BELL

BELL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
ftrtrt
RESIDENTIAL SERVICES SPECIALIST (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONNovember 18, 2014
like it at first.
But then I began to see all the politics within the company, which made me change my mind. and ultimately leave the company.

The pay was great though
Canada's largest telecommunications company
Western Canada Territory Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits/vacation/annual bonus
Cons: not much room for growth into higher-level positions in the west
National company with focus on mobile, satellite TV, and SMB in Western Canada. Good company to gain experience with and maintain a respectable work/life balance.
productive enjoying
Customer service (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONNovember 17, 2014
Pros: well paid
stressful
enjoyed working with my colleagues
learned how to sell a client and to not be shy
learned a lot about exel and word
usocs
Customer service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bell, PakistanNovember 17, 2014
Was working with Bell as a customer representator in night shifts adn approximately 10 hours a day. The work was good but it could not be carried out with your studies because of night shift. It was such a good experience working with the high qualified personels and also learned a lot.
Great Place to Work
Marketing Communications Manager (Current Employee), MississaugaNovember 13, 2014
I worked at Bell for 5 years and it was perfect for me and my lifestyle during the time I was there.
Fun Working at Bell
Customer Service & Sales Associate, Bell (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2014
Pros: very friendly enviroment
Cons: no cons
I liked working in Bell at the dufferin mall location because I worked with an excellent team. The team was very helpful, my team was motivated and I learned from my mistakes from them. My boss was great and very helpful. The hardest part was closing a sale but I would manage to get around that.
Good work-life balance, less opportunities for advancement
Program Manager - Business Processes (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 10, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: few opportunities for advancement
Bell is a great place to work if you have many outside interests. However if you are a new graduate looking to learn as much as possible to advance your career, you may find the pace of work to be very slow.
Learing experience
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 10, 2014
worked in a call centre environment and it was a good experience. salary is too low.
More doors!! More Money!!
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 6, 2014
Morning meetings for updates on new product promotions, dealing with customer objection as well as sales positioning. Drop off 150 flyers per day. Knock about 150 doors. Make calls to previously interested customers. Input any orders for the day into my bell issued laptop before 7pm.
Tele-WORK
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 5, 2014
Enjoyed telework environment. Very fun team and great management.
Fast-paced Dynamic Environment
Marketing - Direct Mail Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 3, 2014
Fast-paced dynamic environment with a very dynamic team of individuals.
Bell Canada,
Event Specialist, Referral and Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Greater Toronto Area, ONNovember 3, 2014
Bell Canada as a Company was not to bad at all, they seemed to have their directives in order, however the management was an utter disaster. In one year there was 7 to 8 management replacements constant rebuilding of the department. Every month someone was being let go or replaced or hired or fired. If i had one word to say about the experience I had – more... it would be, Disorganized... In the end after my contract expired i was not l – less
Highly skilled sales professional
Account manager (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 15, 2014
I learned a lot about management style and work organization that effectively combine resources, effort and teamwork or individual in order to achieve the sales results.
Good work environment
Telecommunications Technician (Current Employee), Oakville, ONOctober 14, 2014
Pros: you are yout own manager out in the field
Cons: long hours, weather conditions
A typical work day consists of repairs and installations of customers phone and internet services. The hardest part of the job is the inconsistency of our applications and sometimes how jobs are assigned. The best part of the job is making the customer happy when installing their service or repairing their service.
n/a
Merchandising Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 14, 2014
Pros: long term tenure benefits
Cons: no work life balance
Expectations are very high, lack of collaboration amongst teams
Great company to work for
SMB Account Executive (Former Employee), TorontoOctober 13, 2014
Bell Canada was my first sales employer, its where I cut my teeth and really learned how to sell from world-class training resources.
Productive and healthy environment
Canada - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 13, 2014
Pros: get free food
Cons: sometimes work long hours
Its a good place to work and good friends who help each other.
But couldnt have any growth and thats why iam looking for a change.
Bell
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Markham, ONOctober 11, 2014
Pros: relaxing
Cons: commission structure can tune better for its staff
Managements great treat all the staff absolutely well. I have learned how to work in a team and meet quota on a day-to-day basis. I enjoy every aspect of my job.
IT Service Manager
Service Manager, IT Operations (Former Employee), Bell, ONOctober 7, 2014
Pros: very interactive and customer focus driven
Cons: long hours and oncall responsibilities
- Daily status review with team
- Review call volume and incidents in open status
- Address all high severity incidents; conduct RCA
- Staff 1-1 meetings
- Address all customer escalations
- Review upcoming Changes; get approvals
- Attend regular meetings, project reviews
- recap daily activities
Productive and diverse workplace with good employee and employers integration and lunch room where staff relate during breaks.
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Markham, ONOctober 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches and bonuses for exceptional work done.
Cons: salary doesnt measure to work output.

I learnt exceptional service delivery to clients and also co-operation amongst employees is vital to the progress of the organisation.

Great management, always eager to make the workplace healthier and better for employees – more... which subsequently reduces turnover rate and aids productivity of the workplace.

Wonderful co-workers, eager to utilize their skills towards productivity and also learn new skills available, integrate well with employers and fellow employees.

Hardest part of the job most times lie in dealing with unsatisfied and angry clients, trying to pacify and solve their problems to ensure their utmost satisfaction about services rendered to them,whilst still dealing with the workload.

Most enjoyable part of the job is to me basically is when we I'm able to deliver exceptional customer service and confirm utmost satisfaction from customers and also make new sales which increases the returns of the Company as a whole. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About BELL

Bell Canada, commonly shortened to "Bell", is a major Canadian telecommunications company. Including its subsidiaries – Read more