BELL

BELL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Harsh KPI at call centre
Customer Service Representative - Chinese Queue (Former Employee), North York, ONJanuary 16, 2015
daily life is gone with the hours that was required to work... all night shifts due to seniority of shifts... kinda ridiculous.
peaceful at times
Installation & Repair Tech (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 16, 2015
very generic big company. always on the road. all local calls so you are home everyday.
Great company to work for. Enjoyed working with peers to resolve customer issues
Technician (Former Employee), London, ONJanuary 15, 2015
Typical day taking calls from business clients across Canada with technical issues.
Used required company resources and departments to resolve small and high severity issues within time frame of 'Service Level Agreements' . Remotely accessed client's telecom systems to either upgrade, modify or resolve software issues as needed. Dispatched technicians if hardware source of the trouble. Kept detailed records of work related steps to resolve all issues to customers satisfaction.
Hardest part was relying on external vendors to comply with client's 'service level agreements' to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with another satisfied customer and also dealing with assistance of a variety of departments and great people within Bell.
N/a
Application incidents Analyst (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 11, 2015
The management is a big challenge to face. It's very difficult to align work and life in the departement i am coming from.
Nothing to say more
productive and educational
Outbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bell, ONJanuary 9, 2015
on a regular day I would be going door to door generating sales with the training I was given.

I learned how to generate sales with different approaches to each client

management was eager in giving me the most out of the training to be successful in the work field

I thrived on the challenges that my job gave me every day
Fast paced environment
Mobile Specialist (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: clean environment
Cons: less pay
Love to work with co-workers and as a team...also leading the troll when working myself...
Great atmosphere and pay, poor management
Bell Team Supervisor (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: poor management
When I had started at Bell, I was ecstatic that I would be receiving commission based pay as well as training. It all started out very well and I became the top salesman within the first month. After that I began working as the Bell Team Supervisor and carried out many training exercises as we went through more employees. Everything began to fall apart when the person who is supposed to keep us updated on how our sales are doing constantly sent us feedback up to a month late. This person did this a few times and cost many of the sales staff to lose hundreds of dollars worth of sales. This along with the disorganization of our manager made it very clear that we were wasting our time working under someone who didn't have the proper experience to lead.
Excellent company to work for and be a part of for over 15 years
Account Manager for Bell (Former Employee), Verdun, QCJanuary 5, 2015
My work experience at Bell has given me an opportunity to expand my knowledge not only in the telecommunications industry but I have aquired skills such as excellent sales, leadership, project management, territory management, RFP'S, knowing both the private and public sector of our customers, team building, besides the many private courses given to further expand and continuously be up to date with the IT industry, sales, team management, time management etc..
My Customer relationships have permitted me to expand our portfolio. My co-workers and some clients have been a part of my network.
The rapid growth and conitunous change in the industry had been the most challenging during my career, however it has also permitted me to actively adapt to change and always focus on rebuilding and achieveing new goals, and this with continued success.
working at Bell Canada is and ideal sitaution-training and work life are both very good
Business Technician, Class (Former Employee), 220 Simcoe st, Toronto. OntarioJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: sandwich days
Cons: extra hours when available
Working at Bell is ideal for the worker who wants to learn. Excellent training is provided. And the worker is allowed to develop at his/her own pace. The environment while working is very conducive to learning and developing. There is table tennis and lots of potluck activities on a regular basis. There is an environment of togetherness during the work day. Help is always there to complete difficult tasks.
Great products to sell!
Field Sales Territory Account Manager (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: good compensation for selling products
Hardest part was working outside in winter, Management needed more women in charge.
.....
Customer Service- Small Business (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 31, 2014
BELL MOBILITY 2014

Customer Service- Small Business

 Dealing with customer enquiries by telephone
 Ensuring that a customer's problem is brought to a satisfactory conclusion
 Involved in developing a customer service policy
 Ensuring all telephone calls are answered within a respectable time frame
 Maximizing every sales inquiry
Challenging place to work in
SALES AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER (Current Employee), Scarborough,ONDecember 23, 2014
Pros: challening
Cons: working weekends
I manage a group of 26 agents, I manage performance and motivate to achieve sales target through coaching if there is a skill and discipline if it is a will issue. I listen to calls and manage via leadership by walking around, side by sides, demo calls, interactive sessions and offline sessions to push and influence my agents to achieve their sales targets. The best part of the job is seeing your agents elevate from an under performing level to a higher level. This job is very rewarding when you get to see that your coaching and passion is translated in the successful performance of your agents.
Productive and fun workplace with both superiors and contemporaries
Logistics and Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee), Pickeering, OntarioDecember 15, 2014
Pros: company vehicles
Cons: banked hours accrued overlooked
Resumed at 7am and started with a meeting in my manager's office on ways to achieve the day's target. Communicated with coworkers all along while executing jobs. Worked as a team and achieved as a team. Not getting materials and supplies as at when due was pretty hard. And then, fully satisfied with the day's job at the end of the day was really satisfying.
Perfect company to work for!
Senior Project Manager, PMO Consultant (Current Employee), TorontoDecember 12, 2014
Pros: amazing corporate culture, delivery oriented working environment.
Dream company providing amazing opportunities to grow!

Bell Canada is committed to employers professional development and career growth.

Company offers big package of benefits.

Corporate program to help middle management to grow is just amazing!
people friendly
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), torontoDecember 11, 2014
awesome managemnet team and friendly environment aimed at productive employees
Senior Customer Service Rep
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bell, ONDecember 10, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: things move slow
Escalation Specialist for complex customer issues including sensitive customers and sensitive cases
Trained employees on how to handle difficult customers
Supervised and Coached employees on handle sensitive customers and situations
Responsible for tracking reports and mapping Key Performance Indicators
Created promotions in Billing Centre to improve customer experience
Liaised with management to provide feedback on customer escalations
A wonderful company to work for my tenure was almost 20 years
Business Client Representative - SMB Markets (Former Employee), TorontoDecember 8, 2014
Pros: dealing with the public & incentives for stronger sales direction
Cons: management turnover was frequent and some managers were wonderful others inexperienced
Working for Bell was an amazing experience. I was able to win through my sales abilities many trips around the world.
Profesional and responsable
Service a la clientele Niveau 2 (Current Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 2, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not a fix working hours.
For the time that i have being working for the company i have adquire experience,i have also learn hw to work under presure with limited assistence.
I am a team work person with need of learning everyday for the best of the company.
Pressure to meet sales targets and a cheerful call centre.
Direct Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 1, 2014
Pros: great work culture, great management.
Cons: 1 hour drive to work.
Great work culture, switching between and inbound and outbound calls , promoting bell services to existing and old customers.
meeting targets to get the incentive at the end of the month.
great management, great training and support.
I had to resign due to i had a family emergency and i had to go back home for 6 months.
Sales
Sales Representative, Mobile Phone Sales (Current Employee), Miramichi, NBNovember 30, 2014
Typical day at work would be to achieve sales targets as per day.
Meet quotas. Sell Cellphones, and also home services.

I've learned how to achieve sales targets. Sell with EASE.
Also had Ice training which taught me how to better my sales.

Increased the sales of the store with the help of new campaigns strategies and plans.

Didnt have any hard parts to this job. Being a part of a team that promotes products that i enjoy, really liked having targets and being able to exceed them. Meeting new customers and informing them on the services.

1 2 3 4 5

About BELL

Bell Canada, commonly shortened to "Bell", is a major Canadian telecommunications company. Including its subsidiaries – Read more