keen to group activities.
Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the influx of data everyday but it was a challenge I couldn't handle.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction between internal customers and myself. Sharing information, proofreading, data mining. Very satisfying to investigate and come up with solutions.
Good employer
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 13, 2016
Great employer, good work/life balance, great benefits. Good management, great co-workers. I learned how to be a great sales associate.
Employees