BELL

BELL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
its a good customer experence
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 24, 2015
Effectively communicate with customers directly door to door offering the new bell fibe network technology plans
Accurately complete all required paperwork involved with sales
Did above and beyond to make sure they got the best deal and products out of our services
Learning to speak with ethnic people
Very challenging and requires flexibility
Bell Sales Representative and Customer services (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 21, 2015
Pros: fantastic work culture
Cons: unstable market
I had great managers and learnt different methods of management skills and how to develop productivity between team members and motivate them to be proactive towards their responsibilities.

I learnt how to be more flexible and be more customer focus and pay attention to their needs and the better knowledge about company strategy, cultures and products the more confident I will towards client demands.

I had fantastic work experience with my co-workers and develop more sales and negotiation skills .

The hardest part of this position was when the product discontinue or have some limitation and the customer is enquired about it, so I should follow up the request and liaise between customer and company.

The fun part of it was to learn between different devices and gain more knowledge about different product and introduce them to customers and turn them to potential clients.
Very professional workplace
Technician (Former Employee), markhamAugust 21, 2015
great communication involved between staff, management team and customers.
good flexible hours are provided to staff
Director (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 20, 2015
Pros: BELL employee achievement contests
Cons: Corporate support with the staff
A typical work day consisted of:
- A staff meeting first thing in the morning to plan the day.
- replying/sending emails regarding account/customer issues.
- following up with requests sent the previous day.
- one on one sit downs with team members during the work day.

I learned how to use my problem solving skills when resolving complex issues with corporate accounts and how to work well within a team, It was easy to be a team player there because the culture at BELL is exactly that, help each other and be professional. This position was a perfect fit for me and I enjoyed utilizing my strengths and learning to improve on my weaknesses, The hardest part of the job would have to the pressure of hitting you targets every quarter.
bad
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 15, 2015
not enough hours very poor management lack of team work
wpuld. maybe they need to get more better management . need more hours . need a cleaner and better management
Challenging position - a good company to work for
Network Services Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 14, 2015
BEll is such an amzing company . I learned so many thing over 20 years of working here. From Sales, customer service , management, training and engineering - I have the opportunity to work with diffrent people in and out of Bell world. THe hardest part of the job is i guess - there are times that I have to deal with situations that I have No idea how to resolve ... and yet i have to somehow make the customer feel i know what they are talking about. :)
Working on orders and enjoying it
Customer Services/Back Office Agent (Former Employee), MontrealAugust 12, 2015
Pros: enjoying what i do
Cons: sitting down for a long time
on a typical day...i just come in and do my task quietly..

i learned that team work is the best and working together makes the task fun to do.

the management was great when you complain about something as an employee they listen to you and assist you as soon and much as possible.

my co-workers are the best... we just enjoy what we do

the hardest part of the job is that when you have to be on the phone with clients that refuse or wont understand even when you explain or suggest something to them though the other line is ringing..

The most enjoyable part of the job is when we all busy but not so busy
Awsome
CSR/Team Leader (Former Employee), londonAugust 12, 2015
Pros: great place
Cons: none
Staff is outgoing, everyone there is always willing to help you, great place for movement with in, work life balance is awesome here. They work with any issues you have its great place to work.
stressful environment
Retention Agent (Former Employee), Toronto,ONAugust 12, 2015
Pros: prizes
Cons: management at 50 Eglinton Ave E
Bell Canada in my department was not organized properly by management and employees treated extremely bad and uncaring.
horrible workplace
Dart Evo Technician (Former Employee), North York, ONAugust 11, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: your schedule can change at any time without notice
Bell will switch your schedule without warning and will not take into account any appointments or previous engagements that you are committed to. The company is so strict that it is better to call in sick than to be a minute late. The culture in the company is very hostile and discourages any sort of camaraderie.
Great place to work, good work life balance
Data and Business Analyst - Efficiency Department (Former Employee), TorontoAugust 11, 2015
Had the opportunity to work with some really great employees. I've learned a lot about the business and had the opportunity to work on improving processes
Excellent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), TorontoAugust 6, 2015
The pay is good the people are good
excellent proffesional company
very clean
good security and organized

Co workers were fun to work with
Excellent environment
Territory Representative (Former Employee), Bell, ONAugust 6, 2015
Self-motivated, excellent time management skills, able to work in fast-paced environment, enjoy cold calling and business hunting
Team player, maintain high spirits, multi-task.
Wise decision-maker, while working hard and smart
Excellent interpersonal skills, professional telephone and in person manner and style that leads to business
Ensure quality and productivity is met.
Steady Employment, Great pay and benefits, culture lacking
Assoc Director, Business Development (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Good pay, normal working hours, employee discount on services
Cons: Can be cut throat and working hours can be extreme depending on the time of year
After MANY years I decided to leave. Bell treated me so well. I have a great pension and the pay was on par with the going rates in the market. The stoggy Telco culture still persists for the most part although in some areas not so much. Depending on where you work, you could find yourself on the bleeding edge of a changing market with brand new, exciting technology or be stuck in a really stale part of the company where they just want to make sure that the lights are kept on. Consumer/TV/Mobility are kings at Bell, everywhere else not so much.

If looking to leave and join a startup, be prepared for culture shock.
Overall, an above average experience. Good fit for new immigrants.
Direct Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Better chances for getting a job
Cons: Low salary
Overall, an above average experience. Good fit for new immigrants. However, try to switch departments and don't remain stuck in what you get initially.
Good place to work.
Cable Technician (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSJuly 16, 2015
I work outside and inside without any required supervision. Installation of fibre optic termination panels and aerial splices in various locations. I also spliced copper cable and installed associated equipment for many years and have 10 years experience as a lineman. I hold a Red Seal interprovincial journeyperson electrical license and computerized business applications honors diploma.
good
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 15, 2015
Pros: mobile
Cons: work life balance
it is has to more focus on which customer to be tapped rather than area.

poor area mapping and thus waste lots of time and effort
Fun place to Work!
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Bad Management
I enjoy my career. Flexible hours and great team environment, however, management is lacking in a big way and there are no benefits.
Appco
Sales Representative/ Customer Service (Former Employee), May, ONJuly 8, 2015
Pros: you dont understand money cause not enough
Cons: Way too long hours
Appco Is not somewhere i would recommend to work, with the market for bell being saturated and it will not be worth time. Trust me
Data Entry Clerk
Clerk (Former Employee), Scarborough, OntarioJune 29, 2015
Pros: Great Experience and Great Friends
Cons: not enough variety in job
Worked in a very small department with approx. 6 co-workers entering data work sheets for the technicians.
Another close knit where we would all go out after work for dinner etc. Hardest part of the job was staying awake while entering the information into the system.

1 2 3 4 5

About BELL

Bell Canada, commonly shortened to "Bell", is a major Canadian telecommunications company. Including its subsidiaries – Read more