BELL Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Large scale company with leading technology
Application Event Analyst (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 17, 2016
Shift work monitoring server alarms and proactive resolution oftem times with assistance of application specialists or more senior system administrators, DBAs, Web specialists, network administrator, deployed technician, and programmers.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Barrie, ONApril 12, 2016
Pros: Great team to work with
Cons: High targets, irate customers and part time hours
Constant changes in pricing and poor customer service from the call centre makes things difficult at times to help customers. Need to assist all customers with issues/complaints as well as tech support. co-workers are great and management Is always trying to help you succeed within the business through coaching sessions and positive words of encouragement. The hardest part of the job is the high targets. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to tackle new situations and finding creative solutions while building strong rapport with your customers.
Fun Place
Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 11, 2016
•Worked alongside managers on shipping & merchandise investigations
•Loaded and unloaded trucks with merchandise & employee personal packages
•Processed and fulfilled orders according to date
•Worked with FedEx, UPS, Purolator, Canada Post & Canpar for shipping & receiving
•Ordered and maintained warehouse supplies
•Assisted employees with shipping costs & tracking information
•Filled out customs documentation & FCC forms for shipments going outside of Canada
Good for starting after finishing school
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 11, 2016
Good workplace with great coworkers, fast paced, good job amount and hours for the job. Part time is great. Learned to have a supervisor and to multitask and organize.
productive and sharing culture with scope to learn and grow
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 10, 2016
Pros: Vast opportunity to grow within the organization
Cons: Going door to door and having long weeks with less time on weekends
Good job exposure and experience and scope to learn and grow. The team structure is good and experienced. It provides the learning scope and also to share the knowledge acquired through experience. The company provides vast opportunity to learn and grow within the organization.
Best company one can work for.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 3, 2016
Bell Canada has an awesome work environment. It provides all what is needed to be a successful in life. Lot of focus on career growth and learning.
Fun fast paced environment
Assistant Manager for The Source (Former Employee), Rockland, ONApril 3, 2016
Joining conference calls, learned a lot about customer service, management, scheduling and staff management. Coworkers were fun and passionate. Hardest part of the job was the sales quotas sometimes were hard to attain. Funnest was the staff and events the job would cater to.
positive energy with team leaders to support
Client Sales and Service Consultant (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 31, 2016
Pros: kick off events for sales campaigns
Cons: paid parking
received customer calls with concerns
demonstrated empathy and resolved with solutions and sales
challenges to meet set targets
daily ,weekly or monthly games in place with incentives toward sales
lots of pressure by managers to complete job even if its not in your hand.
BTS Technician (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 31, 2016
Salary is not good according to work. Lots of traveling form one city to another city in your shift. Winter time its very hard to work outside after 7pm due to dark.but this company force you to work and some shift are 5pm to 9pm only. Some guys are working only 2 days Saturday and Sunday in a week but you should available for whole week. They can force you any day. Hard part is when managers force techs to work just because they are getting good intensive in end of year. Union is just eating your money they don't do any thing for you.
Good group of people I work with
Business Solution Manager (Current Employee), Windsor, ONMarch 28, 2016
Pros: Make your own hours
Cons: Large company
I love my Team, we help each other grow into the new position the company hired us for. It is a new program which allows for error and patience!
Very supportive, comfortable working atmosphere and very good staff to work with.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Simcoe, ONMarch 20, 2016
Pros: Latest technology
Cons: Not enough hours
Everyday you do your best to assist customers with closing the right Bell services to help meet their media needs. I have improved my sales techniques, product and industry knowledge. With my customer service skills and confidence growing each day. I enjoy the job more due to my friendly coworkers, they help give support and answers when dealing with unique situations. The hardest part of the job is not being able to satisfy every customer, sometimes we can work with every situation and I wish I could always do more for the customers. The best part about the job is meeting new people, educating customers with technology to help them stay connected and up to date.
Daliy Job Requirments
Customer Marketing Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2016
Pros: Good Pay & Benefits
Cons: Monthly Cross-Training
• Handling existing & new clients for Bell products & services
• Upgrading & downgrading Bell products & services
• Scheduling installation dates for existing & new Bell clients
• Billing inquires for new & existing Bell clients
Great benefits and payout
Assistant Manager in Training/Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2016
A great company to work for if you are comfortable in a fast paced commission based environment. Working for the company is amazing as you get recognition and have the ability to move up the food chain if you like doing so.
Great place to work with minimal job requirements
Billing Analyst/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 16, 2016
Pros: Bonuses just do what they teach you
Cons: Random hours you won't always have the weekend off.
If you decided not to pursue post secondary education and have no other passion/opportunity to pursue, then this is a great job. The bonuses can be good enough plus the base pay was $12.5 (circa 2016).

This job will teach you some important sales/persuasion skills which can be used in many other scenarios/settings, additionally, you will have considerably improved communication and small talk skills if you do the job right. Everyone is really friendly and the work environment is great. Management is superb! Doesn't get any better if you ask me.

The hardest part is the repetitiveness. I couldn't stand it after some time. But that was also the best part because some days I was half asleep and I could literally be fantasizing about my upcoming vacation and still complete the job with no trouble.
Worked there 34.5 years it was a great place to work
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Bell, ONMarch 16, 2016
Pros: People, opportunities, 201 Olympics
Cons: Many unpaid hours
Started early, worked late.Had the opportunity to work on many interesting projects and teams.
I learned so much about telecom, IT, managing projects, teams, clients and vendors.
Management was good at times and not so good with certain managers.
Co-workers on the whole were great, friendly, helpful and I still keep in contact with many.
No training, not enough resources, no pay for all the hundreds of hours of worked evenings, weekends and holidays and cancelled vacations.
Team comradery and working on neat Telecom and IT technologies as well as intersting clients and there unique environments AND the
Bell Canada job review
Database programmer (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 12, 2016
Pros: Supervisor took me to lunch once in a while
Great supervisor. There was lots of support. It was a fun learning experience. I learned how to communicate between the supervisor and co-workers. I enjoyed the work.This was a co-op job.
Life at Bell
Technical Solutions Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 9, 2016
Working at Bell taught me a great deal about cellular technology, how to communicate, and deal with difficult customers.
Good career opportunities, and programs like education services to promote career growth.
Most of my managers provided excellent support. Helping to build confidence, providing critical feedback, and coaching.
The hardest part about the job, was dealing with extremely high call volumes, maintaining difficult average handle time, with minimal external support.
The most enjoyable aspect, helping customers, working with a great team, and developing an excellent rapport with management and peers.
Not a friendly place to work
Wireless Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 7, 2016
Poor benefits and lack of teamwork. Management attendance was poor and sales staff was always angry at each other. Worked there for almost 4 years and no one was promoted from within. Instead new management was hired from outside all the time. When new staff replacement arrives, they have no clue of what's going on and most of them end up quitting within 4 months.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 7, 2016
Great for part time jobs. Great knowledge of industry. Get to meet new people often. Management is easy to get along with.
System Administrator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 6, 2016
Good company for work for. Good working environment, helpful co-workers and convenient location for commute. Learn allot from working for Bell
Employees