BELL

BELL Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with both superiors and contemporaries
Logistics and Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee), Pickeering, OntarioDecember 15, 2014
Pros: company vehicles
Cons: banked hours accrued overlooked
Resumed at 7am and started with a meeting in my manager's office on ways to achieve the day's target. Communicated with coworkers all along while executing jobs. Worked as a team and achieved as a team. Not getting materials and supplies as at when due was pretty hard. And then, fully satisfied with the day's job at the end of the day was really satisfying.
Perfect company to work for!
Senior Project Manager, PMO Consultant (Current Employee), TorontoDecember 12, 2014
Pros: amazing corporate culture, delivery oriented working environment.
Dream company providing amazing opportunities to grow!

Bell Canada is committed to employers professional development and career growth.

Company offers big package of benefits.

Corporate program to help middle management to grow is just amazing!
people friendly
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), torontoDecember 11, 2014
awesome managemnet team and friendly environment aimed at productive employees
Senior Customer Service Rep
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bell, ONDecember 10, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: things move slow
Escalation Specialist for complex customer issues including sensitive customers and sensitive cases
Trained employees on how to handle difficult customers
Supervised and Coached employees on handle sensitive customers and situations
Responsible for tracking reports and mapping Key Performance Indicators
Created promotions in Billing Centre to improve – more... customer experience
Liaised with management to provide feedback on customer escalations – less
A wonderful company to work for my tenure was almost 20 years
Business Client Representative - SMB Markets (Former Employee), TorontoDecember 8, 2014
Pros: dealing with the public & incentives for stronger sales direction
Cons: management turnover was frequent and some managers were wonderful others inexperienced
Working for Bell was an amazing experience. I was able to win through my sales abilities many trips around the world.
Profesional and responsable
Service a la clientele Niveau 2 (Current Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 2, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not a fix working hours.
For the time that i have being working for the company i have adquire experience,i have also learn hw to work under presure with limited assistence.
I am a team work person with need of learning everyday for the best of the company.
Pressure to meet sales targets and a cheerful call centre.
Direct Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 1, 2014
Pros: great work culture, great management.
Cons: 1 hour drive to work.
Great work culture, switching between and inbound and outbound calls , promoting bell services to existing and old customers.
meeting targets to get the incentive at the end of the month.
great management, great training and support.
I had to resign due to i had a family emergency and i had to go back home for 6 months.
Sales
Sales Representative, Mobile Phone Sales (Current Employee), Miramichi, NBNovember 30, 2014
Typical day at work would be to achieve sales targets as per day.
Meet quotas. Sell Cellphones, and also home services.

I've learned how to achieve sales targets. Sell with EASE.
Also had Ice training which taught me how to better my sales.

Increased the sales of the store with the help of new campaigns strategies and plans.

Didnt have any hard parts – more... to this job. Being a part of a team that promotes products that i enjoy, really liked having targets and being able to exceed them. Meeting new customers and informing them on the services. – less
Lack of Corp Culture
Associate Director (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 30, 2014
Great company on a great trajectory of challenging the statusquo, great benefits. Despite success, the company is consistently on "expense embargoes", which overtime creates a bad taste with the employees feeling the brunt of the cost cutting measures.
Challenging
Direct Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 27, 2014
Dealing with client with their communications needs.

challenging environment
Bell is great company to work with
TECHNICIAN - TELECOMMUNICATIONS (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 24, 2014
Bell is great company to work with, great benefits. work environment is good, co workers and managers and helpful.
ftrtrt
RESIDENTIAL SERVICES SPECIALIST (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONNovember 18, 2014
like it at first.
But then I began to see all the politics within the company, which made me change my mind. and ultimately leave the company.

The pay was great though
Canada's largest telecommunications company
Western Canada Territory Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits/vacation/annual bonus
Cons: not much room for growth into higher-level positions in the west
National company with focus on mobile, satellite TV, and SMB in Western Canada. Good company to gain experience with and maintain a respectable work/life balance.
productive enjoying
Customer service (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONNovember 17, 2014
Pros: well paid
stressful
enjoyed working with my colleagues
learned how to sell a client and to not be shy
learned a lot about exel and word
usocs
Customer service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bell, PakistanNovember 17, 2014
Was working with Bell as a customer representator in night shifts adn approximately 10 hours a day. The work was good but it could not be carried out with your studies because of night shift. It was such a good experience working with the high qualified personels and also learned a lot.
Great Place to Work
Marketing Communications Manager (Current Employee), MississaugaNovember 13, 2014
I worked at Bell for 5 years and it was perfect for me and my lifestyle during the time I was there.
Fun Working at Bell
Customer Service & Sales Associate, Bell (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2014
Pros: very friendly enviroment
Cons: no cons
I liked working in Bell at the dufferin mall location because I worked with an excellent team. The team was very helpful, my team was motivated and I learned from my mistakes from them. My boss was great and very helpful. The hardest part was closing a sale but I would manage to get around that.
Good work-life balance, less opportunities for advancement
Program Manager - Business Processes (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 10, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: few opportunities for advancement
Bell is a great place to work if you have many outside interests. However if you are a new graduate looking to learn as much as possible to advance your career, you may find the pace of work to be very slow.
Learing experience
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 10, 2014
worked in a call centre environment and it was a good experience. salary is too low.
More doors!! More Money!!
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 6, 2014
Morning meetings for updates on new product promotions, dealing with customer objection as well as sales positioning. Drop off 150 flyers per day. Knock about 150 doors. Make calls to previously interested customers. Input any orders for the day into my bell issued laptop before 7pm.

1 2 3 4 5

About BELL

Bell Canada, commonly shortened to "Bell", is a major Canadian telecommunications company. Including its subsidiaries – Read more